Reaction 2

SHINee Miracle.

(Seocond update for today and before i fall asleep Zzzzz Enjoy :) )

 

 

 

 

It was late becoming early morning and Taemin had still not returned home. The others had left a while after and Jonghyun who shared a heartfelt hug with Minho left too. Back at the dorm Key had apparently locked himself in his room and refused to let Jonghyun in.

Minho had come to tuck in his daughter to find her crying in his own bed waiting for her father to return. Minho settled in bed besides her waiting too. It was about 3:30am when Taemin finally returned home kicking of his shoes and hanging up his coat he walked to the bedroom. He opened the door slowly to see the two asleep. At least that is what he thought he crept over slowly and grabbed a small bag shoving in a few clothes and items when he heard Minho speak.

‘Where have you been Tae? I’ve been worried’

‘I was out –just go back to sleep Minho’

‘Tae –we need to talk’

‘Just go back to sleep Minho!’

‘Please Tae’ Minho pleaded sitting up causing the little girl who was held in his warmth hold to stir. There was a silent pause as Taemin thought for a moment.

‘Minho –you should have made him get rid of it’ Taemin spoke quietly and started adding a few more things to the bag. ‘We could have avoided this whole thing’

‘But tae if he doesn’t he will die’

‘That’s the worst excuse I’ve ever heard!’ Taemin snapped suddenly loud ‘you just wanted another baby and you don’t care who with –do you!’

‘Tae –don’t be like that’

‘Appa?’ the now awake girl said.

‘You knew how I felt about it Minho –you knew –why do this to me?’

‘Please tae –you have to understand’

‘Umma? –Appa?’

‘I don’t want your stupid excuses Minho –I’m leaving’

‘Where – Tae don’t leave! Tae!’

‘I just need time Minho’ Taemin zipped up the bad and lifted it up. The young girl scrambled suddenly from the bed in panic and grabbed Taemin’s leg in fear of him leaving again. ‘APPA NO LEAVE –NO STAY APPA’ she begged.

‘Taemin please don’t do this!’ Minho begged also as he climbed from the bed ‘Don’t do this to me, to her, think about our daughter’

Taemin grab Hee young and lifted her into his arms flinging the bag over his shoulder ‘I am Minho’ He turned to leave with the little girl. Then Minho quickly grabbed his arm.

‘Where are you going?’ Minho said eyes now filling with tears. ‘Please don’t leave, don’t leave me’

‘I’m going to my parents Minho, I need time to think, they have some of her stuff there, I’m taking her too’ Taemin tried to moved from Minho’s tight grip, holding back his own tears.

‘No Please –please don’t’

‘Minho let me go’ Taemin said trying not to look at him. Minho then tried to grab Hee young from him and she started to cry. So instead Minho went for the bag and Taemin almost drop the girl as he yanked the bag. ‘Minho –give that back –I’m leaving’

‘No I’m not letting you go until you listen to me’ Minho said with a small sob. Taemin let Hee young down and reached for the bag. Hee young gripped hold of Taemin leg tight and tried to grab Minho’s in the hopes of keeping them together. Taemin and Minho had a small tug war with the bag before Minho won and threw it onto the bed.

‘If this is so hard for you –I’ll go’ Minho said letting the tears fall. ‘If you hate this so much –I will leave’ Hee young suddenly looked at Minho with wide horrified eye and then looked up at Taemin hoping he would stop it from happening, she started tapping his side wanting him to look at her.

Taemin’s glanced at the fear in his daughters eyes and slowly his eyes finally met Minho’s and he started to cry, getting upset seeing his daughter and Minho look that way. ‘It’s because it not mine Minho –it’s not mine’ Taemin sobbed ‘I don’t know why I feel this way, why I think –why I’m so upset –I just don’t like the thought of a kid that isn’t us –that isn’t you and me like her’ Taemin picked the now crying little girl up who was openly disturbed by her parents small fight ‘–look at her Minho she is us –you and me, would you be able to look at a child that was only was part of me and not you?’

