Cellular

100 Days of Drabble Challenge ft. Bangtan Boys
  
 
 
100  Days  Drabble  Challenge  f t .  Bangtan  Boys

cellular;

Only now did Yoongi realize that it is extremely difficult to breathe quietly after running for your life. His chest heaved and blood pounded in his ear as he struggled to in oxygen as silently as he could to prevent getting caught by those terrifying men. They wanted his head off. Literally.

Slowly, he peered around the corner of the brick building he was hiding behind. Yoongi waited until his eyes adjusted to the gloom and the seconds dragged by ominously. He spotted another alley between two buildings that laid across the place he stood, as well as an empty street dividing the that alley from his. It was lit by a single flickering streetlight, and upon seeing it, a sudden chill slid down Yoongi’s spine as he stared down what seemed like a neverending black path.

Forcing his eyes to tear away from it, the male shoved his snapback down lower onto his face and rummage around the pocket of his baggy pants to find his flip phone. He cursed when the screen practically lit up the whole alley, and once more when he saw that the battery bar blink red.

Upon the sight of the color, Yoongi’s mind filled with thoughts of blood and high-pitched screams before he mentally swatted them away. His fingers blurred as the boy punched in a number as fast as he could. The cracked screen was then brought up to his ear.

“Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up!”Yoongi’s eyes wildly darted from side to side, and everything seemed to move in his peripheral vision. The shadows were closing in on him. He in a shaky breath. Claustrophobia was taking hold of his body again.

“Hello?” The familiar sweet voice filled his ears and eased the fear in his heart. It distracted him from the situation at hand. He was completely unaware of the muffled footsteps slowly creeping upon him.

“Lily? Lily, I just want to tell you that I really, really love you, and nothing will ever change that.”

The girl on the other line let a beat pass before she finally spoke again. This time, her voice was filled with trepidation. “What's wrong? Where are you? Why do you sound breathless?”

The boy smiled bitterly.

“I’m alright, babe, don’t you worry about... me” Yoongi’s voice got caught in his throat when he looked up and found them towering over him. He could do nothing when the phone was yanked from his ear and crushed under their heavy boots.

Yoongi stumbled back until his back met the wall and they closed in on him. “Please,” he begged them. “Please don’t kill me. I’m sorry!” The boy pathetically choked on his own words, but his pleading led him nowhere.

 

The last thing Min Yoongi ever saw was the sleek, black gun cocked at his forehead, and their sinister grins illuminated by the lone streetlight overhead.

 


Word Count: 486


A/N:

I'm sorry for at creating tension. Bleh.  This chapter is dedicated to iSayRawr95 just because i decided to include your name in here. Yes, you're precious boyfriend dies, I'm sorry (not).