6; X-Box

Twenty-Kisses Certificate

Endaiyy's rambling:

hello and bye again! I'm so sorry for the late late update! And I'm feeling grateful with the supporting comments. This is for all the loyal readers that
never gave up waiting for me. 
Comment. Subscribe

 

 

Time flies so fast with Jessica struggling with her school and Yuri finishing her rally for swimming competition. Again, they rarely meet with each other after the bus incident, sure they did contacted each other every night using their phone and social media but without meeting face to face, feeling each other in each embrace were not enough for them. But they endure it until summer.

 

 

It’s the second day on the summer break, Yuri was lounging herself in the living room while her hands expertly controlling the buttons in the game controller, her face scrunched in focused don’t really give a damn about her surroundings. Literally, didn’t notice her girlfriend that been glaring towards her for almost one hour now.

 

 

Jessica hugged her arms close to her chest; she looked like she was ready to pounce Yuri in the most not ual way ever. Is that game is more interesting than her? She specially wore a short short and crop top to lure this black bean Yuri, but guess the game top over her. This make her pride as woman hurt. If it other people they might latching themselves on Jessica instead of that stupid game.

 

 

What the hell, Kwon Yuri?

 

 

Jessica broke her monologue when Mrs. Kwon walked into the living room while carrying tray of ice cream being topped with chocolate cream and sprinkles. That brightened Jessica mood for a while, with this hot summer even when she actually staying in air-conditions room that doesn’t make the ice princess didn’t feel the heat from outside. Yes, Jung Jessica is very sensitive to heat.

 

 

She reached for the bowl of ice cream not to forget to give grateful smiled to Mrs. Kwon.

 

 

“Is Yuri ignoring you again for her game?” Mrs. Kwon quipped seeing Jessica looked at Yuri frustratingly.

 

 

Jessica just nodded before a frown appeared on her well curved eyebrows before insert the spoonful of vanilla ice cream in .

 

 

Mrs. Kwon just patted her shoulder softly before walked to her daughter and pushed her head make Yuri lost control of her racing car and met an accident, fortunately in game.

 

 

“Wha- MOM! You know I was winning; now I need to repeat this stage again!” Yuri grumbled before gives a stern stared to her mother.

 

 

“Don’t give me that look, young lady! I thought you going to spend your time with your girlfriend instead your stupid game?”

 

 

Yuri’s eyes twitched when her mom called her x-box stupid but too lazy to fight back, “What do you mean, mom? Jessica is enjoying her time with me, right Sica?” She look her side, but there was no one then she realized she didn’t really entertain her girlfriend after too absorbed in her game, too absorbed that she didn’t realize Jessica already move away from her and now was sitting behind her while throwing daggers.

 

 

She gave an apologetic expression towards her mom before walked to Jessica, who had dark aura around her.

 

 

Mrs. Kwon gave her a known ‘fix this’ stare before walked out from the living room, leaving the two love birds to solve their problem.

 

 

“Hey baby” Yuri cooed before wrapped her arm around Jessica’s shoulder, pulling her close.

 

 

“Don’t you dare to hey baby me, Kwon Yuri” Jessica said icily still not making any eye-contact with her girlfriend.

 

 

Yuri winced silently hearing the cold voice before snuggled her nose to Jessica’s bare shoulder before gave butterflies kisses on her shoulder, while whispering apologies several times.

 

 

Yuri’s kisses make Jessica slowly but surely melted, but she need to stern about this to Yuri, she can’t easily gave up her pride just because of Yuri’s kisses.

 

 

That kisses that give electric feeling across her skin. No, Jung Jessica pulls yourself together!

 

 

That kisses that give her funny feelings in the pool of her stomach. Yep, Jessica you can do it!

 

 

That kisses that make her fall in love again with Kwon Yuri.

 

 

Screw this!

 

 

Jessica faced Yuri with unreadable expression before cupped her lover’s face before smashed their lips together. Yuri was startled, when she felt wet sensation on her lips while her nose being bumped with Jessica’s. It’s hurt but the kisses, the urgency damn it!

 

 

Yuri’s hand travelled to Jessica’s waist, before slipped to her crop top feeling the soft skin on her palm. Jessica let out a small sighed as she threw her arms on Yuri’s neck; pulling Yuri closer, letting their bodies grazed each other.

 

 

They reluctantly pulled away when they desperate for oxygen letting their hot breath caressed each other swollen lips before Yuri pressed a lovely peck on Jessica’s lips, make her more breathless.

 

 

“X-box or me?” Jessica asked after regained her breath.

 

 

Yuri chuckled before lovingly patted Jessica’s hair, “It’s you, always and forever you, Jessica Jung.”