Stop It II

His Eyes

CHAPTER 6: STOP IT II – The Estelles

“YA!!! No running in the hallway!” A prefect shouted at Xiumin who was busy looking for Kris.

“Shut up!!! Don’t shout at me so early in the morning!” He shouted back and continued running.

“Aish! Where is that guy!” He said as he went out of the school gates, looking out for Kris’ car. He stopped when he caught sight of Soo Ah getting out of her car. She bowed to the chauffeur who opened the door for her and handed her her things.

“Ya, I didn’t know you were a chaebol daughter, Go Soo Ah-ssi!” Xiumin ‘greeted’.

“Sunbae.” She greeted plainly and continued walking to the school. He followed her.

“What’s your family business? What company does your dad own?”

Soo Ah stopped in her tracks and turned to look at him. “Excuse me?” She asked.

“…Expect those kinds of questions.” He shrugged and grinned at her.

She nodded in understanding and continued walking. “I know.”

“Yes, that’s why you had your car drop you off outside right?”

She nodded again.

“Kris too. Although I don’t know why he does that, everybody knows about his family anyway.” He wondered out loud. “They own a shopping mall chain and private hospitals.”

“I see.” She replied plainly. “But I don’t want people to know about me.”

“Is that so? Wae? Is your family newly rich?”

“New rich?” She thought for a moment. “You can say that. Things just recently changed in our house. I didn’t have that before.” She said, referring to the car and chauffeur.

“Then, I should keep quiet about you?” He asked, putting his index finger before his lips. She nodded.

“If you can.” She smiled and he smiled back at her.

 

Soo Ah simply nodded when Xiumin bade her goodbye to continue his quest on searching for Kris.

She walked down the corridors and headed to her classroom.

 

L stood by the door of his classroom, “Sungyeol.” He called out, eyes not leaving the lone figure going their way.

“Hmphh?” The thinner, taller boy replied as he took a bite from his sandwich.

“Don’t you think school has been interesting lately?”

“Huh?” He looked at the handsome boy weirdly.

L smirked. “Nothing.” He said as he pushed himself off the wall and headed to her direction.

“L, where are you going?” Sungyeol asked curiously, speaking even with his mouth full.

 

Soo Ah caught sight of L going to her direction, he had a smirk on. She pretended not to notice him and took out her earphones from her pocket and put them on.

 

She saw L frown and a small smile tugged at her lips. She saw his lips moving and continued walking. He caught her arm as they crossed paths and she was forced to stare up at him.

 

“YA!” He shouted as he pulled the right bud from her ear. “Oh, you’re really listening to music?”

 

“Mm. Good music.” She replied as she took her earphones from his fingers and walked away.

 

“You’re ignoring your savior?” He shouted after her. Sungyeol could only watch in amazement as his friend embarrassed himself. It was a good thing no one was at school yet.

 

“Oh,” Soo Ah stopped in her tracks and went back to him. “Sunbae, thank you again for last week.” She said as she bowed politely. She took his right hand and handed him a… coupon to a ramen shop. She put the earphones back in her ears again and smiled a small smile at him before leaving.

 

He stared off into space for a while before snapping back to his senses. “Y-yah!” He shouted after her and then looked at the coupon in his hands. “What is she listening to anyway?!”

 

Soo Ah sat down in her chair and noticed that she wasn’t the first person inside the classroom. She tilted her head to see who the other person was but he was sleeping. She shrugged and took out her notebook to rewrite her notes. Eunji wanted to borrow them, but the poor girl would probably not be able to read her handwriting, so she had to rewrite them.

“YAHHH, you’re early today Lee Byunghun!” She heard a raspy voice call out from the door. Her head snapped up and saw a delinquent looking older student approach the sleeping student’s table. She was about to go back to her work but she heard a clattering sound. The older student kicked the table and the previously sleeping boy was now on the floor.

“WHAT THE JIHO?!” He shouted as he stood up and held the older boy by the collar.

