Awake to the family

SHINee Miracle.

(Sorry for this very late update -i been busy with thing and wasnt able to type up much but 've finally finished ..now i cna go to sleep Zzzzz :P So yeah ENJOY  i hope its alright and i hope you like my mini surpises :D)

 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun slowly opened his eyes. He could hear the faint echo of the monitor motioning his beating heart; he could also feel warmth of a hand upon on his right hand. Then as he came to his senses the strong painful feeling of his lower abdomen, excruciating pain like he was stabbed 300 times. He groaned into the air mask upon his lips.

‘Jonghyun?’

Looking to his right he saw Key jump up and stand beside him.

‘Kibum’ he croaked. Key smiled and moved closer ‘He’s awake’ he called to someone beside him, he heard someone cheer and run out from the room.

Key reached over and his face with his palm against his side and thumb on his cheek. ‘How are you feeling? I thought I’d lost you!’ he spoke. Jonghyun lift one hand and pulled away the air mask so Key could cup his face better.

‘Like I’ve been stabbed a millions times’ Jonghyun croaked back then smiled lifting his other hand and placing his upon Key’s. ‘But I’m here now, not going anywhere’

‘Yes you are here –you all are here’ Key smiled. Leaning in and kissing his nose then lips. ‘I’m not letting you go anywhere again’

The door clinked and Onew walked in with Frankie behind who came over to Jonghyun and smiled down at him ‘Well hello there’ Jonghyun blinked until he remembered who he was then he smiled. ‘Hi’

Frankie did a few checks asking the same, how are you questions and more. Jonghyun replied with good answers as he became completely awake and alert. Finally getting Jonghyun’s bed to tilt so he was slightly up, the recovering male spoke ‘How are –how are the babies’

Key squealed suddenly and jumped on the spot. ‘Ooh they’re perfect’ Key spoke happily. ‘You have to see them’ He turned to Jonghyun ‘Jinki is already breathing on his own –it’s a miracle since he’s so early and –well we haven’t got a name yet but –our girl is getting better’

‘Girl?’ Jonghyun asked trying to ask surprised but already knowing’

‘Yes the other was a girl she beautiful she has my eyes too –Minho’s not impressed, plus he worried she might be a diva like me but she has his type of skin colour so he’s happy with that’ Key giggled to himself. ‘I’ve never been this happy Jong –well I’m completely happy now that you are awake’

Jonghyun smiled at Key then looked at Onew who was smiling at his other side and Frankie at the bed end giving amusement glances at Key happiness.

‘And Taemin –how is Taemin’ Jonghyun asked. ‘His foot is it okay?’

‘Oh he’s fine –he had the surgery just needs to recover for a –wait –how did you know about his foot?’ Key turned to Jonghyun with wide eyes. The male in the bed smiled cheeks turning read.

‘I made sure he got to the hospital –he needs to dance’ Jonghyun spoke looking at his hands, causing both Onew and Key to stare at each other in confusion. ‘Did you know the angel of death is quite beautiful –and he quiet friendly when you get chatting’

‘Is he on any medication’ Onew asked Frankie.

The doctor nodded ‘Yes –he might be a bit delusional for a bit maybe he overheard you speaking about Taemin when he was asleep’

The two stood nodded in relief and then rolled their eyes as Jonghyun protested his sanity. ‘I’m not lying I did and he really is’

~

Taemin sat in his bed looking to the potted leg that was wrapped around thick and strong, He was told it would take quite a few months to heal properly as they needed to hold together all the broken bits that snapped. Inside his foot where small rods, pins and stitches that held it all together, but Taemin knew once he was done recovered and healed he should be able to walk and dance again. To which Taemin was very pleased with.

He glanced to the side chair where Minho was having a small snooze, When he first came out of surgery Minho had ran into the room and held him for 10 minutes saying how worried he was –even thought it was only for his foot, because he was only just getting over surgery fears with Jonghyun. Taemin then told him he lied on the phone and was going to stay at his mother’s in which Minho then spend another 10 minutes lecturing him about being stupid. But then when Taemin asked about the babies Minho’s whole mood changed and the situation was forgotten.

Taemin smiled at the sleeping male, he glanced over where Hee young was sat, on the end of his bed. Permanent marker pen in hand as she concentrated doodling her name and adding small stick figures upon his potted leg.  

‘Appa –we go see brova and sisa?’ she asked when she finished her artwork, the girl was so proud and happy about her two little dongsaeng’s, that she had not stopped talking about them since she first saw them. ‘I go teach Jinki so say Noowa and I can teach sisa to say Unie’

Taemin smiled and nodded ‘Yeah soon when Umma wakes up’ Hee young sighed the she got her pen lid and threw it at Minho; the result was Minho chapping his lips and snuggling more into his unlovable position.

‘UMMA!’ she pouted ‘Wake up Umma’

The door suddenly opened causing Hee young to jump and squeal and this time Minho awoke and looked around ‘what what?’ he said.

‘HELLLLOOOO!’ Sudan spoke ‘I got your snacks and a balloon because everyone needs a balloon in hospital’ he passed the recovering little girl a balloon and shoved the food bag into Minho chest.

‘So how’s the foot Hyung?’

Taemin groaned in response and pouted. ‘Hurts’

‘Aww Hyung poor you –so can I sign it yet?’

Taemin shrugged and nodded, the boy cheered taking the pen from Hee young he started writing something extremely rude and cheesy on his pot. Afterwards Hee young then tried to read it and Minho glance before he shot up grabbing the pen and swiping line after line though it all. ‘No’ he said to the smirking Sudan ‘my daughter is not seeing that’

‘What say Umma?’

