13 & 12; Ice-Cream

Twenty-Kisses Certificate

 

 

 

Endaiyy's talking:

Hi guys! Like I had said before I will update this fics more often, since I might missing next month for some seminar. Take this extra notes; 'Eagle' that I mentioned in this chapter, are really exist, but only at my place since that's the baseball's group in my university ^^ And oh pardon my not-so romantic date, since this is how me and my ex-girlfriend went to date. Before I forgot I make ByunTae's special appearance since major of the readers here love her in this story. So enjoy, and it will be awesome if you guys can comment and upvote =D Since that's like my booster to write more faster and fluffier than before XD So, Enjoy. Comment. Subscribe

 

 

After Yuri’s send me home just before the sunset, it’s the last time we met each other except message or several phone calls and that’s 2 weeks ago. Tonight was Friday’s night and seems like I don’t have anything to do. Mom and Dad were having their some own time, or frankly I can said ‘y’ time since I believe the readers of my story are aren’t that minor anymore. My devil younger sister are useless since she was hogging the television to watch re-run of ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ with her best-friend Amber Liu but I bet there’s something going on between them. Hmm, I’m going to investigate about Krystal and that androgynous creature when I’m not too lazy.

 

I’m lying on my bed like a starfish while my phone was on my right hand, fighting to call my girlfriend or not, since I know tonight will be her favourite baseball team going to play on the television. Of course Yuri will spending all her night at some bar with her friends. But I’m her girlfriend right? Of course she will entertain me first...

 

I press my first speed dial and put on my ear, waiting the line to be picked up. After 5 seconds, but the line still not picked up I let out a defeated sighed and wanted to press the red button but suddenly Yuri’s voice popped out make me smiled brightly.

 

“Hello?” I can heard the commotion on her side make my guiltiness slowly drowned into myself. Pity her maybe she was enjoying the game not until I decided to disturbed her.

 

“Hey seobang.” I started off carefully don’t want her to felt irritated.

 

“Oh hey, baby. Why are you calling?”

 

“I just thought I can chat with you, but seems you are busy, sorry for disturbing.”

 

Suddenly I heard her surrounding quiet make me raised in my eyebrows in confusion, “Hahaha what are you talking about? Disturbing? Of course not. I was just watching some lousy drama.”

 

Her words make me felt guiltier, I bit my lower lips slowly before squeaked, “I’m sorry, I must disturbing your good times.”

 

“Nah, it’s more than a good times if I’m talking with you and didn’t you hear me I said ‘lousy drama’? I miss you baby more than everything.” She said with her husky voice brought a bright smiled upon my face. “Cheesy seobang. But I like it.” I said before let out a giddy giggled make she joined me.

 

After our giggled subsided, she brought up a question, “Hey baby, want to go for ice-cream tomorrow? It’s been a long time since we met right.”

 

“Of course seobang. When will you pick me up?”

 

“Hmm, how about 11.30, I will pick you up. We will go and eat some lunch and go to ice-cream afterwards. How that sound to you?”

 

“That sound like a date for me.”

 

“If you call it date, yeah I will called it date too.”

 

“Alright seobang, see you tomorrow. Can’t wait for our date.”

 

“Hahaha me too. I love you, baby. Good night. Have a sweet dream.”

 

“Love you too seobang. Good night too.” I replied before hung up. I felt the butterflies in my stomach fluttered maybe because of my anxiousness for the date next day. I let out a low squealed before dove myself into the warm blanket to have a good night sleep.

 

 

==

 

 

“Yul!” I turned around hear my short buddy called me from inside the bar. I raised my eyebrows signalling her to continue talking.

 

“You just miss ‘Eagle’ make a homerun, man. Come on.” Taeyeon said while pointing with her thumb into the bar. I just nodded calmly before followed her steps into the not-so stuffed bar, “Jessica called me just now.”

 

“Really? You guys just can’t be apart huh?” Taeyeon threw a dirty smirk towards her tanned buddy.

