7; In The Bus

Twenty-Kisses Certificate

 

 

Endaiyy's rambling:
Hi guys, so the awaited chapter is now being released. lol i know this chapter , but i'll try to make the future kisses interesting, 
so, do you guys miss me? no? okay :c 
that's pretty much it, enjoy. comment. subscribe 

 

 

 

“Psst—Taeyeon!” Yuri hissed through , kicking her best friend’s leg with a stoned face, acting like she actually focused on the subject teacher in front of their class. Taeyeon winced a bit before slightly turns her head to her seatmate via beat best friend, “Yeah?”
 

“I’m thinking to skip classes after recess.” Yuri scoots closer to Taeyeon while whispering to the adorable sized human.
 

“Uhh, okay? Why you telling me this?”
 

“Cover me ‘aight?”

 

“Ugh okay, dark skinned.”

 

 

Yuri hastily climbing up from the school’s fences and runs away to the bus stop. You see, it’s not Yuri is a rebel kid or something, she just missed her girlfriend that she haven’t meet like for two weeks because of their tight study schedule and now Yuri starts to work at some random ice cream parlour since its nearing summer. It’s not like she’s complaining, since she get to taste free ice cream too on this blazing hot.

 

Just her luck, a bus halted in front of the bus stop as she reached the stop. She smiled in satisfaction, before climbed up the bus. She planning to make surprise to Jessica, and she can’t wait for her reaction.


 

 

Jessica soullessly stands up from her chair before collecting her bag while frowning. It’s already exact two weeks, by means 14 days she haven’t met her girlfriend. Precisely 336 hours, and that’s enough torture for her. She misses Yuri, like a hell lot.
 

“Stop being gloomy, everyone including our teachers are afraid to approach you, Jessi.” The mild red haired petite girl hold her shoulder firmly.
 

 

“Ask Yuri to see me, then I’ll stop being gloomy, Tiff” She said mindlessly before throwing the bag on her shoulder.

 

“Really?” the girl named Tiff raised her eyebrows before gave a mild smirked to Jessica.

 

“Do you really need to ask that? Of course it is.” She rolled her eyes before turns to the door, but stop walking abruptly seeing the silhouette of Kwon Yuri outside the classroom. She shook her head; hard. Can’t believe her eyes. She thought she was too darn dead beat to delusion Yuri is here?


“Tiffany?” she called her best friend, Tiffany slowly approached her with a small smiled, “Yeah?”

 

“Pinch me please.” Without further ado, Tiffany pinches her make Jessica squealed in pain. “Oh My God, Yuri is here!” Yuri turned around hearing loud familiar whiny voice. And of course the owner of the voice, the person she misses a lot these days.

 

“Hey Sicababy.” She said calmly, with her husky lowered voice with a big beams before she feel a weight crashed on her, luckily she have a great stability and hold their weight together.
 

“Seobang! I miss you so much.” Jessica said with a trembling voice before she snuck her head on the crook of Yuri’s neck and sniffed her.
 

“You never know how much I miss you, my love.” Yuri whispered on Jessica’s ear before gives a small kiss on the shell of her ear.

 

“How do you get here? Did you skipped your school today? OMG—don’t tell me you are sick, are you doing fine these days—“Jessica’s words being cut off when Yuri placed her lips on hers, to make her keep quiet.


“I’m doing fine, and yes I skipped classes because I want to meet you, since it’s been a long time since we met or having a date.” Yuri answered after she pulls away.
 

Jessica let out a delighted laughs hearing Yuri’s answer, before intertwined their fingers together “Then, let’s go home together.”


There isn’t a lot of people in the bus even though it’s a peak hours. It’s odd but the lovely couple don’t realized it since they are in their own world. Jessica landed her head on Yuri’s shoulder, while sometimes sniffed Yuri’s own scent on her white school’s uniform. And Yuri kept playing with Jessica’s flawless hand as she gave playful kisses on her fingers.

 

“Summer is nearing...” Yuri broke the silence, still focusing her gazes on Jessica’s manicured nails.
 

“Yeah, can’t wait for that.” Yuri raised her eyebrows hearing that remarks from Jessica, “Wait what—you can’t for that? Don’t you despised heat?”
 

“I’m still am, but I can’t wait for it because I have a longer time to meet you and have a lot of dates with you.” Jessica said with her cute kid alike voice before nuzzles her nose on Yuri’s skins.
 

Yuri let out a chuckled, “Aren’t you a sweet kid here. I love you.” Yuri pulls away from their position, and turned her body to Jessica.

 

“I love you too, wait more than you love me.” The chest nut coloured haired girl replied.

 

“You’re good with your words today, baby. It’s makes me tempted”

 

“We are on bus seobang. Don’t even think about it...” After Jessica said that Yuri dove for a deep kiss. Yes, at first Jessica resisted the kiss she put her palm flatly on Yuri’s shoulder, to push her away but who is she to resist the hot kiss after a long time since they don’t do any lovely skin ship.
 

Jessica can feel the urgency and mixed emotions in Yuri’s kiss. Jessica let Yuri dominated the kiss, while wrapping her arms around Yuri’s neck loosely hanging while pulling her closer. Yuri kept attacking her lower lips before Jessica allowed Yuri’s muscle haughtily enter her wet cavern. With Yuri amazing and wonderful flicks and skills Jessica let out a moaned makes some elders that sat on the front of the bus look at them. Feelings eyes on them, Yuri and Jessica hesitantly pulls away and let out an awkward coughed.

 

“I think we should get out from here, they are looking at us weirdly.” Yuri whispered to her before pressed the bell button, and the bus slowly halted on the side of the road. With all the mixed reactions from the passengers of bus, they exited the bus. And no, they are not even one a bit regret kissing in the bus.