Naming the baby?

SHINee Miracle.

(Okay so this chapter i want to say that i planned this a long while ago -i know somone of you might not like it and others will be like WTF!! but i'm saying that i did plan this this is where i wanted to take it so yeah. :) I Know some might say i taking it a bit far but this was one of the reasons why i started the story ..Okay yeah i said my bit :) )

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Hyun-jae’

‘Tae Joon’

‘Eun Kyul’

‘Stop naming characters from Minho’s drama’ Key snapped at the youngest.

‘Hyun Tae’ Taemin said ‘It’s me and Jonghyun then.

‘No’ Minho and Key spoke.

‘Minkey’ Sudan winked. ‘The fan girls would love that’ Sudan then whined as Jonghyun slapped upside his head.

‘Shut it you’

‘Shut it you’ he mimicked. Only to receive a pillow to the face from Jonghyun. Who growled at him. The youngest slowly moved away.

‘How about –’

Jaekyung? MinHyun? TaeKey? ‘Jungki? Sudan called out.

‘No’

‘…Jinki’ Minho said suddenly ‘How about Jinki’.

Onew looked up from his magazine at the male. Key pondered for a bit then nodded ‘Yeah Jinki’ they looked at Jonghyun who was pondering he glanced at Onew in the corner then at the others and nodded.

‘Kim Jinki’ Key said.

‘Choi Jinki’ Minho glared.

‘Lee Jinki’ Sudan said laughing as he jumped then screeched as Jonghyun threw a pillow at him.

‘Are you naming the baby after me?’ Onew asked with shock.

‘Yup’ Minho said ‘Because out of this whole situation you somehow have been the best about it calm –relaxed –am I right –and we love our Hyung very much’

Key and Jonghyun nodded while Taemin cuddled Hee young on his knee’s ‘How dose that sound Princess –Brother Jinki?’

Hee young clapped and nodded ‘Jinki –jinki –jinki’

The men laughed. ‘So surname?’ Key said ‘What’s going to be his surname.

‘Choi’ Minho and Taemin spoke.

‘Kim’ Jonghyun glarred, ‘he’s the father –It’s like Hee young she’s a Lee not a Choi’

‘True’ Taemin pointed out.

‘On her birth certificate it states ‘Lee Choi Hee young casue I changed it’ Minho said calmly.

‘When did you do that’ Taemin said looking at Minho in anoyance.

‘Three years ago’

‘Three yea-’ Taemin gaped then slapped the male with his hand ‘Why didn’t you tell me –I could kill –raagh!’ he ranted Hee young giggled and copied Taemin only to be pulled into Minho’s lap and tickled. ‘Are you hitting me –eh –eh’ the girl giggled as she was pulled into hug.

‘Well then how about ‘Kim Choi Jinki’ Key sugguested.

‘That sounds so weird’ Taemin laughed ‘this kid is going to hate his name’

‘Whats wrong with Jinki’ Onew protested.

‘No –the surname’ Taemin corrected. ‘I think it should be Lee’ Sudan cheered in the corner. ‘Lee Jinki’

Key Minho and Jonghyun suddnely turned to him and started to argue it out that Lee Jinki was not his name and Sudan laughed.

~

Jonghyun was again if for a ultra sound. Today Onew had decided to come as Key Minho and Taemin had to make an apperance for the fans to state that they was still alive and needed to go on a break. Jonghyun was ‘ill’ and Onew was ‘busy’.

The ultra sound nurse Su-hwa blushed as she kept glancing at Onew. Jonghyun grinned when he rememberd she liked him. ‘Hey Hyung don’t you think this lady is really pretty?’

Onew looked at the women and nodded ‘Very pretty’

Su hwa let out a giggle and slapped Jonghyun on the arm. ‘Oh stop it you’ she said blushing read and fumbling with her papers.

‘Hyung you should take her out on a date’ Jonghyun said ‘tell about the name we deciede for the baby’

‘You choose a name’ the women asked.

Jonghyun nodded and looked back to his Hyung who was checking out the women like he was debating the offer. ‘When are you free’ he asked her. The women dropped her clipbored.

‘I erm –oh I –well –need to check’ she rummanged for her bag and ended up tiping it onto the side to find her diary. ‘Sorry –sorry –I erm’ she waffed her face as Jonghyun snorted behind his hand.

‘Tuesday’ the women said with a giggle.

‘Okay –give me your number I’ll call you for a –date?’

The women blushed furiously and nodded passing over her card. ‘Yes’ she starred at him before jonghyun coughed ‘Erm –the baby?’

‘Oh yes –baby –right let me see’

She poured on the gel liquid and smiled rubbing the ultra sound checker against his swollen rounded skin. The ultra sound the echo of a heartbeat started to call out to the two men. The nurse frowned as she dug into the skin a little. ‘Hmm –the baby’s heart beat is a little off – it might be due to where he’s at. She dug in a little more. Glancing at the screen ‘What is that’ she dug more earning a hiss from Jonghyun as she kept zooming the screen in more.

‘What –what happeneing –is he okay’ Jonghyun paniced grabbing Onew’s hand tightly. And pulling him closer. ‘He cant be–tell me –tell me he’s okay’

The women paused the screen and looked closer ‘It cant be’

‘What –what’ Jonghyun panicked.  

‘How many eggs did you use?’ The women asked.

‘One –why’ Jonghyun asked.

The women frowned and coughed ‘Hang on a minuite’.

She ran from the room Jonghyun turned to Onew with worry ‘Do you think he’s okay’

The women returned with Dr Rung in tow and she pointed to the screen ‘Is that what I think it is?’

The doctor gasped ‘No –no that’s impossible –how did we miss that –check him again’

The women asked Jonghyun to turn to his side. Jonghyun turned looking at Onew with teary eyes. ‘What’s wrong?’ he sobbed. The women rubbed some gel onto his side and pushed the ultra sound scanner onto his side, pushing in deep.

‘If only you had a womb’ the women mumbled. ‘Sorry if I’m hurting’

‘There there’ Dr rung called. He took a picture ‘He is –look it’s there hiding –it’s smaller than the other one but it’s there’

‘What –what?’ Jonghyun said ‘what is it?’

Onew suddenly paled as he looked at the scene ‘You –your saying –I need to sit down’ he swollowed and tried to move from Jonghyun but the male pulled him back.

‘What WHAT!’ jonghyun sobbed. ‘What is it?’

‘Turn the volume up’

The echo of a baby’s heartbeat got louder and soon enough a second slighty slower one joined. The only other sound was Jonghyung uneasy breathing.

‘Twins’ said Dr rung whisperd. ‘Your having twins!’

 

 

 

 

(Waits to see if she gets negative comments ..Again like i said before i did plan this and well i keeping with it. I know some think it's stupid and I do know where i'm tking the story Mpreg are really hard stories to right and i am looking into it, Only thing i can say it that things will go worse for Jonghyun here. and I probs loose a few subs ..but yeah. this was where i wanted to take it.)

 

Okay lil rant over

Picture to make up for this very big shock :S If you have a naughty mind like me it looks like Tae is doing a very naughty thing ;)

 

 

 

 

 

Comment ...Nicely :(