Minho nodded ‘Yes –because it’s part of you’

‘And what about the other part?, the part that wouldn’t be me?’ Minho looked down knowing that part of him would dislike it ‘How can I look at that child Minho? without seeing –seeing Key, my best friend –how Minho how?’ Taemin sobbed. ‘I feel like all three of you have cheated on me –and yet –I know you haven’t –but a baby Minho –a baby’

‘It’s just an innocent baby Taemin –it’s not its fault’

‘No it isn’t –it’s yours and Jonghyun’s’

Minho nodded in agreement as he started to cry again ‘I know’ he sobbed ‘I know’

Hee young started chocking on her own sobs that was being ignored and she gripped Taemin tighter. ‘No cry’ she chocked and started to cough. Minho reached forward to pat her back and Taemin passed her over. Minho the rocked the little girl feeling bad that she had seen this fight. ‘Shush’ he hushed her ‘It’s okay –don’t cry sweetie’

‘Umma’ the girl wailed ‘No fight Umma –Appa you say no fight’

Taemin sobbed and look down, eyes clenched. Both remembering the promise they had made to the young girl, Minho reached out his hand to Taemin by putting it around the back of his neck to pull him closer. Taemin let himself be pulled, and he wrapped his arms around Minho’s waist cuddling into the back of the little girl who was sandwiched between them. Hee young was only half satisfied with the small hug because both of her parents were still crying. She clung to Minho as Taemin hugged into her.

‘I’m sorry’ Minho sobbed ‘I’m so sorry’.

~

Jonghyun lay in Onew’s bed, seeing as Key wouldn’t let him into their room. Onew was asleep on Sudan’s bed sleeping alternate ways to each other head to toe. Jonghyun sighed as he lay, the faint noises of Key crying was seeping into Jonghyun ears from the neighbour room. In Jonghyun’s hand was the ultra sound picture that he was given and he looked at the picture, not sure what to do and feeling upset and angry he scrunched it up in his hands and threw it onto the floor.

The next morning Jonghyun awoke with a painful headache, he groaned as he slowly awoke from his sleep frowning at first to the unfamiliar setting. Slowly he got up from the bed and walked to the door stepping on the scrunched paper he remembered why he was in this room. He picked up the ultrasound and walked out from the room. Onew was sat in the kitchen with Key talking quietly.

Jonghyun watched from the entrance before Key noticed him and looked away only to look back again and gasp. Onew turned and glanced at Jonghyun giving a wide eyed look.

‘Jonghyun –your nose –it’s bleeding’

Jonghyun lifted his hand and ran his fingers up to feel a liquid stain coat his fingers. He gasped at the sight feeling slightly wheezy he ran to the sink and heaved. Key ran over him and started rubbing his hand along Jonghyun’s back to sooth him.

‘I’ll leave you two alone’ Onew said and slowly left the kitchen. Jonghyun finished and slowly glanced up to look at Key who scanned over his face and grabbed some paper towels wiping his nose with worried and sad eyes. Jonghyun stop his hand, and Key look him in the eyes.

‘Key –I’

‘Onew told me the reason you are doing this is because you might die?’ Key said quickly, he started up wiping his nose again ‘I can’t let that happen’ Jonghyun smiled and reached to hug Key who backed away ‘No –I’m still in shock this is big and –and I’m still angry with you’ Jonghyun lowered his hands and glanced at the ruffled paper that was stuffed in his pocket. He pulled it out and tried palming the creases away; slowly he grabbed Key’s hand from his face and replaced the tissue with the picture.

‘You can be as angry as you want with me –but don’t hate the baby –it’s your baby’

Key looked at the picture and sighed. He folded the picture in half and shoved it in his back pocket the let out a huffed breath ‘Let’s clean you up’

~

‘What are you going to do? Sudan asked Onew who was sat on his bed ‘we have to tell the manager’ he watched as Onew groaned.

‘I know –I know, what am I going to do –he’s going to flip –after the whole thing with Minho –he’s been trying to get us back to the top’ he groaned again ‘How do I tell him that –that Jonghyun is pregnant’

‘And that he is having Key’s and Minho’s baby?’

‘That too’

Sudan sighed and twiddled his fingers ‘So –erm –should you tell him now?’  

Onew gave a few nods and stood ‘I’ll be back soon’

 

 

(So yeah its a little shorted than usual bit im sleepy now so imma sleep now)

 

Comment :D