Parents

SHINee Miracle.

(Next upddate i know it short but i'm really tired and need some sleep :( also i wotn be able to update tommrow so be patient :))

 

 

 

Hee young was taken to school by Minho the next morning, the teacher started to worry as she did not speak one word, she even had Hee Young stay behind at break time to try and get her to talk but the girl refused and just kept crying silently. When it was getting too much the school rang the parent contact and Taemin turned up and once he walked into the room and picked her up, she sobbed into his shoulder begging him to come home and to not leave her again. Taemin rubbed her back and took her from the school.

~

‘Do you want to go buy ice-cream?’

‘No’

‘How about play in the park?’

‘No’

‘What do you want to do?’

The girl stayed silent.

‘Hee young –come on Appa will spend the whole day with you’

‘Go home’

Taemin sighed ‘How about we go see nanny?’

Hee young pouted but then nodded. Taemin turned the car and drove to his parents. Mrs Lee squealed when she saw the car pull in and ran out ‘My babies’ she said. Hee young waited until Taemin unlocked her from the car seat before she struggled out and ran into her nanny’s arms.

‘Hi Umma’ Taemin said giving her a hug after and a kiss to the cheek.

‘What you doing here –you should have called the house is a mess and your father is doing the gardening’. Taemin rolled his eyes at her.

‘Appa, leave me and Umma’ Hee young said pouting at her granny ‘Fix it?’

Mrs Lee looked at Taemin with confusion, Taemin sighed ‘I’ll explain it in a bit’ they walked into the house, Taemin’s father walked in giving a loud ‘WHEYHEY’ as he saw Hee young and let her jump up at him to cuddle tight. Taemin then spent a few minutes playing with the family dog as his parents gave Hee young a snack and a drink.

‘Can I speak with you two?’ Taemin asked finally. ‘It’s important’ Hee young started to play with the dog as his parents sat down looking at Taemin. ‘Me and Minho –we –we broke up last night’

‘What?’ His mother said ‘Why?’

‘Something happened –you see me and Minho –we wanted another kid and –I wanted one like Hee young, and so Minho trailed his eggs, it worked, but then something went wrong?’

‘What happened son’ His father asked.

‘The carrier –he –he had to keep it there was some complications’

‘He?’

‘Yes –erm –well a friend needed money and –the trail, it wasn’t’ Taemin took a deep breath. ‘Basically Minho is going to take them to court and try and win the baby’

‘Are you not supporting him?’ his mother asked.

‘Well –no I don’t want it –I think Key and Jonghyun should have it’

‘Wait isn’t they your work friends?’

Taemin nodded ‘One is the father and the other is the carrier’.

‘I didn’t think men could have babies –I mean Minho was a special case but –oh I don’t know what to think’ His mother said.

‘So you and Minho broke because of this?’ his father asked.

Taemin nodded ‘He’s not thinking about anyone but himself’

‘Have you asked him why he’s being this way?’ his mother said ‘If I remember correctly you told me what he sacrificed for Hee young –is there a chance that has something to do with it’

Taemin frowned ‘I don’t think so’

His mother hummed ‘Okay sweetie we’ll pray about it –you stay here tonight?’

Taemin nodded ‘Yes please’

Hee young looked up the dog at her cheek making her giggle. ‘Stay nanny tonight?’ she asked. Taemin nodded

‘Yup you and me’

‘And Umma?’

Taemin sighed and felt the emotions he was trying so hard to keep hidden bursting though. A sharp sob broke from his lips and gulped.

‘No princess’ he said ‘Not Umma’

Hee young moved from the dog and to Taemin. ‘Why?’ she asked with her big eyes ‘Why no Umma?’

Taemin couldn’t help but start to cry he thought he had done well all day not crying about it, but no he felt it go. Hee young gasped thinking she had done something and turned to her nanny in fear.

Mrs Lee moved over wrapping her son into her arms and letting his cry. ‘There there’ she hushed ‘I’m here –it will all be okay –don’t cry –I’m here’ Mr Lee picked Hee young up who started to cry at the sight of her father.

~

Key helped Jonghyun around the house, after feeling the baby kick the two became extremely excited getting notebook journals and adding information on how the baby was doing. The best part for Key was that Jonghyun was finding his body very sensitive his s and his morning wood. Key sometimes used that to his advantage.

‘My abs –my beautiful abs will be gone’ Jonghyun whined looking at pictures of pregnant women. ‘How do I go from being a y hunk like this, before turning into that sight and back to being me’

‘I guess we’ll just have to take a year break –don’t you think?’

Jonghyun sighed ‘I would ask Minho how he did it but –yeah’

The doorbell rang and Onew went over surprised to see Minho.

‘Where is he?’

‘Who?’

‘Tae –he had hee young’

‘Well he got a call from the school at 12 and I think he said he was going to his parents’.

Minho glanced to see Key and Jonghyun ‘How is my baby?’ he asked.

‘My baby, well He is fine’

Minho raised hi eyebrow ‘A boy?’ Jonghyun nodded.

‘How could you do that to Tae Minho –and to Hee young too?’ Onew suddenly said ‘How could you do that?’

Minho turned away from them and to the door.

‘Because I need this child, this child will heal my broken heart’ with that he slammed the door and left.

 

 

 

 

(I hope it wasnt to lame this chappie)

Also i finished my short story Check it :)

>> https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/513587/my-girl-2min-minho-taemin-2minangst-female