Shocker

I will show you

Welcone readers!I'll like to thank SHINeeSuJuBB,briesoftball,and giantsfan225 for subscribing!I don't know If I'll continue Heart Broken,so if you want the story,just ask me,and I'll think about it!Also,time to announce who guessed Jiunh's ringtone correctly!!!Drum roll please!!It was.........SHINeeSuJuBB!!!!!!!!!Congrats

for guessing it correctly!It was JANUS-BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!

Thank you for subscribing!!!!Well on with the story!!!!

Ch3:Shocker!

Jiunh's P.O.V

"Arghh!!!!That female dog!!!!How dare she try to punch me!Haha,that look on her face was priceless when she got flipped!Maybe I went to far?Nah,she'll fine in a week.Or longer...Well time to meet Teen Top at the Prom!"

I put on my dress from the shop we went to a couple days ago.I just finished my hair and makeup.

Normal P.O.V

Jiunh arrived in her limo shortly after picking up Ji,Yu,an Yoona.Ji wore a purple prom dress,with black heels.Yu wore a black strapless dress,with white heels.Yoona wore a midnight purple dress,that flowed out perfectly,with black heels.When they stepped out,everyone was inside already.So,they walked in the gym,where streamers,balloons,chandeliers,and lights in shape of stars on the ceiling.Everyone stopped and stared at them.Guys had their eyes guled on them,escaially Joon.He kept staring at Jiunh.She was beautiful.She had her Dark blue dress and barelly any make up on.

**Backstage**

"Admit it,you like Ailee."protested C.A.P .

"yeah it's totally obvious dude."agreed Changjo.

"I don't like her,I just like it when she smiles.Or...when she's around I get nervous."replied L.joe just realizing what he just said.

"Hey guys!Ready to preform?My manager said I'm performing first.So,please watch and tell me what you think!"said Ailee.

**Stage**

"Ladies and Gentlemen,please give a hand to out one and only,Ailee!"

Everyone cheered,what they didn't expect to see was Song Jiunh walk on stage.

Sorry for making it short,I just wanted to update a chapter,lol.I bet you hate me for that cliffhanger!Well,hope you enjoyed!