2min match and Graducation

SHINee Miracle.

(Next update i'm kinda getting to the end of this story now so yeah :D might finish by next one depends. ENJOY :D)

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Umma how do I look?’ Hee young asked as she spun in her beautiful summer sequin red dress. Minho looked down at her wearing his to the knee white shorts and a thin white wife beater tank top with an open cotton white shirt. He smiled at her. ‘Beautiful –how does Umma look?’

Hee young smiled ‘Good Umma’ she held up her thumbs.

Minho lifted up a small red neck scarf and tied it around his neck. Then pulled on matching red pumps; Minho looked at his reflection in the mirror and smiled. Hee young clasped his hand and smiled up at him. ‘We go?’

Minho smiled ‘In a minute sweetie’ the door behind opened and Jonghyun walked in wearing his summer shorts, his shirt was on but not buttoned up, the small thin line from his surgery was faintly visible but his attention would go to his returned defined abs. He was proud of his scar and didn’t care if anyone saw it and showed it off regularly. Under his right arm was Kyung Mi in a similar red dress to Hee young’s. In Jonghyun other hand was her child walker. ‘Okay we have both flower girls but we lost -’

Onew came in with the Jinki tucked under his arm. ‘Found him’ Minho turned around and looked at his Hyung’s ‘So how do I look?’

Jonghyun smiled ‘Great’ Onew nodded in agreement. Minho smiled and turned back to the mirror re-adjusting his scarf, and then patted down his hair. He puffed his cheeks. ‘Okay –I’m ready’ he lifted a blindfold and placed it around his head. Hee young giggled at him and pulled his hand. ‘Come on Umma’

~

‘Key –Key I’m going to fall’ Taemin whined as he was pulled by his hand, while he wore the same outfit as Minho. A blindfold over his eyes also, he was pulled, the floor beneath his red pumps changed from a hard wooden floor to soft sand.

‘We’re nearly there –stop whining’ Key muttered.

Taemin stumbled a few times until he was stopped and told to stand still. Taemin sighed, his head turned as heard Minho complain.

‘No –Jon-Jonghyun I’m going to fall’

‘Stop whining’ Jonghyun called. Taemin reached out blindly, and felt two hands dumbly find his own. ‘Minho?’

‘Tae –oh thank goodness’ Minho spoke and his hands tightened on Taemin’s. ‘Where are we?’ the blindfolds were suddenly removed and the boy’s blinked.

Finding themselves in a small tent with a curtain door ready to take them outside Key smiled at the two ‘right okay you two just wait a minute, the girls will walk down first then Jinki and then you two afterwards okay’

Minho and Taemin nodded and looked to each other, hands tightening as they looked into each other’s eyes. Key smiled and turned clapping his hands. Hee young held a flower basket with small rose petals and beside her Kyung Mi clung to the arm bar on her walker. Jinki stood behind them holding a red box on top of a small white pillow in his hand. Jonghyun turned and dragged Onew down past the curtain. ‘See you at the other end’

Key peaked through before music started and he told Hee young to go, the girl smiled and walked though the few voices of ‘Aww’s’ and ‘Cute’ ‘Beautiful’ was heard. Key then smiled down at his daughter and in his matching red suit outfit walked behind Kyung Mi who made a huge effort to walk with her walker outside along the stoned pathway. A few more praises of the little girl was called out and Jonghyun was heard from the distance calling her forward. ‘Come on baby girl –you’re doing great’ Jinki watched them from the curtain and then started slowly counting to ten like he practiced. Before running out of the curtain door, he caught up to Key and clung to his leg embarrassed almost dropping the ring box at seeing the amount of people. Key took the items from him and carried him on his hip.

Minho and Taemin looked to each other inside the tent as they heard Key praise the girl for making it so far down the aisle. ‘You ready?’ Minho asked finally.

Taemin nodded intertwining his hands with Minho and pulling him to the curtain. And both walked down the personally made aisle along the beach.

~

‘I now pronounce you man and husband, you may now kiss’

The two now newlyweds smiled before bringing their lips together for a long held kiss. Hee young jumped up and down as her parents then hugged. She threw some of the rose petals in the air. ‘WAHOO YAY!’ She cheered. Jonghyun wolf whistled and pulled his husband Kibum closer pecking his cheek.