“YAH! I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME HYUNGNIM! And it’s Zico not Jiho!”

“What do you want?” The younger boy sighed.

“Yah, L Joe” The older boy stressed the nickname, “I thought I warned you not to meddle with my gang’s affairs?”

The younger boy tsked, obviously annoyed now. “We beat the other gang for you, so what’s the problem?”

“I told you, we were going to take care of them! Were you not listening?!”

‘GANG?!’ Soo ah panicked a little inside and she tried to look away before they could notice she was overhearing them.

L. Joe wasn’t in the mood to fight him. He sighed and looked away, his eyes immediately locking with hers and she stilled. Zico followed his gaze and his brows rose.

“What? Who’s this?”

“Don’t know.” He shrugged and Soo Ah shrugged as well, her brows raised now.

“You don’t know?” Zico gave her a look before approaching her table. Soo Ah braced herself and held on to her skirt tightly. She didn’t want to admit it, but this guy looked scary. “How can you not know this pretty face, Byunghun?”

“Don’t know her.” He gave a dismissive wave and sighed as he sat down again.

“I don’t know you too.” Soo Ah replied quickly before looking at Zico in the eye. The older male already made his way to her table. L Joe turned his head to her and watched the two interact.

“Leave her alone, hyung.”

“What’s your name?” Zico asked.

“What’s yours?” She asked back plainly.

“I asked you first.”

Soo Ah shrugged, ‘childish’ she thought to herself.

Zico just continued staring her down. Her right brow rose and she sighed before standing up. She gathered her things and looked at him squarely.

“Excuse me, sunbae.” She said before bumping into his shoulders. She headed to the door but was greeted by a familiar figure.

“Oh, Soo Ah-ssi, good morning” Daehyun greeted her and she just nodded at him. He noticed the two other people in the room.

“Byunghun! You came to school today? Jiho-hyung too? Why are you in our class?”

“Forget it.” Zico turned to leave and L Joe could only go back to sleeping. “I’m going, Daehyun-ah. Nice meeting you, Soo Ah.” He paused. “And don’t tell anyone what you heard today~”

“…Oh, okay.” Daehyun muttered, obviously confused.

Soo Ah just stood awkwardly in front of him.

“Are you going anywhere, Soo Ah-ssi?” He asked politely and she shook her head.

“I was going to leave but it’s more peaceful now.” She said as she turned to go back to her chair. Daehyun followed, patting L Joe on the back as he passed the other boy.

“Ah, Soo Ah-ssi, do you have a hand phone?” He asked as he tapped her shoulder from behind.

She nodded. “Why?”

“Can I get your number?” He asked straightforwardly. She stared at him. He blushed. “Ahh, this is for student council business!” He panicked and she let out a chuckle.

“It’s okay, no problem.” She replied. “You’re so easy to trick, Daehyun-ssi.” She smiled and he blushed.

“You’re pretty when you smile.” He commented. She went back to her straight face and looked away.

“When did I smile?”

“Just now.”

She sighed. “It’s because you’re funny, Daehyun-ssi.”

“Should I be funnier then?”

“Hmm?”

“So I can make you laugh more?” She pretended to cringe.

“You’re going to make me puke, you know.” She said as she gave him her number and turned around to continue rewriting her notes.

“… It’s true though.” He murmured, but it was still audible enough for her to hear. She blushed.

--

The bell rang and the students rushed in the classrooms.

“YA!!! L. Joe, you’re here?! Long time no see!” Eunji shouted but before L Joe could reply, the girl already walked past him. “Good morning, Soo Ah!”

“Mm.” The girl replied. “Here, notes.” She handed her the new copy of her notes. Eunji lunged at her.

“Wow! This is so perfect! Thank you Soo Ah-ya! Saranghae! You’re so nice!!”

“Oh, Sungjongie’s here too!” Eunji waved her hands and noisily called on Sungjong.

