And the baby is

SHINee Miracle.

(Okay second update ..little shorter than the other but that casue my eyes are going crazzzy soo yeah ..need a break i dont know if i can update tommrow as the family is going out but i will once i get back Promise :) Enjoy)

 

 

 

 

Taemin was walking –he wasn’t sure where or how far he had gone bit it felt right, he was spotted by a few fans that was following behind, but not close enough to be able to speak to him. He had his headphones on and he threw his coat hood up as the rain started. He was angry and frustrated, he was upset at Minho’s actions and he was frustrated at Jonghyun for forgetting, part of him felt hatred to Key also but he wasn’t sure why. He turned a corner and walked down to the next street. He then thought of when Minho got angry about Jonghyun wanting the baby –why did Minho wanted it so badly –the others could keep it –he’d be okay with that –if Minho could let it go –if they just settled for their own children.

Finally his phone rang and he stopped walking to answer it.

~

‘I just thought you should know that he’s okay now –he’s awake’ Onew said into the phone. He heard Taemin hum in response before it was cut off. Onew looked down at Hee young who was staring up at him wanting to talk to her father. ‘He hung up baby girl –I’m sure he’s on his way back’

The small girl pouted and looked to the door. She waited half an hour before Minho finally did return and she didn’t get the attention she had wanted when he stepped in though the door. Her arms opened wide for Minho to pick her up, the male instead ruffled her hair and walked over to Onew.

‘Hyung –I’

Onew nodded ‘I know –Key told me’ Minho let out a small sob and looked around ‘Where’s Tae?’

‘He went out’

~

2 hours earlier.

Key and Minho sat in the waiting room the staff from the clinic had turned up to sort through Jonghyun situation and told them to wait. Key was shaking worried sick. While Minho glanced at the ceiling.

‘You’re hurting him –you know’ Key said ‘you’re hurting Tae’

Minho looked down ‘He doesn’t understand, you all don’t understand’

‘Why are you being this way Minho?’

‘I need to be –I need this baby’

‘No you don’t –you have your own baby a beautiful little girl’

Minho turned glaring at Key ‘You don’t even want kids –why do you care now!’ he snapped.

‘Because I have to –I’m the father – I have to take responsibility –and I need to be there for Jongg –he needs me –and he doesn’t need your stupid self making him feel bad’

Minho stood ‘I will get this baby –I have more rights that you’

Key stood up too glaring back ‘Then –you and me we’ll go to court –I don’t care who finds out about this I’m not letting my child into your hands’

‘And I’m not letting my child into your hands’ Minho spat back.

‘At least my boyfriend is on my side –Tae is probably going to leave you and take His daughter with him’

Minho’s fist clenched and he punched Key in the face the male startled fell back. Before he jumped up and started trying to hit Minho. It took one shout from a person to see it and the two was pulled apart.

‘STOP THIS OR WE SHALL THROW YOU OUT’ the security guard yelled. Minho threw the arms of him and turned to leave ‘I’m out of here –see you in court Kibum!’

~

Minho sighed into his hands he didn’t know why he was so angry and worked up about this, he knew his actions was making everything 10x worse than it could be, but that child he wanted that child he needed it and he was going to get it –with or without Taemin. He shook his head of the small fears from his past when he had gone though for Hee young and stood.

‘Sweetie where are you’ Hee young ran into the room, so quickly it was like she had been waiting outside not sure if she could enter Minho opened his arms for her and the girl ran to him. Pulled up into his lap she held him. He ruffled his nose in her hair.

‘Promise me –you won’t ever leave me’ He said to the girl ‘Don’t you ever leave me’

Hee young glanced up at him ‘Umma no leave me?’

Minho let out a small gasp ‘Sweetie No –no I would never leave you –never never ever, ever’ ’ the young girl let out a small breathy laugh and peck his lips in a childlike way. Her eyes crinkled into crescents and she smiled showing her pearly teeth.

‘Umma stay –Umma stay we me’ she giggled ‘Appa stay too?’

Minho happy reaction to his daughter dropped and he pulled her closer ‘Sure –Appa stay too –I hope’

~

Jonghyun had awoken not long after he collapsed but fell asleep when he was given some drugs, he was now in a hospital bed with some fluid being pumped into him at his hand and some stickers over his stomach connected to a machine.

‘Key?’ He called. ‘Kibum?’ The small on suite bathroom door opened and Key walked out quickly.

‘Jongg –you’re awake –you’re –Oh you scared me so much’ he ran over and wrapped himself the best he could around Jonghyun. ‘Don’t ever scare me like that again’.

Jonghyun put his tubed hand onto Key back and along it. ‘I’m okay –I’m okay –the baby, is the baby okay?’

Key nodded ‘He’s fine’

‘He?’

‘It’s a boy’

‘A boy really how –when?’

‘Well after 12 weeks you can normally tell what the child is and –well I asked seeing as I can, your past 12 weeks time already and –we’re having a boy Jong a boy!’

Key seemed suddenly happy compare to the last time Jonghyun and he spoke about it.

‘You changed –you are you’re happy?’

Key nodded ‘I heard it –I heard its heart beat –and I knew I knew I had to protect it, my baby –our baby’

Jonghyun smiled at Key and palmed his hand at his face. ‘I love you’

Key smiled back ‘I love you too’

 

 

(i'm sorry if it not chekced ..i chek it alter --if my eye gets better :( )

Also i'm doing a small One/two shot 'Sub if intrested :)' https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/513587/my-girl-2min-minho-taemin-2minangst-female 

Night :D

Comment :)