 

“We have been apart for 2 weeks, I think that’s enough torturous enough, midget.” I rolled my eyes while fired back her words.

 

“Alright, alright. Don’t overreacted, lover girl. What about tomorrow. ‘Eagle’ going to come to our town to have a fan sign. I bet you want to come huh?” Taeyeon’s words make Yuri frowned before shook her head reluctantly, “I’m sorry but I have a date with Jessica tomorrow.”

 

“Seriously?! You just miss ‘Eagle’ homerun and now you won’t coming to their fan sign?! I thought you’re ‘Eagle’ lover?”

 

Before Yuri can replied Taeyeon raised her palm with another dirty smirked, “Forget what I said, I forgot you’re Jessica’s lover right now. Aish I should ask Yoona instead…You want me to take their signature for you?” Yuri’s face lightened up hearing Taeyeon’s offer before she glomped towards the small figure, “Of course! Thanks Taeyeon, you’re the best!”

 

“Yeah, yeah…You should capture another picture of you and Jessica have a hot kiss. Gosh I still can remember that hot kiss at the swimming pool. I should record it…damn it.” Yuri smacked Taeyeon’s fine forehead before growled loudly, “ByunTaeng!”

 

 

==

 

 

*Ding Dong*

 

I jumped from the couch and ran to the front door excitedly. I smiled widely when I saw my handsome seobang with her awesome leather jacket make she look ten times hotter. I jumped into her warm embraced make she wobbled a little before regained her stability and replied my hug back. I sniffed her scent on her neck before released a sighed, “I miss you seobang…”

 

I heard a low chuckled before she replied, “I miss you too.”

 

“Aren’t you hug her too tight, Jessica?” We broke our hug when we heard my mom’s voice behind me. I saw Yuri let out a sheepish smiled before bowed a little, “Hello, Mrs. Jung. It’s been a long time.”

 

“Hi, Yuri. You want to bring Jessica for a date?”

 

“Yeah.” Yuri smiled before entwined her fingers with me make me smiled sweetly towards her. I love it when she showed a tinge of affection toward me in front of other people it’s not like she want to show-off but she just want to show the protectiveness towards me.

 

“That’s good then. Jessica had been depressed with her own events in school. She looked like she will passed out any moments for this several weeks.” I felt heat crept to my neck before I let out a cute whined, “Mom~ not again…”

 

Yuri and my mom’s laughter joined make me pouted a little, “Sure I will let her be the normal Jessica back. We will be going now, Mrs. Jung. Bye.”

 

“Alright bye. Have a fun date.” I heard my mom’s words before Yuri pulled me to her black scooter. She reached for the spare helmet before placed on my head softly and ensured to lock it safely before put the helmet on hers before guided me to the scooter.

 

“Relax Yuri, it’s not like this is my first time to ride your scooter.” I rolled my eyes make she laughed before bring my hands to hug her waist, “I just don’t want you to fall down. I’m worried, now hold me tight.” With that words we started our journey for our first date.

 

 

After approximately 15 minutes on her scooter she stopped at the certain restaurant make me smiled, “You bring me here?”

 

“Yeah, remember this is when our first date to be held two years ago. Remember?”

 

I nodded happily before hugged her toned arm before dragged her into the restaurant eagerly. We went straight to our familiar seats, its look like the restaurant doesn’t change a bit in two years. The design was still the same, brought up our nostalgic memories. Being the sentimental person I start to reminisce our memories in this restaurant. I still remember when the first time Yuri tempted to feed me her fish and chips. Her trembled hand…I can’t forget about that. The event make me chuckled a little bit make Yuri curious what’s in my thought so she nudged my elbow a little, “Why? What’s funny?”

 

“No, I just remember the first time you tried to feed me fish and chips with your shaky hands.” Yuri blushed hearing my answer before she lowered her gaze and her fiddled around with the table cloth, “Well, I’m still nervous those days. Besides, that’s my first time feeding people. You should felt lucky.”