“Wow! Daebak, you’re here, L Joe!” Sungjong commented too but before he could reply, Sungjong already joined the two other girls. “Annyeong, Soo Ah, Eunji!” L Joe’s eyes followed the three of them, the two animated characters of the class and the quiet, mysterious girl.

Daehyun went to the front of the class to get them ready for homeroom. They quieted down and started class.

All the professors seemed to be in shock that L Joe was attending class, always greeting him because it was such a shock that he really was attending.

During their break, Soo Ah was still curious as to who L Joe was and why he was talking about a gang that morning. Eunji “replied”, as if feeling her curiosity.

“That’s L Joe.” She whispered. “He’s part of Teen Top, a kind of gang-ish group. Rumors say that their families are part of an underground community of rich mobsters! Like the mafia!”

“Scary right?” Sungjong nudged, wanting to see some sort of reaction from Soo Ah.

“Ahh.” She only nodded, which disappointed him. He sighed loudly.

“You’re a tough egg to crack, Soo Ah.”

--

“Year rep,” L Joe called to Daehyun who was writing the reminders on the board. The taller boy turned to him. “Who’s that?” he asked coolly. Daehyun followed where L Joe’s thumb was pointing to.

“Who? Soo Ah-ssi?” He paused. “She’s the transferee.”

“Hmm.” He replied, his eyes observing her interact with the two noisy people beside her. Daehyun raised his brow at him.

“Why?” He asked, full attention on the shorter boy now, studying him.

L Joe shook his head. “No reason.”

“No reason?” He echoed and stared hard at L Joe. ‘Why are you curious?’ It bugged him and he frowned at the thought. He shook his head. “Anyway, if you need any help with catching up, just tell me.” L Joe nodded his head lazily and muttered a ‘thanks’.

 

Soo Ah stood up abruptly and excused herself from the two chatterboxes beside her. “Washroom.” She said simply.

“Okay, go back soon!” Eunji shouted and Soo Ah could only shake her head at her as she put on her earphones.

 

--

A few boys gathered around the glass window of the classroom that enabled the students to view the hallway.

“It’s her! The transferee!!!” One boy shouted.

“YA!!! She’s coming this way!” Another commented excitedly.

“She’s pretty!” One paused. “I THINK SHE JUST LOOKED AT ME!!!”

“NO SHE LOOKED AT ME YOU IDIOT!”

“No me!!!”

L’s head shot up from his tablet. “Ya, you’re all so noisy!” He shouted.

“What’s going on?” Sungyeol asked, obviously woken by his friend’s sudden outburst.

“There’s a really cute underclassman and she’s coming this way!”

“It’s that girl who pissed L off!”

“Bwoh?” L immediately stood up to check whom it was. He didn’t understand why he was getting nervous. It really was her. “All of you get back to your seats.” He said calmly and walked out of the classroom to follow her.

“Oppa!!!” The girls in his class called after him, whining.

 

--

Soo Ah stopped in her tracks, turned around and removed her earphones. L stopped as well. He watched as she sighed, her shoulders rising up and falling quickly.

“Until how far were you going to follow me, sunbae?” She asked. They were now in front of the girls washroom. “Planning to follow me all the way to the comfort room?”  She smirked when he flinched.

He sighed and stalked to her. He got the earphones from her hand and she coolly looked at him.

“What are you doing?” She asked as she held his hand to get her earphones back. He stilled. Her brows furrowed.

“Empty your pockets.”

“Bwoh?”

“Give me your mp3 player or whatever.” She frowned.

“Bwoh?”

“Aish!” He muttered before pulling the cord to lift the gadget up from her blazer pocket. He caught her iPod as soon as it got out of her blazer.

“Are you kidding right now, Myungsoo?” She asked, irately.

He turned around and started scrolling through her music. “Give it back.” She said, her voice growing louder. She motioned to take it from him, but he held it so high up that she couldn’t reach it. His other hand held her hand down while the other scrolled through her iPod. She stared up at him angrily.

