15; In The Changing Room

Twenty-Kisses Certificate

 

 

 

Endaiyy's talking:

Hey guys! Surprise! Surpirse! This chapter was quite PG-13, but not-so since I'm not that good in describing. So yeah...err...if you guys confused with my writing you guys can ask me anything. So enjoy! And it would be awesome if you guys can comment since i'm curious what do you guys think of my lame writing style =) Enjoy. Subscribe. Comment

 

 

 

I glanced at my wrist watch; surprisingly the clock’s minutes needles just move a little bit, that’s mean I just stood in front of Yuri’s school compound like a sore thumb just for 3 minutes? But why I felt it’s like 30 minutes?! Ugh.

 

I decided to walk home with Yuri today, and sneaked out from my last lesson to fetch an earlier bus to Yuri’s school which 10 kilometres away from my private school. I know it will be Yuri need to take a far route than usual to send me home since the school is nearer to her house and my house is actually 20 minutes away from Yuri’s house. Well can’t blame me, since I just want to spend my time with the certain handsome and masculine yet ironically tanned girl.

 

After quite a sometime rambling to myself Yuri’s school bell rang, and I saw hoarded of students walking out from the school’s main door. Some were walking in a groups, and some just walked alone. I let out an exhausted sighed, disappointed not to find the dark haired girl among the students that rushed out from the school.

 

“Oh, what we have here? St. Victoria Private School’s student standing here alone? And can’t be forgotten, this drop-gorgeous?” I turned to my right and saw three boys taller than me standing there with a proud smirked. I need to tilt my head a bit because of their height and man that guy at the centre was quite a hottie but yeah my Kwon Seobang is hotter. Tsch nothing can beat her…

 

But since I’m tired by standing here for several minutes and I can felt my legs going to get numb I felt my mood to be polite was also dropped so I just give a cold shoulder before turned my back from them; ignored their presence.

 

“Oh, a cold one too. Just like my type.”

 

After that words I felt an arm was put on my shoulder and glanced aside looking the one of them put his arm on my shoulder make me growled lowly before gave a sharp stared to him before pushed away his filthy arm from me. He was freaking sweating…EWW

 

“Feisty much huh?”

 

Before I can replied with my prepared cold voice a familiar touch on my arm make me felt relieved.

 

“What are you thinking you’re doing with my girlfriend, Taecyeon?”

 

The previous guy that I mentioned a hottie let out a cunning smiled while looking at Yuri straight, forgetting my presence for a while.

 

“Well, she looked lonely before so we thought we need to accompany her for a moment before you came.”

 

“Since I came. You guys can bring your asses away now.” I never saw Yuri’s with this tensioned expression. I can her jaw moving, maybe tried to control her anger.

 

The guy named Taecyeon lifted his both hands like arrested gesture before walked backwards slowly, “Alright, we will go. Bye Yuri’s girlfriend. Bye, captain Kwon.” He said before gave a winked; specifically to me and I knew Yuri was mad when I felt she clenched on my arm tighter. I winced silently, hoping silently Yuri will let go my arm right now.

 

After Taecyeon’s and his gangs figures gone Yuri seems to more relaxed before she released her holding from me and turned to me, “What are you doing here? I thought you have another assignment to be done today?”

 

I timidly played with the end of my hair before looking to Yuri’s dark brown orbs shyly, “I want to walk home with you.”

 

Hearing my words a charming smiled brought up to her face before she bowed down a little bit to levelled herself with my petite figure, “That’s mean…you miss me?”

 

I turned crimson hearing her words but covered it with my hairs and slowly nodded make her chuckled for a while. Before I can said anything I felt a pair of arms pulled me into a warm hug. Feeling a familiar soupçon there’s nothing I want to ask.

 

“I miss you too.” My face lighten up when I heard Yuri’s husky replied beside my ear.

 

“Stop being mushy alright?” We broke our intimate hug when we heard another voice behind me make me turned around. A pale-skinned with an adorable sized girl was looking at us with disgusted expression. I turned back to Yuri with a questioned face make Yuri hugged my shoulder and pulled me closer to the previous girl.

 

“Taeng, introduce this is my girlfriend, Jessica.”

 

“Baby, this is Taeyeon my buddy that I had mentioned back then.”

 

I politely lend my hand out before she shook it twice before she took a peeped on her watch before corrected the strap on her shoulder, “Let’s go Yul. We have a practice today, remember?”

 

“Practice?” I asked with my eyebrows raised.

 

Yuri turned to me before nodded, “Yeap, swimming practice.”

 

“I thought we can walk home together…” I said with a cute pouted make Yuri smiled and Taeyeon gagged, seems Taeyeon doesn’t look like she’s into adorable expression and gesture even though she look cute.

 

“Well, you should call me first…How about you wait me for my practice? Then we can go back together.”

 

I pondered for a while before nodded, accepted her idea make Yuri stole a peck on my lips, “Aigoo…you look so adorable…”

 

“Oh please guys…Let’s go Yul. We will be late.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes before turned her heels and walked ahead from us.

 

“Just ignore her baby. She just jealous with us since she have been single since she was born.”

 

“I heard that, burn corn”

 

“YAH MIDGET!”

 

I giggled hearing their interaction. The way Taeyeon teasing my girlfriend sounds like Tiffany, my best girly-girl friend. Someday, I want to let them meet. I bet they became louder and more teasing from these two.