‘Nothing for your eyes’

The door opened again and Onew stepped inside with a smile ‘He’s awake’ he sang then leaned into the wall ‘I left the two to reunite’

‘I want to see the babies? Where are they?’ Sudan asked Hee young piped up ‘want to see them’ she said with a smile. Minho smiled too picking her up and getting ready to show off his two new babies, Onew moved to sit beside Taemin as the door opened and Frankie stepped inside.

‘Is Minho here?’

Minho nodded ‘Here’

‘Can I speak with you and Mr Lee?’ Minho nodded and passed Onew the girl to take her and Sudan to see babies. ‘I’ll join you later’ he said kissing her head and waving the two men off.

Frankie waited till the door was shut and looked at the two, sitting his behind on the end of Taemin’s bed he glanced at them. ‘I was looking though your files here and I found out something that was horrible news concerning the eggs we took out for you?’

Minho blinked then looked down. Taemin reached out his hand and tugged Minho hand to be closer so he could hold his hand tight. ‘Yes –they destroyed them all –said they was unfit to be inside anyone’ Minho breathed deeply thought his nostrils and turned to Taemin. ‘I can’t have another child with the one I love ever again’

Frankie chuckled earning a hurtful glare from Minho. ‘You know when you was in England and we took your eggs for the first time –I kept some –the reason why the eggs here did not work was due to them stupid trials, that have now been scrapped I might add, has effected them. But I have some good news out of this’

Taemin seemed to suddenly know where this was going and he gaped then smiled while Minho still looked puzzled.

‘So if you want, you two could try again for another child though a surrogate, another one of you two  who is just as special as your daughter –I know that is what you wanted’.

‘You still have some of my eggs?’ Minho gaped as it slowly sunk in and he suddenly became externally giddy ‘you have some of my-’ Minho turned to Taemin his happiness causing him to jump ‘do you know what this means Tae?’ he grinned.

‘Yes –I need to buy a bigger house’ Taemin replied.

Frankie laughed while Minho jumped around and then hugged him thanking him over and over and over that included cheek kisses that Taemin protested at. ‘We can have can have another us tae –another us?’ Minho joyfully spoke and hugged the male on the bed.

Taemin smiled patting Minho’s back ‘But not yet though, we’ve got two newborns to raise first remember’.

Minho nodded into his chest and muffled a ‘later –don’t worry’

~

Kibum and Jonghyun were waiting for the wheelchair to be brought so he could see the newborns, Jonghyun was recovering quite well. And the scar along his abdomen was healing faster than expected. Jonghyun said he had a special angel watching over him, and he also started to write a song about ‘eternal love’ telling Key that he promised to write it and to add it to his solo album in the future.

As Jonghyun sang part of the chorus to Key the door opened and a nurse brought the wheelchair.

~

Key placed the baby girl whom Jonghyun has decided should be called. Kyung-Mi which meant: one who receives honour and is beautiful. Key and Minho both agreed that that name suited her well.

The girl was still wearing an air mask for her little lungs but she was slowly getting better. Jinki on the other hand was livelier and spent most of his time screaming and crying until someone picked him up. Minho turned up for his daily visit but upon seeing Jonghyun with the baby with a big smile and Key beside him he decided that they needed the time alone to be a family. And for the mean time he would go back to his own.

Key smiled as Jonghyun held Jinki this time as Kyung Mi was taking her afternoon nap. Jonghyun smiled at the little boy pointing out the small features he saw of Key’s like his nose and his ears and the skin tone.

After a while Key turned to Jonghyun and puffed his cheeks.

‘Jong?’

‘Yes’

‘Marry me?’

Jonghyun’s head turned to Key’s with shock. ‘What?’

‘When your better and we have sorted out our lives marry me’

Jonghyun gaped before he started to laugh ‘I guess I can’t really say I’m the man in our relationship after this can I?’

‘No you cannot’ Key smiled. His finger the tiny mop of dark hair that was sprouting on Jinki’s head.  

‘Kibum?’

‘Yes’

‘Yes’

‘Yes?’

‘I’ll marry you’

~

1 year and 6 months later’

‘This is so not fair’ Taemin ranted as he sat at the reception table. They was in England celebrating the marriage of his two best friends Key and Jonghyun whom were wearing matching suits and matching wedding bands, ‘you two are married before me, and I haven’t even asked Minho yet, and he has three kids already’.

Minho beside him turned and scoffed. ‘Who said I’d have you’  

Onew snorted into his drink as Hee young beside him giggled into her hand. Minho looked down to Kyung Mi who was sat upon his lap, a small leg brace upon her left leg, she had a small bandage around her left hand where she had recently had a small operation to un fuse her fingers. ‘Do you think Umma should married Taemin Papa’  

The small girl giggled as he cooed at her squealing in response she kicked her leg. Jinki who was upon Onew lap clapped his hands. Then reached out, to take the food from his plate earning a growl when he tried to take Onew’s chicken.

‘Fine if you’re going to be like that –I’ll marry someone else –erm’ Taemin glanced around. ‘Who do you think would like to marry me?’

‘No no don’t’ Minho panicked. ‘I do want to marry you Tae’

The men at the table laughed while Taemin turned back kissing Minho and promising he would propose when the time was right. Key leaned into Jonghyun as he smiled at his family.

 

 

 

(yes I totally marride them :P So yeah whattda think ??

Kyung Mi? like? Jongkey Marride? 2min can have more kids? :P:P:P:P:P)

 

Gif's

So Taemin how do you feel knowing you can have another kid with Minho?

I take that as a happy sign.  And Minho how do you feel?

Okay okay your happy too, so in the mean time you're going to be full time busy parents yes?'

Yes good good and Jongkey hows everything between you two good?

In love Good :D ...okay fun over :P hides in corner

 

 

 

Comment peoples :D:D