PUNCH!

His Eyes

CHAPTER 2: PUNCH

 

Soo Ah’s (Your) POV

“HEY!” I heard someone shout. I shook my head and continued walking.

“Quit it Myungsoo! We’re gonna get in trouble!” I heard someone shout. Are they filming a drama or something?

“STOP WALKING!” I tsked. Why are people in this neighborhood so loud! I thought mom said we transferred to a good neighborhood? Just then, a hand tightly held me by the elbo and turned me around.

“What the—” I shouted at my attacker. My eyes instantly meeting his glaring ones. We stood there, frozen for a while, before another shout came from behind him.

“Myungsoo, let go of her!” The shout shook me out of my trance and I immediately gave in to my urge of knocking him out. I swung my fist directly at his face and watched him fall to the floor as he held his jaw with his left hand. Looks like I still have my Muai Thai down.

“Oh my god, hyung!!!” A tall, effeminate boy quickly came to his aid. “What are you doing?” He said, confused and shocked at the same time. I felt offended that he could make me feel guilty for giving his predator hyung a good beating!

“It wasn’t my fault! He just grabbed on to me so tightly!” I reasoned. I didn’t know why I felt the need to explain myself, when obviously he was the one being rude! “I simply defended myself from an attacker.”

The attacker in question finally recovered from his shock and stood up. “Mwoh? What are you talking about? Attacker?” I nodded. He scoffed and cocked his head to the side. This a**hole!!!! Let me give you another beating! “You were the one taking photos and notes of us!” He accused and I stared at him, speechless. Well, speechless for a minute, after that, I raised my voice at him. Normally, I would have laughed, but it wasn’t a very happy year for me.

“Who do you think you are?” I ask coldly. He seemed to flinch, but I prodded on. “Why would I take photos of noisy, childish, impulsive boys!” I said before spotting my mom walk out of the house, scanning the premises for me.

“Soo Ah! Time to unpack!” I raised my chin defiantly at him and bumped into his shoulders before stopping. “Hey.” I called. He looked back at me with a glare. “Nice meeting you, neighbor.” I smiled before heading to my house.

After a while, “Ahh, so they’re the new neighbors.” Sungyeol nodded his head in understanding. The situation only sinking in to him now.

“Hyung…” Sungjong said, pretending as if he was picking something up from the floor and opening his palms for me to see. “…Your ego.”

 

-- END --

Watchathink? (: More exciting chapters up next! :)