“American… American… British…  B.A.P… Latin… B.A.P?!” He uttered in shock. She jumped up to get it from him but he stilled her with his free hand. “Why do you have B.A.P here?” He asked in shock again. “No Big Bang, Super Junior, Girl’s Generation, TVXQ?! But there’s B.A.P? Wae?”

She felt her cheeks get hot and she bit her lower lip to show her restraint.

“You… Do you like Daehyun?” He asked and she took her hand from his grasp. “I mean, why else…”

“Stop it, Myungsoo.” She said, obviously annoyed now. She tiptoed to get it from him but he just stepped away and held it far from her. She stepped closer to him and he only stepped back. She frowned and went nearer, cornering him against the wall and pressing on to him, making him hold his breath at the proximity. His arm weakened a little and she jumped a bit to get her mp3 from him. His grip on the gadget tightened when he realized she was going to get it back. She sighed as she looked at him with narrowed eyes.

“What are you doing, really!” She said exasperatedly. “I don’t like playing games with you.”

He pouted cutely before shrugging. “Too bad then.”

“Give it back tomorrow if you’re not planning on giving it back today.” She said as she took a step back and started to walk away. She turned to him quickly, adding, “Or I’ll hunt you down!!”

He was still for a moment before heaving a sigh of relief. He frowned at the feeling. “Aish!! That crazy girl!” He said as he looked at the iPod in his hand. He smirked as he went back to class and took out his laptop.

 

--

Soo Ah entered the classroom again, heaving a sigh of relief when she noticed that both Sungjong and Eunji were doing their homework or minding their own businesses.

“Good morning!” The PA system of the school blasted off and made that screeching sound before finally calming down. “Hello students, this week, we’re having the first round of voting for Estelles as endorsed by our current head Estella, Kang Minkyung and the Student Body Presidents Bang Yongguk and Kris Wu.” There was a loud chatter across the hallways. “Voting starts today! Please drop off your votes from the list of preliminary candidates at the box outside your classrooms. These will be collected by the end of the week and results of the first round will be revealed the Monday after. Thank you! Another announcement…” The announcers/DJ continued to droll on.

 

--

“You want me to vote for you?” Soo Ah asked Eunji and the other girl stilled in her chair.

“No, Soo Ah, please!!!”

“It’s a joke, Eunji.” She shook her head and Sungjong could only laugh at them.

“Don’t joke with me like that!” She slapped Soo Ah’s arm lightly. “I’m probably not in the nominee list anyway. WHICH IS A GOOD THING!!”

Soo Ah chuckled. “Relax. It’s probably not so bad, right?” She asked coolly.

“… Right…” Eunji and Sungjong looked at each other unsurely.

 

--

“…” Soo Ah scanned the list of Estelle nominees and her eyes twitched.

 “Eunji, how does one get nominated to be an Estelle?”

“Hmm, you can get nominated by the Estelles themselves, the school administrative board or by a council officer.” Eunji said, crumpling the piece of paper in her hand. “Wae?”

“Oh?” Soo Ah paused. “No reason.” She looked at Daehyun suspiciously.

Daehyun stilled. He felt his back burning. He shrugged and just kept on distributing the voting sheets.

“Oh, Go Soo Ah!” Someone shouted. “Daebak!”

“YA! Go Soo Ah is in the list!”

“BWOH?!” Jiyeon protested. “No one vote for her, arasseo?!” When no one replied, she repeated herself, “ARASSEO!?!?”

“What? What?” Eunji shot up from her lazy slouching position.

“Soo Ah, you’re in the list!” Sungjong exclaimed. Soo Ah’s eyes twitched again.

“What? What?” Eunji said excitedly as she un-crumpled her voting paper and quickly scanned through the candidates.

“YA! SOO AH!!!” Eunji exclaimed with a huge grin on her face.

“Jung Eunji don’t you dare.” Soo Ah glared at the girl and warned Sungjong as well.

“Wae? Relax! It’s probably not so bad, right?” Eunji mocked and wiggled her eyebrows.

“Ya, don’t you dare!” She pointedly stared at the two.

