16; Keep Counting

Twenty-Kisses Certificate

 

 

 

Endaiyy's talking :

Another update for you guys before I went back home (since I've been living in the dorm right now), Enjoy this unexpected update and tell me what you guys thought about it. Whether you like it, or not. An upvotes would be awesome. Maybe if I get a lot positive response I'll might continue this little multi-shots. So stayed tune.  Enjoy. Subscribe. Comment

And yeah before I forgot; follow me on Twitter (@jessykyungie) since I'm lonely...

 

 

 

It’s been a chaotic month for me. Juggling my homework, group discussions, and my work-credit program which I have to join since I’m desperately need to pass my curriculum activities to graduate. Ugh, all this things really stress me out. Like can’t you give me time to breath? Okay…maybe I’m exaggerating but yeah you got the point.

 

But the first top in my list of frustration was Kwon Yuri. As our time getting busier, we couldn’t landed any dates for this few past weeks. I miss my seobang…sigh.

 

Before I can let out a frustrated shouted against my pillows I heard a small desecration on my veranda make my heart skipped a beat. Damn, don’t tell me someone going to rob this house…?

 

I silently got up from the bed and reached for the hidden bat; which my male cousin placed it in case an intruder happened to come into my room which happen now; under my bad before creep to the veranda.

 

Calm down Jessica…just hit the robber and quickly called your parents to call the police. Nice plan!

 

I twisted the doorknob hesitantly before launched quickly to when I saw a shadow behind the door. However seems my plan was backfired when I misstep and tripped my own feet and fall down but before I feel down on the wooden floor the intruder caught me. I still closed my eyes; shocked for what happen and quite embarrassed.

 

“Sica? Are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere?” My eyelids fluttered opened when I heard the familiar voice near to my face.

 

“Yuri…?” I mumbled softly make Yuri escaped a chuckled before nodded slowly, “Yeap it’s me Sica. I missed you.”

 

She helped me to stand up properly before pulled me into her warm embraced make me sighed blissfully, “I missed you too seobang. It’s been a long time.”

 

After exchanging quite a long time hug I invited her to get into my room since it’s been chilly outside. We sat on my bed while entwined our hands.

 

“Why you sneaked into my home? You can just enter from the front door, seobang.”

 

“I just want to feel like a Romeo went to meet his secret lover, Juliette at the late of night.”

 

“But I’m not your secret lover right?”

 

“Of course, I just want to feel the thrill.”

 

We burst into laughter before Yuri bowed down to take off her sneakers and sat back on the bed before pulled me closer while she back-hugged me. I looked at her entwined hands on my stomach before bring them closer and gave a kiss on the fingers but quickly frowned when I felt the iciness against my warm lips.

 

“You’re cold.”

 

“No, you’re the cold ones.”

 

“I’m not playing Kwon Yuri.” I’m emphasized her name to show my seriousness.

 

I felt a shivered on my spine when I felt her hot breath touched the sensitive spot on my neck. I released her hands and turned to her, “What have you been doing when I’m busy?”

 

“Studying, sleeping, surfing, pooping, peeing, eating, bathing” I scrunched my nose make she stopped and smiled widely to me before came closer and let our nose touched before stole a kiss on my lips.

 

“You don’t need to tell me all details.”

 

“Wait, I didn’t finish my words thought….”

 

“What?”

 

“And the most activity that I do was, thinking of you.” She whispered before gave a kissed on my ear shell make a crimson appeared on my cheeks.

 

To cover my blush I quickly placed my lips on her make Yuri sighed before kissed me back urgently. I felt she opened and our front teeth clashed together when I followed her action. I parted away from her make she launched to the front to chased my lips. I swallowed my chuckled when I felt her lips put against me again this time with a force make me stumbled to the back but fortunately she held my back, near to my waist; preventing me to fall.

 

I let out a silent groaned when I felt her naughty digits crept into my boy-shirt. I felt the coldness on the tip of her fingers brushed suggestively on my back. The brushed of her hand make me shivered lightly because the difference temperature. My right arm hugged her neck tightly while the other one helplessly clenched her scalp not in pain ways; pulling her closer if there’s distance between us.

 

We reluctantly part away to catch a breath while landed our forehead against each other. I can felt her quickened breath on my lips. I slowly opened my eyes and realized another pair of dark-chocolate orbs were staring at me. I smiled lightly before brushed my index finger on her ear shell before dragging it in slow manner to her flawless jawlines before placed a quick peck on her jawline.

 

“I love you.” I mumbled against her jawlines before gave a kiss on her skin; near to her lips make she smiled.

 

“I love you too baby.” She replied and I received a lovely kissed on forehead before we re-attached our bodies together and just laid on the bed talking about anything that crossed on our mind.

 

“Hey seobang.”

 

“Hmm?” Yuri hummed.

 

“That’s sixteen.”

 

She grimaced a little before turned to look into my eyes, “Keep counting.”

 

“No worries. I will.”

 

 

 

“Good morning, everyone!” I skipped into the kitchen with a big smiled pasted on my face make my family members raised their eyebrows.

 

“Wow, you look…ecstatic today Sooyeon-ah.” My dad halted his newspaper reading while looking curiously to me.

 

“Yeah, usually you will look gloomy, down and lifeless. Are you sick, sister?” My witch younger sister, Krystal who sat beside me asked while trying to put the back of her hand on my forehead.

 

“Something good happen to you, Sooyeon-ah? Your work-credit program being cancelled?” My mom bring out the French toast from the kitchen and put it on the dining table.

 

“Nah, I still have those program. Is it wrong I’m happy, guys? You should be happy that I’m lively today than yesterday right?”

 

The three members of Jung’s family ignored my remarks and continued their previous activity make me pouted a little before grabbed the toast and stuff it into my mouth.

 

“Oh, Sooyeon-ah this morning I went to the garden and found out my favourite roses’ vase had broken.” Mom informed me with a frowned on her matured yet beautiful face.

 

My ears perked up hearing the broken vase before I quickly faked a small smiled, “Must be the mouse. Dad, we need to have a pest-control soon.” I suggested it while praying my family’s member didn’t notice any lack of my acting.

 

“Yeah we should. I saw a cockroach passing by the garage two days ago…” Dad said after sipping his hot coffee.

 

“Are you sure it’s the mouse, Jessica? Isn’t it Mickey Mouse…?” Krystal said while smirking not forgotten to throw an ‘I-know-about-it’ look.

 

I silently gulped hoping my little devil sister didn’t tell anything to our parents.

 

After we finished our breakfast we quickly walked to the front door to wear our shoes and exchanged hugs with our parents.

 

“Oh, Jessica?” I halted my steps before turned into my sister with a raised eyebrows.

 

“Next time, ask Yuri to use the main door. It’s not like mom and dad preventing you guys to date.” Krystal uttered before boarded into her school bus not forgetting to give me a good-bye waved which I replied absentmindedly.

 

‘Kwon Yuri…you’re dead.’