14; Swimming Pool

Twenty-Kisses Certificate

 

 

Endaiyy's talking:

I think I will updated more often since I might missing for next month for some seminar in overseas. So, hoping you guys will missing me ;) because I will miss you guys. Hope to get more comment, it's felt weird to have quite number for subscribers but have a small amount of feedbacks. I kind of desperately to know what you guys think of my lame writing =) Enjoy. Subscribe. Comment

 

 

 

By the time Yuri’s practice finished, my wrist watch shown 5.30 pm. That’s mean it’s been 2 hours practice for them. I saw her team members were looking exhausted since they had been trained quite harshly in my point of view. I broke my trance when I heard Yuri blew her whistle with unsatisfied expression, “We will extend the practice until 6 if you guys swam like before. We have national next week, is this how you guys swim? Like a duck?” I bit my lower lips to contain my laughter hearing Yuri’s complaints. I look at them pitifully, when my eyes caught Yoona’s stares towards me. She was like sending silent message to me to stop the enraged Captain Kwon.

 

“Three more rounds. Do it properly or we will seriously extend the practices until 6.”Yuri stern voice can be heard across the swimming arena.

 

Again, Yoona send me that puppy eyes before turned to the pool wearily. I frowned before stood up from the spectator bench and walked closer to Yuri who was observing her team members intently.

 

“Seobang?”

 

Yuri turned around with softened facial looking at me expectantly, “Yuri…shouldn’t you let them rest? They look tired already. How they can maintain their form if you make them exhausted every day.”

 

Yuri let out a sighed, “I felt so stressed. Our school put too much expectation to swimming members. And me as their captain carried the burden.” I held her curled fist before kissed it lightly make she small smiled.

 

“You said the national is next week right? Then let them rest first and you guys can continue it tomorrow. Please seobang? Besides, I need my seobang.” I let out my secret weapon; a cute pouted that can melted the coldest ice in the world. Okay more exaggeration.

 

Yuri let out a defeated sighed before took the whistle on the bench and blew it loudly make all the swimming members stopped their activity and looked at her, “Pack up. We will continue tomorrow.”

 

The members cheered happily before jumped out the cold chlorine water delight before bowed to Yuri and went to change their swimming suits.

 

Yoona walked towards me and Yuri before patted my shoulder, while sending the gratitude smiled towards me knowing I’m successfully persuaded Yuri for not extending their hours of practice.

 

“If we know Jessica can persuaded our Captain Kwon I’ll do it earlier.” The lanky mocha-skinned girl, Choi Sooyoung said loudly make Yuri turned to them and faked a stern expression.

 

“Oh, you use my girlfriend to persuade me? You guys are dead tomorrow. We will be extending the practice until 6.30” After she said that the members crowded to her tried to induce her to change her mind. I chuckled lightly looking at their interaction, I think now I knew why they are fond towards Yuri.

 

One by one bided their farewell before exited the arena until the swimming pool only left me and Yuri who was still in her black swimming suits.

 

“Sica?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Can you spare me 10 minutes? I want to swim first.” I smiled lightly, knew she was frustrated of the burden she was saying earlier. And the way she can relaxed herself were by swimming. I nodded before crouched to corner of swimming pool and let my fingertips touched the surface of cold-water. I heard a splashed sound beckoning Yuri had already dived into the swimming pool. I dove my fingers into the water before pulled back my hand, let the water seeped out between my fingers. Before I can put my hand back into the water my fingertips being grasped by another cold hand. I looked up expect a smiling Yuri who was still in the water.

 

I replied her smiled before pulled her hand and kissed it, let my chapped lips touched Yuri’s wet skins, “You know Yuri? I like you the best when you’re in water.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Remember? The first time we met? When I slipped into the water and you rescued me like a hero. That’s the first time I saw a beautiful creature. And I thank god for let me slipped in pool if not I won’t meet you.”

 

“How you can be thankful for your incident? But yeah I thankful to save you from drowning if not I think I won’t know what love is.”

 

I smiled sheepishly before cupped her cold face, “I’m sorry for inflicting pains towards you years back then. I’m still stupid back then.”

 

“Hey, it’s okay. As long we’re together now.” Yuri whispered to me before pushed her body half-way and let our lips met.

 

I felt Yuri’s warm tongue lightly contacted on my chapped lips. I opened my mouth and invited Yuri’s elastic slowly in my carven. I willingly let her explored. My fingers frivolously brushed on her nape before held in firmly and pulling her closer.

 

We let our front teeth clashed to each other before she parted away from me reluctantly to wheeze some air before she dropped her upper body back into water. I smiled bashfully before bowed down a little bit and gave another chaste kiss on her addictive lips before stood up and walked to the bench.

 

“Hurry up, we will be late.” I said while holding her Mickey Mouse’s towel to let her dried herself up. But Yuri just stood in front of me without moving and didn’t take the towel I landed make me raised my eyebrows questionably.

 

“Help me.” She tore her swim cap and lowered her head. I tittered before helped her dried her hair, “Seobang, now you act like a baby.”

 

“I’m your baby.” She replied cutely make me gave a kiss on her cheek.

 

Suddenly her phone vibrated against the bench and Yuri grabbed it and checked the content; I assumed someone send her a message.

 

“Sica, you should read this message.”

 

I took her black phone and looked at the message content. I’m speechless seeing the message. That Kim Taeyeon…

 

The message was actually an attached picture of me and Yuri kissing at the swimming pool a few minutes back and the caption makes me flushed red, ‘That was so hot, burn corn. I’m gonna tell the gang ;) Truly, ByunTae’

 

Yuri grabbed the phone that I tightly clenched and chuckled, “Just ignore it. She just making fun of us.”

 

“Yuri?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“You have a weird friend.”

 

“Yeap, and I need to get myself ready for the teasing tomorrow.”