“Arasseo, we won’t.” Sungjong conceded and Soo Ah nodded as she ticked the box of a random name and folded it before resting her head on her desk. Eunji and Sungjong exchanged knowing glances.

 

--

The students all went outside to drop off their voting sheets just as soon as the bell for lunch rang.

Soo Ah asked Sungjong and Eunji to go ahead, saying she had to do something first. She leaned on the wall and waited for him to come out of class. After a few minutes, he did.

He was about to drop the sheets inside the voting box. “Jung Daehyun.” Daehyun jolted from surprise. He turned to her, surprised to find her waiting for him.

“Soo Ah-ssi.”

“Did you do it?” She asked.

“Do what?” He asked innocently.

“Don’t pretend.” She frowned.

“Pretend to what?”

“You nominated me, didn’t you?” She pushed herself off the wall and folded her arms against her chest. He blinked slowly.

“Aniyo. It must have been someone else.”

“Don’t lie.” She paused, “Why did you do it?”

He shook his head and walked to her. Her breathing hitched when he stood just a few meters away from her and stared at her directly. He showed her his voting sheet, it was clean except for one of the girls who wanted to be voted. “I wouldn’t vote or nominate you, Soo Ah-ssi.” Her brows rose.

“Wae? Think I can’t be an Estelle?” She asked casually, not really caring about his answer. She was just curious why he would think that way.

He shook his head and chuckled. “You can probably do anything…” He looked away. “…I just don’t want you to be part of that kind of crowd.” Her brows furrowed.

“Why?” he shook his head.

“I just think it’s better if you steer away from them, Soo Ah-ssi.” He smiled at her and folded his voting sheet again. She grew silent. “Are you eating lunch?” He asked and she simply nodded. “Wanna eat lunch with me?” He asked, feeling nervous all of the sudden. She smiled apologetically and his eyes grew wide. “Mianhe, Eunji’s waiting for me at the cafeteria. I’ll see you after lunch.” She said as she smiled again before leaving.

Daehyun stood rooted to his spot. When he heard a voice call him over, he snapped out of his trance.

“JUNG DAEHYUN! Hurry up and drop that in, I’m hungry!” Youngjae called.

“OKAY!” Daehyun replied. “I’ll follow!” He said before looking at the voting sheets in his hands. His brows furrowed.

 

--

Soo Ah just entered the cafeteria when she heard a clattering sound.

“Get out of the way.” A pretty upperclassman said coolly to a nerdy looking freshman on the floor. The poor girl shivered on her spot. Soo Ah frowned.

“Did you not hear Minkyung unnie?!” Jiyeon shouted. “GET OUT OF THE WAY, YOU UGLY !”

“Jiyeon!” The girl named Minkyung berated her. “Shut up. Don’t waste energy on cockroaches.”

“She must be deaf if she needs someone to shout at her.” Another pretty, skinnier upperclassman scoffed.

“Unnie, don’t be like that, she might be scared because she’s so inferior to us!” Soo Ah recognized the girl, Son Naeun, she was with Eunji and A Pink the first week Soo Ah transferred.

“YA! Son Naeun!” Eunji shouted as she came forward and helped the girl on the floor up. “What’s wrong with you?”

“Bwoya? Who’s this pug-faced girl?” Sulli snickered as she leaned in towards Naeun. “Someone you know?”

“Don’t interfere, Eunji unnie.” Naeun said coolly. “You don’t belong here.” “Ahh, whatever, get out of the way pig-face!” Jiyeon shouted. Soo Ah’s fists clenched.

“What?!” Eunji shouted angrily.

“Let’s go.” Minkyung motioned for them to walk away. Soo Ah quickly headed to the direction of the freshman girl and Eunji, not minding the crowd or the noise.

“Oh, Go Soo Ah-ssi, right?” Minkyung’s eyes twinkled in interest as she smiled. “I’m Kang Minkyung, Head Estelle. Nice to meet you.” She extended her hand. Soo Ah looked at the extended hand and the freshman who was on the floor, beside Eunji.