 

I nodded slowly before grabbed her hands that busy fiddling around and kiss them several times, “Of course I felt lucky, to have you in my life, seobang.” My tender words make she smiled widely brought up to her ears.

 

“Can we take the order now?” the waitress disrupted our sweet moment make we parted away a little before nodded, “Yeah sure.”

 

 

After our fine lunch, we decided to walk around the street while chatting and window-shopping. We chatted about what we were doing for these 2 weeks without each other. For my side, I just talked briefly about my homework, my new arrival History’s teacher, and my working-credit program. While on Yuri’s side she told me about her school, and her nationals. Luckily, even with the last practice her school’s swimming team successfully won first place in major categories. She also told me about funny incidents happen towards Yoona, who was accidently slipped into the swimming pool when she went to grab medal during the national’s event. That clumsy yet cute deer…Oh not to forgotten, Yuri also told me about the teasing she received from her friends the next day after Taeyeon spread their intimate picture. Ugh, that byuntae midget, I swear I’m going to strangle her if I saw her…

 

After roughly 20 minutes walking around the busy street, Yuri brought me to the ice-cream shop make me felt blissed, seems like she doesn’t forget her promise. We pushed the glass door and being greeted by the staff in there happily. I walked to the ice-cream counter excitedly leaving Yuri behind. But I still saw the glimpsed of her shook her head before stood beside me, “What flavour you would like to have, miss?” the staff asked politely towards us.

 

“Hmm, give me strawberry and brownies in the cup please. Thank you. What about you, seobang?” I turned to Yuri.

 

“Just give me some vanilla and mint chocolate chip. In the cup too.” She said after pondered for a quite a long time make me chortled silently, why was she pondered for a long time if she will pick the usual flavoured? Aish, dorky seobang…

 

After paid our ice-cream we went to some secluded corner in the ice-cream shop and sat oppositely. We continued talking until suddenly Yuri held my cheek fondly before let out a snickered, “Messy Sica, you have some ice-cream here.” She said while wiping my left cheek make me smiled self-consciously. I smirked lightly when a naughty idea suddenly popped out from my brain. I use to my index finger to took a little of my ice-cream and smudged it on Yuri’s right cheek make she startled, “Yah Sica. What’s that?”

 

Before I her finger can wiped the smudged I done I grabbed her hand before bend across the table with a small smiled, “Messy Seobang. Let me clean it for you.” I poked my tongue out and the smudge on her cheek before sat back on my seat like nothing happened. I laughed cutely looking at Yuri’s red face. “Hmm, sweet! Just like strawberry!” I exclaimed referring to the ice-cream I from her cheek make she redder than before.

 

She let out a silent grumbled before done a same action I did before, before went closer to me, “Sica…have you heard ice-cream kiss?”

 

I acted clueless before shook my head make she simpered and went closer towards me, “Let me show it to you then.”

 

I can felt her forefinger contacted with my lips, I grimaced a little felt the cold substances on my lips. I just stayed still, already knew what will come next.

 

I let out a contented sighed when Yuri’s warm lips on me, contrast with the mint flavoured ice-cream. The feelings are perfect. It’s felt heavenly. I slowly opened my mouth and felt Yuri’s muscular organ slide into my hollow carven let me tasted the sweet substances on her tongue. I let out a groaned when I felt she my elastic slowly before parted away from me aversely. I still felt a little breathless even after several seconds we let go the kiss.

 

“How is that ice-cream kiss?” Yuri asked me after she regained her breath.

 

I shook my head, “I don’t think I like it.”

 

Yuri frowned heard my answer, “Why?”

 

“Because you kiss me with mint flavour, you know I dislike mint right? Next time, kiss me using strawberry.” I said before let out a cheeky smiled make Yuri giggled a little. Yuri sat properly and grabbed my ice-cream cup and ate my ice-cream before stood up make me curious, “Where are you going?”

 

Yuri giggled, “A strawberry flavoured ice cream kiss?” I smiled before willingly let Yuri’s lips touched mine. It’s true, strawberry flavoured ice cream kiss are more yummy and wonderful.