10 & 9; Dishes Dryer

Twenty-Kisses Certificate

 

 

 

 

Endaiyy' talking:

Hi guys! How have you been? Just want to informed the unimportant notice, this will be my last update before I might be missing to Japan. I will not update for this month but I will still be here to check out you guys feedbacks. I'll be missing you guys, hope you guys will be missing me too >,< Do check my other works too^^ See you when I see you =D Enjoy.Comment.Subscribe.Upvote.Toodles!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you for coming.” I bowed wearily to the last couple who stayed at the restaurant that I worked for my credit-program before quickly stride to the door and locked it. I beamed satisfied, because today; at last will be my last day working here after suffering for about 2 months straining my muscle to pick up heavy dishes and washing dirty plates. Ugh, not forgotten to wipe every table and counters, since Mr. Jack, the owner of this restaurant is very strict and quite OCD by himself.

 

I stretched my ached arms before picked up the dirty plates on the last table and put it into the basin. But before I can grabbed the pink rubber gloves to start washing the height of dirty dishes, I heard a loud knocked from outside the locked restaurant. I let out a loud groaned before threw my hands into the air frustratingly, don’t the person outside noticed the restaurant is locked? It’s freaking locked and the sign on the door clearly we‘re closed!

 

I rambled to myself before walked to the hazy mirror door. I unlocked it carelessly and opened it a little before popped my head from inside.

 

“Sorry but we’re close.” I forced a polite smiled from my exhausted face.

 

“But I’m not here, for the restaurant, I’m here for the waiter.” I focused my gazed to the person behind the door. Slowly, the smiled brought upon my face seeing the familiar face.

 

“Seobang~” I squealed happily before widened the door and jumped into her arms.

 

“Woah, woah there, baby. I miss you too.” I heard Yuri’s deep chuckled. Sigh, I really miss her. It’s been a long time since we met because if her busy schedule and my restless agenda.

 

It’s a long time before we parted away and she hugged my shoulder and pulled me back into the restaurant. I clung onto her toned arms happily, forgotten all my sighs and undone job. Speaking of job…Ah! I have tons of plates at the sink to be done!

 

Slowly I pushed her to the nearest chair before gave an apologetic smiled, “I still have plates to get done. Can you wait for me seobang?”

 

Yuri gave me an assured smiled before stood up and pushed me slowly to the kitchen, “That’s why I’m here, baby. I’m going to help you with the plates. Since I heard from your mother that today will be your last day before you have a free time.” I turned my head a little gave a thankful beamed. We reached the sink.

 

“Seobang…”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Thank you.” I whispered before tip-toed gave her a peck on the cheek before threw my arms on her necks and embraced it securely.

 

“You’re welcome.” We started the dish-washing. Yuri scrub the dirty plates with the soap while I rinsed it with water and put it on the dishes dryer. I never felt this happy while washing plates. Thanks to Yuri, my jobs that usually finish for 2 hours had been shorted for 1 hour.

 

“Sica…” I turned around when hearing Yuri called my name.

 

“You have foams at your cheek.” Yuri said softly while pointing her yellow rubber gloves at my left cheek.

 

I swatted it lightly with my dried arm but Yuri shook her head, insisting me that the foams are still there. I tried again but I can see the dissatisfaction in Yuri’s eyes make me try again.

 

“Sigh, let me help you.” Yuri said before stole a peck on my cheek make me squealed a bit, “Yah! What is that? I thought there was a foam?”

 

“Nah, your cheeks kept calling me to kiss it.” Yuri said after her giggled sessions. I just shook my head before continued my rinsing works.

 

“Sica.”

 

“What?” I faked an annoyed voice, still busy with my job.

 

“Help me.” I turned around seeing Yuri was trying hard to blow the foams on her cheek, unfortunately the foams kept sliding to her cheeks back and closer to the tip of her lips.

 

I chuckled seeing the funny expression Yuri did while blowing away the foams.

 

“It’s not funny. Help me.” Yuri whined make me pull of my wet rubber gloves before seized the foams from her cheeks, “Aish, how you even let the foams on your face?” I said before turned back to her.

 

“I just purposely put it on my cheek to let you help me.” She said with a smirked before grabbed my hands with her wet gloves and put it on her cheek.

 

“Ah~ I miss your touch. Do you know that?” Yuri said before closed her eyes make me let out a warm smiled.

 

“I understand you. I mean you couldn’t wait until you pull off that wet rubber gloves.” Yuri let out chuckled before came closer to me with a small smiled, “Then do you know how my lips miss your lips?”

 

“How much?”

 

“I don’t know, let’s figure that out.” With that words, Yuri put her lips on mine completely. Not a moment our kissing Yuri forcefully put her tongue into my mouth and continued to explore by herself into my narrow carven. With the twist and flicks of her muscle, I can assume how much she miss me. I can just let out a small groaned before I felt her arms pushing my body to the nearest wall. I pulling her head closer to me, after I felt her arms s around my waist. I contained my giggled when I felt a little bit of wetness on my white uniform clothes because Yuri hold my waist with her wet gloves. Such impatient Kwon.

 

I pushed her slowly, because the lack of oxygen. But before I can gasped for extra air Yuri once again dove towards my lips make me grunted with the hard force she put.

 

“Sorry.” I felt her upper lips touched mine when she mumbled that word. I just clenched her scalp with my manicure nails while the other hand meandered towards her back and fondled it sensually. Maybe with my soft touches her kisses becoming wild when she started bit my lower lips hard but not too hard to let it bleed, just enough to make me felt good. I pull her collar closer to me. I felt she smiled before hugged my waist more closely, if the distance between us are not enough for her.

 

CLANK!

 

We startled before parted away abruptly; surprised with the loud voice from my behind.

 

“What is that?” I asked her still tried to let my heartbeat slow down.

 

“I think you need to use your pay check for this damage.” I crunched my eyebrows hearing Yuri’s words make me turned around. The image of scattered broken and some chipped plates make me gasped.

 

“How is this happen?”

 

“Well, maybe I pushed you too hard to the dish dryer?” Yuri scratched her head before grinned mildly make me rolled my eyes. The wall that I imagined was actually the restaurant dish dryer that full with plates.

 

“See? This is why I hate doing hanky-panky while I’m doing my job.” I nagged while started to picking up the particles of broken plates. I felt Yuri crouched beside me before helped.

 

“But we weren’t doing any hanky-panky. We were just kissing. Unless…you imagined us doing ‘it’.” I turned around glaring at the smirking Yuri. I can’t believe she can joking after this catastrophe!

 

In the end, we just secretly stashed the plate into the bin and locked up the restaurant. I’m sorry Mr. Jack, but I won’t sacrifice my pay check for the plates. Besides that’s my last day, give me a break alright?

 

Well, lesson learned. Don’t ask Kwon Yuri to help me washing dishes ever again.