“Ya.” Soo Ah called out to the freshman, projecting her voice so everyone could hear. All heads turned to them.

 

--

INFINITE entered the cafeteria.

“Aish!! It’s so noisy!!” Sungyeol complained.

“What’s going on again?” Sungjong sighed and shook his head. “It’s been so chaotic lately!”

“Ya.” Their heads snapped to the direction of the voice. “Stand up now.” Soo Ah continued.

They watched as Minkyung quickly took her hand back and frowned.

“How dare you!” Jiyeon shouted. “Minkyung unnie gave you her—“

“Be quiet, Jiyeon-ah” Minkyung instructed calmly, ashamed that she was snubbed,

“Anyway, Go Soo Ah, congratulations on being nominated as Estella. Do your best.” Minkyung smiled and the boys in the cafeteria all swooned, well, almost everyone.

“I wouldn’t want to join, thank you.” She replied calmly.

Jiyeon scoffed. “That’s right, you don’t belong with us anyway.”

“That’s right,” Soo Ah agreed and continued with sarcasm lacing her voice, “I’m not pretty or y enough.” She smiled coldly and pulled the freshman girl up. “Nice meeting you, Estellas.” She said before stalking out of the cafeteria, the freshman being dragged away by Eunji.

L smirked and followed Soo Ah out of the cafeteria, the members exchanging confused glances.

“Go Soo Ah!” L called out loud. No one was in the long corridor on the way to the school’s closed, rooftop garden. Soo Ah sighed and stopped.

“Please stop giving me reasons to leave this school.” She said as she whipped around.

“You just disrespected the Head Estella did you know that?” He said with an amused grin.

She shrugged. “She has to earn my respect.” He neared her.

“You’re really so different, Go Soo Ah.”

She tilted her head to the side. “Is that a bad thing?” She asked.

“Here.” He handed her the iPod he got from her a while ago. She took it and looked at him suspiciously.

“What did you do to it?”

He shrugged.

“Nothing dirty, right?”

“YAH! What do you mean—“ He shook his head and bent to look at her eyelevel. “Listen to it well, okay? I put in some good music so you would know the definition of good music.”

“B.A.P has good music.”

He tsked. “Since when have you been a fan?”

“Since last week.” She answered plainly and he frowned.

“I’m telling you I put in good ones! Check your playlist later. Arasseo?”

She looked at him pointedly before agreeing to him. “Is that all?” He didn’t reply and she turned to walk away.

“Ah! That’s right. You’ve been nominated by Minkyung noona herself, aren’t you glad?”

She raised her brow. “Glad? More like appalled. What are they? Why are they allowed to treat other students like that?” She stared at him sharply and he breathed in.

He shook his head, “There are some born privileged and others—not so much.”

“Are you privileged?”

“Wae? Don’t I look privileged to you?” He asked smugly and she shook her head.

“You do. But I see you’re no different.” His eyes grew wide.

“What?”

“Nothing.” She smiled a bit. “Thanks for telling me, Myungsoo. You have your uses.” She said as she held up her iPod. “I’ll listen to it well.” She said before walking away.

 

--

 

“Oh?” Ricky uttered when the door to the rooftop garden opened. “Who are you?” The Teen Top members’ head followed.

“Oh,” Soo Ah paused. Taking in the scenery. “I thought this was the rooftop.”

Niel chuckled. “This is the rooftop! Are you lost?”

“I’m not sure, am I?” She sounded confused.

“Why is the rooftop like this?” Soo Ah complained.

“What do you mean?” Niel asked, confused this time. “Are you new? Isn’t this how all the school rooftops look like?”

She shook her head and mentally smacked herself. “Of course. How can I forget.”

“Do you wanna join us?” Changjo asked. “Noona?”

“No, it’s okay, thanks. Bye.” She said as she turned around. “Oww!” She muttered as she bumped into someone. “Oh,” She thought for a while. The boy looked at her lazily. “Lee Byunghun?”

