Motorcycle

100 Days of Drabble Challenge ft. Bangtan Boys
  
 
 
100  Days  Drabble  Challenge  f t .  Bangtan  Boys

motorcycle;

It would’ve been an understatement to say that Jimin loved her. Every free minute he had would be spent with her and when he was trapped at school, the boy’s fingers would itch to caress her face and body.

He loved everything about the girl. From the way her eyes lit up when her touched her to the way she obediently did everything he asked of her, Jimin loved it all. He loved the way she molded perfectly with his body and she never failed to exhilarate him whenever they met. His breath would hitch just fantasizing about her.

So of course, today was no different. The second the school bell rang, Jimin became a blur of pumping hands and feet and flying hair. He rushed past the school yard, knocking over his juniors in his haste. Not bothered enough to respond to their glares, he ran on and on and on... until he caught sight of her perfection. Only then, did he skid to a stop and let a mischievous grin slide onto his face as he locked eyes with his true love. The boy was only broken out of his trance when he became distracted by footsteps pounding up to the place he stood, followed by heavy panting.

“Yah! Couldn’t you wait?” Jimin's friend, Taehyung ran a hand through his permed hair, his face a painting of annoyance. “Good God, you really love that motorcycle don’t you?”

At his words, Jimin’s grin spread even wider.

“That’s an understatement.”

 

Word Count: 245


A/N:

He's y, I know. I'm sorry for the super late post by the way, I had this written out on paper, but then I forgot about it. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed, and remember to comment and make my day! I promise to reply. Maybe a couple virtual cookies will be given too? :D