8; Happy Birthday

Twenty-Kisses Certificate

 

 

 

Endaiyy's talking:

Hi guys! Okay, I lied. I can't left my author life yet. I mean I even worte the story plot in my seminar. And yeap I'm at Japan right now~ Don't ask me to speak Japanese, since i'm bad in that >,< This chapter is special dedicated to our  beautiful y Yuricorn~ I'm still in my hiatus mode so see you guys when i see you guys alright^^ Enjoy. Subscribe. Comment. Upvote. Toodles.
#HappyYuricornDay

 

 

 

 

 

Bzzt, bzzt,bzzt

 

I groaned annoyingly before reached the vibrated device beside the nightstands. I peeked through my heavy eyelids seeing Yuri’s name appeared on the phone. Ugh, what she need at freaking 12 am?

 

I pressed the green button before placed the device beside my ear, “You know this is my sleeping time, seobang. So, tell me the logical reason to disturb me at freak-ing midnight.” I burst with my hoarse voice, not waiting Yuri to say anything first. As much as I love my Kwon Seobang, I also have this soft spot for my sleeping time at the corner of my heart. So, when my seobang called on my sleeping time I felt kind of irate.

 

“…Are you mad, baby?”

 

“I’m too delighted to acknowledge you disturbing my sleep, seobang.” I still rolled my eyes even with closed eyes.

 

“Hmm, it’s okay then. Sorry, for disturbing you. Go and continue your sleep. Bye.” I opened my eyes, all my sleepiness completely gone when Yuri hung up all of sudden after her words. Yuri never hung up before me. Is she mad with my words? Oh my god, stupid Sica! How could you get fuss up with just a simple call from your seobang.

 

I clenched my phone and dialled her number again. Still after third times called her, she didn’t pick up. Seems she really sulking with me. Yuri is the person that hard to get angry or hurt, but once she be in a huff, she is the hardest person to be pleased. Sigh, now….what should I do?

 

I jumped out from the bed and changed my camisole and short to long sleeves and jeans before grabbed my sweater, in case tonight it will be extreme cold since its start to fall at here.

 

I crept out from my room, tip toed along the hallway to the staircases. I even held my breath when I across my parents’ room ridiculously thought my parents can even heard my breath and woke up and started to investigate me where I’m going in midnight.

 

After I reached the living room I started to breathe normally before casually walked towards the door.

 

“Where are you going sis?” I froze hearing the familiar voice behind my back, directed to my kitchen. I turned stiffly, before gave a narrow gazed towards my witch younger sister, Krystal.

 

“Why are you still up?”

 

“Well, tonight is Vampire Diaries, remember?” Krystal jutted her eyebrows before gave me a smirked, “What about you? Where are you going out?”

 

“I’m going to Yuri’s, she’s sulking with me.” I said the truth, since my brain was tired to lie to her.

 

“You know I’m going to tell Mum and Dad about this.” I KNEW IT! This brat…

 

“I will give you 2% of my allowance this month.” I said calmly.

 

“15%”

 

“5%” I tried to bargained again.

 

“15%”

 

“10%”

 

“Deal.” We make an air high-five before I turned my back again and exited the house quietly. I wore my sneakers before walked along the long road. Even though, it’s quite dangerous for me to walk on the lone street I just continued my walked to persuade my girlfriend. That Kwon Yuri should love me more, after I done all this for her. If not I will slash all her Mickey’s collection.

 

After 15 minutes walking, with an exhausted breathed I walked closer to the door. I felt ironic standing here in front of her front door. I pressed the doorbell before took a step back.

 

After several seconds, I heard dubbed of footsteps at the other side. Slowly the door creaked open, revealing Yuri’s older brother, Hyukjoon with a white sleeveless shirt and a short. He seems shocked saw me at outside. I thought he might amused seeing Yuri’s girlfriend walking here all alone to see Yuri.

 

“Hi, can I meet Yuri?”

 

“Err, sure. You want to come in?” Hyukjoon said awkwardly before opened the door widely. But I just shook my head timidly, “It’s okay. I will just wait her outside.” Her brother just nodded before walked back into the house to call Yuri while I make my way to the handmade swing a stone’s throw away from her house. I sat comfortably on the swing before pulled the sweater closer to my body, since it’s getting colder every minute.

 

“Sica?” I turned around hearing the conversant husky voice. I greeted her with a smiled before stood up from the swing.

 

“What are you doing here?” I chuckled seeing visible confused expression on Yuri’s. I went closer towards her and intertwined our fingers together before pulled her to the swing, “I can’t just let my sulking girlfriend having a trouble night wouldn’t I?” I said before laid my head on her shoulder.

 

I heard she sighed, “But it’s late. How you even can come here by yourself. It’s dangerous.”

 

“And let my girlfriend sulking on me?” I said right after she continued her words.

 

She just kept quiet hearing my answer. I giggled before cupped her cheeks, “You’re so cute when you’re sulking, seobang.” I put a pressure on her cheeks make her lips spewed out.

 

“Make me want to kiss you.” With that words I put my lips on her lightly before pulled it quickly.

 

She held my both hands which on her cheeks before uttered, “That’s not what you call kis-“before she can continued her words I dove right onto her lips. I bit her lower lip not in pain way make she opened , easily to make me accessed her narrow tunnel with my pink muscle.

 

I brushed my tongue lightly on her front teeth before went deeper to her inner side of cheeks before let our tongue touched each other. I can’t deny every times when our tongue touched I felt a surged of electric at my spine. Of course in a good way. With every kisses I felt our heart entwined bit by bit. And I want to keep it that way forever.

 

“Happy birthday, seobang.” I whispered on her lips right after we broke our kiss.

 

She smiled breathlessly hearing my words, “I thought you forgot.”

 

“Why would I?”

 

“You being your sarcasm self at me when I called you before, remember?”

 

“I’m sorry about that. But I thought I want to celebrate it with you, tomorrow. I mean today at the afternoon.”

 

“You know you didn’t need to.”

 

“I insists, and we didn’t have a date for a long time already. So killing two birds with one stone.”

 

“Okay then.”

 

We stayed silence for a while before I started to talk again, “What’s your wish for your birthday, seobang?”

 

“I want our relationship to be the longest in any couple in the world, and I can celebrate my next 100 birthday with you.”

 

“Are you sure you still can blow candles in your 80?” I jested make she giggled a little before she hugged me in a warm embrace.

 

“Thank you for coming here and wished me.”

 

“I love you that’s why.” I replied before snuggled closer on her protection hug.

 

“It’s late. You need to get home or your parents will go berserk.”

 

I smiled sheepishly before said timidly, “Hmm, about that…can you send me? I’m a little bit tired and tomorrow I still have classes…so yeah.” Yuri chuckled hearing my replied before broke our hug and pulled out her scooter’s key from her behind track suit’s pocket, “I prepared. Let’s go.”

 

“Thank you seobang. I love you and happy birthday again.”

 

“You’re welcome. And I love much more than you know.”