11; Good Night Baby

Twenty-Kisses Certificate

 

 

 

Endaiyy's talking:

Hi guys! Nice to see you in a short time. Sorry for a short chapter. Just like my usual chapter, this is also a simple but sweet chapter for my beloved readers. I'm really sorry for lack of expressing Jessica's giddy feelings since I'm really bad in predicting how girls reacted when they got some cheesy lines from their lovers^^ So like usual enjoy this chapter and don't forgot to comment. All the previous commentor, I enjoy reading you guys feedbacks. I love you guys less than Jessica Jung <3 Enjoy. Comment. Subscribe

 

 

 

 

Yuri turned off her scooter engine and our surrounding turned back to silence. We just chatted and talked about anything at the nearest park before Yuri decided to send me back home. When we arrived at my house, the sun already set and our round start became darker but.

 

“Let me send you to the door.” Yuri said while helped me unlocked the safety from the helmet.

 

“You know you don’t need to. My door just a few steps from here.” I said with a small grinned pasted on my face.

 

“I don’t want it to end our date like this you know?” Yuri replied. I can saw a mild smirked played upon her handsome façade.

 

“Byunyul.” I said simply. Hearing my replied make she flustered before hold my fingers, “Why you suddenly called me Byunyul?”

 

“I know what are you thinking, seobang.”

 

“I don’t think anything ert.” Yuri quickly denied.

 

“See? I just said I know what are you thinking…I didn’t say anything ‘ert’ right?” I make she smiled awkwardly before scratched her back of neck.

 

“Aish, alright, you win. I AM thinking ‘something’,” Yuri emphasized ‘something’ word before entwined our fingers and start to pull me closer to her. I just kept quiet; snuggled closer to the warm radiance from my beloved girlfriend. I let out a blissed sighed after felt her nails scraped lightly on my scalp, not a painful ways just a brushed full with affection. Her butterflies touch make me felt sleepy, and realized how my body need a rest so I reluctantly separated myself from her and gave a sweet smiled to her.

 

“I think I’m going to bed early today, seobang. So tired.”

 

“Really?” I raised my eyebrows when hearing her question, was she doubted my tiredness now? But before I can said anything I felt a pair of toned arms wrapped above my knees and my back. In the blink of eyes, I was carried by Yuri; bridal style to my door.

 

“I can’t let my princess tired right? Not after she have a fun time with me…” I heard Yuri whispered near to my ear, leaving a hot breath trailed my side cheek make me giggled. I wrapped my arms towards her neck and nestled my head on the crook of her neck, sniffing her light natural scent.

 

I just ignored my mom’s question who first looked worried when she saw Yuri carried me. “She just tired, so I volunteered to send Jessica to her room, Mrs. Jung.” Yuri replied for me while I’m still busy indulged myself in Yuri’s scent while closing my eyes; near to dozing off.

 

“Aish, you pampered her too much, Yuri. She’s not any princess.” My mom said probably tinge of playfulness.

 

“Well, I’m the cause of her tiredness so I need to Jessica safely into her home and yes Mrs. Jung she’s my princess.” I felt my cheeks turned to crimson hearing Yuri’s sappy but sincere lines.

 

I can sense Yuri slowly and carefully brought me up to the second floor; still tightly holding on my figure afraid I will fall down. I secretly rolled my eyes hearing my mom squealing voice from downstairs after hearing Yuri’s words before. Stop it mom, you’re embarrassing me.

 

After a while, I felt my back contacted with soft materials which was my mattress. I opened my eyes slowly seeing Yuri’s face was only inched close to me make me smiled warmly. My right hand was still hugging her neck trailed to her flawless cheek and caressed it slowly, “Thank you for bringing me until into my room.”

 

“You’re welcome, baby. I will be going now, so get a good rest alright? I will call you tomorrow.”

 

I nodded slowly before pulled her neck closer using my other hand and leave a lingering peck on her lips.

 

Yuri chuckled before said in low husky voice, “Let me show you the right good night kiss, baby.”

 

Before I can replied anything Yuri placed her lips on mine securely. I gasped when her cold fingertips inserted playful into my blouse and brushed my bare waist lightly. She grabbed the opportunity to put in her tongue into my cavern. I let out a loose groaned when I felt her elastic explored my mouth like not before. I felt Yuri became more aggressive and needy. I just responded to her kissed before allowed her to hover my body. I felt something tugged below my stomach when her ankle grazed my thighs suggestively. I know this kiss going somewhere else so I decided to push her broad shoulder a little make she pulled herself from me away. I felt her hot breath brushed my upper lip lightly make me tilted my head a little to look her orbs. I smiled lightly before pulled her head and put it on my chest let Yuri calmed herself down by hearing my frantic heartbeat. We just stayed in that position for several minutes before she pulled herself up and detached her body from mine completely.

 

Now I felt coldness erupted back to my body make me dove myself into the warm blanket. Yuri chuckled seeing my childish antics before bended down and gave a warm kissed on my forehead before straighten her back, “I’ll be going now. Good night, sweet dream baby.”

 

I nodded cutely before replied, “Good night. Sweet dream too, seobang.” I yawned tiredly after replied make she smiled once again, “I love you.”

 

“I love you too.” I said drowsily before closed my eyes and my world out immediately.

 

 

==

 

 

I reluctantly opened my heavy eyelids before pushed the blanket away. I threw my gazed at the alarm clock, 10 am. Oh it’s still early. So I slipped myself back into my lair but before I can drown into my sleep my phone vibrated against the hard surface of my night stands make me groaned a little. I lazily grabbed my phoned and opened the message notification.

 

From: Kwon Seobang <3

To: Sicababy o3o

 

Good morning sunshine! Hope you get a good rest last night =)

 

From: Sicababy o3o

To: Kwon Seobang <3

Good morning my beloved seobang~ Yeap, a wonderful rest actually.

 

From: Kwon Seobang <3

To: Sicababy 030

That’s good to hear….Hmm baby? I think I left something at you last night?

 

From: Sicababy o3o

To: Kwon Seobang <3

Huh? You left something what is it?

 

After sending the message to Yuri. I frantically stood up from my messy bed and looked around in case there is really something Yuri left accidently.

 

I grabbed my buzzed phone and opened the message,

 

 

 

 

From: Kwon seobang <3

To: Sicababy o3o

My heart to you >//< Have a good day, baby. Will call you this noon alright? Love you, bye.

 

I giggled bashfully hearing Yuri’s cheesy line. Sigh, such a good way to start my morning. Thanks to my Kwon Seobang.