“What?” L Joe asked, obviously pissed off that she was addressing him that way.

“Nevermind.” He nodded and they both dismissed the encounter—with her leaving the roof deck and with him going to Teen Top.

 

--

“Who was that, hyung?” Ricky asked.

“Transferee.”

“Jinjaaaa?! WHAT’S HER NAAAAME?” Ricky pressed on and clung to L Joe’s arm childishly.

“Molla.”

“But she knew you!” Ricky insisted.

“Why would I know?”

“Eyy, you’re selfish hyung!” Niel frowned and gave him a look of disgust.

“Why would I be?” He looked at the younger boy, annoyed.

“Because she’s a pretty noona and you want her for yourself!!!” Changjo accused.

“What?” L Joe asked in disbelief.

“So what’s her name? Or we’ll start teasing!” Niel threatened.

“Ya!!!” L Joe shouted at the younger male.

“Your fan girls are gonna cry, hyung!” Niel continued.

“They’re gonna cry once they find out that you like a transfer student from school!” Changjo added.

“And that your part of a gang!!” Ricky joined in.

“YA!!!”

“Byunghun.” CAP spoke up.

 “What, hyung?”

“So what’s her name?” He asked and the other members laughed. CAP could only smile sheepishly.

 

--

The day was quite long for Soo Ah. People mostly stared at her or gossiped about her whenever she would be around the other students. Even her classmates were talking about her. News about her encounter with the Estellas spread like fire.

She sat down on her chair and began spacing out.

“Hi.” A girl greeted in English. She recognized her. Jiyeon’s friend and another Estella candidate. “I’m Dasom.”

“Okay.”

“I want to be friends.” She continued.

Soo Ah raised her brow at her. Dasom’s smile became stony.

She reverted back to Korean. “I heard what you did to Minkyung unnie a while ago. Since you’re new, let me help you out,” She smiled sweetly. “If you keep behaving like that, you won’t get in the circle. I imagine you were brought up well so I think that you shou—“

“—Dasom-ssi.” Daehyun called. The girl quickly whipped around.

“Oh, oppa?”

Daehyun winced again. “Can you please fill out the class register? I don’t have your records.” He smiled apologetically and she quickly got the laptop from him and excitedly filled up the file.

Daehyun silently chuckled as he sat behind Soo Ah. She turned to him.

“Are you expecting a “thank you” from me?” She asked haughtily and he smiled boyishly at her.

“Your ‘thank you’ is for you to give at your own will.” He answered cheekily.

“Oh, you’re sassy, Jung Daehyun.” She teased. “But thank you, even though I didn’t need it.”

He shrugged. “I know, but I’d like to think I’m useful—and you should start getting used to me butting in.”

“As expected from the year representative.” She leaned in closer to his desk. “ Next time, I’ll look for you when I need help. It was actually amusing to see her cover up her venom with a sweet voice.”

He nodded in understanding. “Go Soo Ah, you’re dangerous.”

“So stay away, Jung Daehyun.” She said with a smirk and turned away.

 

The last bell for the day rang and the students were getting ready to go home.

Soo Ah yawned as she felt tiredness overcome her. She kept on drowsing off and letting her mind wander off the entire day. She jumped from her seat when Daehyun placed a piece of paper on her table before leaving the classroom.

It had a drawing of a fist and read:

“Himnae, Go Soo Ah.”

She smiled, folded the piece of paper and kept it in her pocket. “Jung Daehyun, you are so weird.” She muttered and began packing her things.

 

 

--END!!--

YAY!! How did you find this chapter? HEHE Comments are so welcome!!!!! :)

 

Dear Daehyun, you're adorable <3 Please take care of your voice <3

ALSO... STILL HAVE 1004 ON REPEAT LOOP AGAIN AND AGAIN

Probably how Xiumin was looking for Kris:

SORRY I JUST HAD TO:

Just had to!

School just ended.... I have so many regrets :<

Zelo can relate:

DAZ ALL! PEACE OUT!!