 

After quite some time we reached the light blue double doors, revealed the wide swimming pools. It was quite fascinated actually seeing the space. It’s not like my school doesn’t have a swimming pool, it’s just that I have never took any interest in going there since I can’t swim and there’s no reason to go there actually.

 

I scrunched my nose when a strong smell of chlorine evaded my smelling sense. I heard loud splash beside me, awed looking few female students were doing summersault before splashed into the swimming pool. I pouted a little; envied with their talent. I wish I can swimming…

 

“Baby?” I looked at my side hearing my name.

 

“I’m going to change my attire for a while, you want to follow me?”

 

I nodded excitedly make Yuri let out a soft chuckled before entwined our fingers together and walked to the changing rooms.

 

“Look, Captain Yuri brought her girlfriend that she bragged about.”

 

“Hey she is beautiful like Captain said.”

 

“Aww, they looked adorable together,”

 

“Captain is so lucky…”

 

I heard mumble and whispered along the way we walked to the changing room. I blushed a little hearing their praise about me and of course about how good we look together. And I never knew Yuri will talked about me to her members… I was in cloud nine that day.

 

We halted our steps when a black haired girl who looked alike Yuri greeted her with wide smiled, resemble an alligator. A charming alligator it is.

 

“Unnie!”

 

“Hey Yoona.” Yuri replied calmly before tugging me to her side, “Yoong, this is Jessica, my girlfriend.”

 

“Oh really?! Wah! She’s pretty like you said unnie! Hello Jessica unnie! Nice to meet you!” And not to forgotten she’s quite louder and jumpy. She even gave me half-hugged make me startled but fortunately I composed myself not to yelp.

 

“Nice to meet you too, Yoona.” I gave a sheepish smiled to her make she squealed.

 

“Wah! She is really beautiful! I approve this girl for you, unnie! Ah, anyways Jessica unnie you can call me Yoong just like Yul unnie.” I just nodded hearing her replied.

 

“Alright, alright Yoong. Go and ask them to warm-up and line-up before I came back. We will have an intensive practice today for the national.” Yuri said before patted Yoona’s shoulder and kept pulling me into the changing room.

 

“Sorry for Yoona’s childish attitude. She is always like that.” Yuri said while opening her locker, pulling a duffel bag from the locker.

 

“It’s okay. I actually start to like her jumpy gesture you know?”

 

“I’m glad you like her, since she’s also my favourite dongsaeng.” Yuri said with a bright smiled before ed her white uniform make me turned around with red face, “Y-Yah! Why are you changing here? Doesn’t you have any small room to change?”

 

“It’s not like anyone here, except you.” I don’t know why but Yuri’s voice seems to change to huskier and ier.

 

I just kept quiet, still trying hard to erase Yuri’s half- image from my innocence mind and cool down my hot face.

 

“Sica…” I startled after hearing a whisper beside my ear make me turned around. I blushed harder when my eyes captured Yuri’s black sport bra. OMG, OMG what to do?

 

 With my not so quick reflexes I picked up Yuri’s abandoned uniform and covered her body from my view, “Yuri! Why you being like this?” So seductive…

 

I heard Yuri tittered lowly before pushed me against the locker and trapped me down with both of her toned arms rested beside my body, “You know I have been missing you right?”

 

“Me too…I’m sorry for not spending too much tie with you this several weeks.” I gave her apologetic stared make she smiled warmly before gave me a tingled kiss on my forehead.

 

“It’s okay…just repay me for now.”

 

“Repay?” I quirked my eyebrows in confusion.

 

She just kept quiet before dove on my lips firmly. I let out a small shrieked still analysing what’s going on. When I felt she bit my lower lips softly I slowly closed my eyelids and replied into her kiss. Pouring all the feelings into this sweet and lovely with a tinge of lust kiss.

 

I pulled her closer by hugged her neck until I felt her eyelashes touched lightly on my cheeks. She pulled down the uniform that I used to cover her upper abdomen before placed her left hand on my waist. I replied with a light touches on her firm abdomen make she shivered before let out a soft sighed.

 

I felt she nipped the nib just below my upper lips make me felt tingle in my stomach make me pulled her closer if I can.

 

Cursed our short breath we reluctantly parted away, still panting for air. It felt ticklish when I felt her hot breath brushed on corner of my lips.

 

She pulled me for another short kiss before hugged me tighter than before, “I missed you so much baby. I wish I can hold you like this every time.”

 

I brushed my fingers on her lightly before kissed her shoulder several times, “I missed you too, so damn much.”

 

“Captain?”  We broke our hug abruptly hearing a female voice from outside of the changing room.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Everyone had warmed-up and ready for the practice.” One of the members called Yuri, luckily the female student doesn’t enter the changing room if not it’s going to be too awkward right now.

 

“Alright, start with stroke I’ll be there in 10 minutes.” I amazed how Yuri can change her voice from y husky to stern and commanding voice.

 

I heard the fading footsteps signalling the member already walked away after hearing Yuri’s instruction.

 

“Now change your clothes I will wait outside, Captain.” I kissed her nose before walked away but got stopped with a tug on my arm.

 

“How many kisses I left?”

 

“Fifteen. Not included stolen pecks at school compound.” I smiled before answered like a smoothly.

 

“Good.”