Seventeen More!

Twenty-Kisses Certificate

 

 

Hello! It's been quite a long time right? I think there's a need to continue this little one-shot, since I unconciously wrote a continuation from this one-shot and i had posted it on SSF, and  received quite good positive response. Maybe, I'll make this one-shot into on-going. It's quite interesting for me to write this continuation =) Thanks for the previous lovely comment and awesome upvotes. Hope you guys enjoy it ^^ Do check my other works too =)

 

 

 

 

After the kiss at the park, Yuri had been missing. I tried to find her at her house, but every time I came her mother said she was not home. And I wonder if her friends successfully influenced her to ignore me-AGAIN!

 

I let out sighed for several times before grabbed my sneakers from the closet and went out, “I’m going out for a while.” I informed before walked along the road and stopped at the park where we kissed.

 

Unconsciously, my fingertips trailed up to my lips. Deeply in my heart, I missed her soft lips against mine. I missed the feelings of the passionate and needed. Again, let out a sighed before continued my journey to Yuri’s house.

 

Like before, I heard her dogs going crazy when they heard I knocked on door. I stepped back a few steps while lowered my head.

 

“Sica?”

 

My eyes found the pair of dark chocolate’s orbs looking at me. Slowly, a blissful smiled put on my face.

 

“Yuri?” I mumbled softly before walked closer to her doorstep. She just stared at me without moving.

 

“Are you avoiding me again, Yuri?” I asked her with a frowned. She lowered her gaze before stepped out a little from the doorsteps and grabbed my fingers, “Come with me.” She said before pulled me into her house. Walking against her dogs, her brother who was busy playing video games at the couch and her mother at the kitchen who seems busy cooking.

 

I just looked at her back figure while she pulling me god-knows-where. With only looked at her back figure I can sense the masculine inside of her even she is a woman.

 

She opened a mahogany door roughly before pulled me in. I gasped when she pushed me against the door after she closed and locked it. I tried to protest but her lips silenced me.

 

But before I can reply the kiss she pulled back and stared at me hard. I just looked at her confused.

 

“You want to know why I avoided you?”

 

I just nodded heard her question.

 

“I’m afraid if I said this again you will dump me again.” Yuri said after took a deep breath.

 

I raised my eyebrows in confusion, “Say what?”

 

“I love you.” The words spewed out from Yuri fast as a bullet. But I can captured the words. Those three words.

 

“I love-“Once again before I can said anything she slammed her lips against mine. This time she slowly my lower lip. I can just let out a low moaned before my hands hugged her neck pulling her closer to my direction.

 

We’re too close until I can felt her chest against mine. I scraped her scalp slowly don’t want to hurt her, I guessed with my light touched she become more aroused since her movement lips against mine becoming more needy and rough.

 

I know I will getting a bruised lips, but do I care? I still love it.

 

“Yuri?” We stopped kissing abruptly hearing her mother’s voice behind the wooden door. I pushed her from me from my impulsive act.

 

“Y-Yeah?” Yuri stuttered.

 

“Let’s have dinner. Call Jessica too. I saw her follow you just now.” Her mother continued after hearing Yuri’s response.

 

Slowly I heard the footsteps faded and the surrounding become quiet again. I played with my end of hair to keep my cool.

 

“Erm, stay for dinner okay?” I looked up when I heard her words.

 

I nodded awkwardly before stepped forward, “Yuri?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I love you too.”

 

I chuckled saw her expression. Wide eyes and hanging jaws. Yeap, obviously Yuri shocked with my words.

 

This time I take the first step, putting my arms around her neck before slowly closed my lips to her ear shell.

 

“You know it’s have been seventeen left.”

 

“Seventeen?”

 

“The kisses certificate.” I mumbled sheepishly.

 

Yuri smiled before shook her head, “It’s still eighteen.”

 

“You kiss me two times, dummy.”

 

“The first one not call a kiss. It’s a peck.”

 

“Then what’s your definition of kiss?” I asked teasingly.

 

“Like this.” She said whispered before placed her lips on mine. I let out a sighed when I felt her toned arms hugged my waist and pulled me closer to her body.

 

Slowly, she pushed me to the nearest wall with her body. We swayed a little bit but still stabilized thanks to her athletic body.

 

I let out a silent groaned when I felt her finger tips ran along my line of hem waist. I deepened our kiss back. Let our lips moulded with each other. For one time, I felt I’m the perfect person in the world when she kiss me. Only with Yuri. Just Yuri.

 

“Girls! Dinner!” We parted our lips reluctantly hearing her mother’s voice again.

 

“Yeah, coming!” Yuri responded while looking at me lovingly.

 

“Now, that’s call kiss, Sica.” Yuri smirked lightly before pulled her body from me and walked to the door, “Let’s go.”

 

I chuckled before followed her closely before tapped her shoulder, make she stopped her steps and turned back.

 

“That’s seventeen.” I winked and entwined our fingers together.

 

Yuri just smiled before we continued our steps to the kitchen.