Coma

100 Days of Drabble Challenge ft. Bangtan Boys
  
 
 
100  Days  Drab ble  Ch a l lenge  f t .  Bang tan  Boys

COMA;

Suga was dangling from a cliff's edge with only one arm, fighting with life and death.

It was a dark, starless, moonless night, and the steep drop in temperature after the sun had set, had long since penetrated its way into Suga’s bones. It  was cold enough for frost to gather at his eyebrows and hang onto his eyelashes. He could feel the chill draining his strength, loosening his steely resolve.

And in that moment of lost concentration, his grip on the icy mountain eased just a tiny bit, and Suga was sent scrambling for a hold. He knew he couldn't win; he felt it in his heart. His grip was already slipping again. One clammy palm just wasn't enough.

Suga sighed. He’d already lost the fight the moment he started.

So he gave up. He closed his eyes and let go, tumbling and somersaulting through the stratosphere. Suga’s hair blew around and the wind brutally slashed at his skin, but it was almost as if he was so numb that he couldn’t feel anything anymore. Suga just fell and allowed the deep, black abyss below to swallow him whole.

The second before the ground rushed up to meet him, Suga distinctly felt his body jerk awake from its long slumber; felt his mother's arms around him. He saw the people in their gleaming white coats standing in a semi-circle around his hospital bed.

Their lips were moving, and his stony-hearted mother was undeniably breaking down right in front of him, the sobs racking her entire body. But none of the sounds reached his ears. Suga just stared at all of them, his eyes dead. His gaze slowly slid to the bloody bandage on his left wrist.

He'd been so close.

So close to freedom.

So close to escaping this life.

So close to death.

But the black void called ‘life’ still managed to pull him back in.  


Word Count: 322


A/N:

It's depressing isn't it? XD I really like this one though. Please give me some feedback (especially you, Ellen)! :)