Behind the few relatives that had come joined in cheering, and in the far distance the many 2min shippers on the hill bank sands cheered and screamed. Minho and Taemin turned and waved to the fans ‘See I told you not everyone hated us being together’ Minho said. They turned back and kissed again. (: P totally for you 2min shippers out there).

~

9 years later.

‘LEE HEE YOUNG?’

Minho and Taemin stood up fast cheering and applauding their daughter who was a grown up beautiful young teenage girl as she stood up to collect her award for most outstanding student of the year and to give her certificate for doing well in her final exams. Beside the happy parents were Jonghyun and Key, in front of them the 9 year old twins. Jinki was looking more like Minho but with sharp cat like eyes. While Kyung Mi who was wearing a small leg brace and now using a crutch, looked like the female version of Key only with more tanned skin and wider eyes. The two was cheering their sister on with louder cheers. At the other side was the proud grandparents the Lee’s and the Choi’s in Mrs Choi’s arms was a 4 year old boy called Minhyun who when Minho and Taemin tried again though a surrogate got a little boy.

~

‘I’m so proud of you’ Minho said pinching her cheek and kissing Hee Young face over and over. ‘Umma’ she whined slapping him away. ‘It was just a few certificates gheeze’ she then was pulled into a hug by Taemin who did the same as Minho.

‘Unnie I’m proud of you’ Kyung Mi said as she was next in line to hug her sister. Hee young smiled and hugged her tight. ‘Thank you’

‘Me too Noona –I’m more proud’ Jinki said hugged his sister from behind.

‘Nu-hu’ Kyung Mi said and both twins hugged her tight. ‘I’m prouder’

‘No I am’

‘I am’

‘I AM’

‘I AM NUR-NUR NUR-UR’

‘Alright alright we get it’ Minho said pulling them away only to pull Hee young into a hug himself and kiss her face all over. ‘Umma!’

There was a small cough and the group turned to a young male stood awkwardly hand clasped behind his back as he starred at Hee young. ‘Erm’ he swallowed hard. ‘Hee –erm Heehee I –I wanted to congratulate you for –erm doing well, erm yes’ the boy bowed quickly his face turning bright red. Minho turned to his daughter making a weird humming noise that had Hee young turn red herself. ‘Umma’ she hissed ‘Shut up’ Minho smiled at the boy.

‘Who are you?’ Taemin said sounding slightly scary.

‘I-I erm –I –well’ the boy stuttered.

‘Come on –name –address –Qualifications –job plans –I need to know’

‘Appa’ Hee young said in shock clamping his mouth. She smiled at the boy and blushed. ‘In chat you in a bit okay –I’ll meet you by the bike shed’

‘The bike shed!’ Taemin mumbled into her hand. The boy nodded looking glad for his escape and ran off. Taemin glared at his daughter ‘I told you –you’re not allowed to date –ever’

‘Tae –don’t be mean’ Mrs Lee spoke from his side. Taemin frowned. ‘I know them type innocent looking, they’re not so innocent’ Minho chuckled and pulled his daughter in for another hug before taking Minhyun from his mother’s arms and cuddling the sleepy child.

~

‘Have fun on you’re anniversary’ Key called as he stood with the four children. Hee young waved her parents off holding her younger brother in her arms. Minhyun waving as well but a little annoyed his parents was leaving him. Kyung Mi was waving like crazy shouting them to bring her a present back and ring her later. Jinki just waved.

The car drove off with the happy couple who wanted to celebrate being together. They had taken all the kids in when Jonghyun and Key went on their own. Jonghyun popped his head out of the door and smiled. ‘So kids –who wants chocolate cake?’

‘Me Me Me’ Jinki said running to the house.

‘I do!’ Kyung Mi called.

Minhyun looked happy at the thought of chocolate and nodded. While Hee young carried him to the door. Key smiled as he saw Onew turn up a young male called Jun Ho clung to his leg. His wife Su Hwa the ultrasound nurse beside him.

 

 

 

 

'HAPPY'

Look at these beautiful guys :D

 

 

Comment :D