Secret Surprise

SHINee Miracle.

(I really wish i could see your faces for this chapter ..i really hope i have written it right and it make scence now and i hope you like my little surpise :) Enjoy)

 

 

 

Jonghyun opened his eyes, feeling confused as to where he was, he remembered packing and going to the bathroom to collect his last few items then feeling a little dizzy. He blinked and slowly looked around finding himself in a hospital bed room.

He glanced to the left seeing Key lay rather uncomfortably in a chair. His jacket over like a blanket to keep him warm.

‘Key?’

The male stirred and looked at Jonghyun, blinking a few times before he jumped and stood beside the bed. ‘Jonghyun –your awake –oh my life –I thought I was going to lose you!’

‘What happened?’ Jonghyun groaned

‘You collapsed’ Key explained ‘we heard a thud then Onew went to check and found you on the floor’.

‘I’m okay though –right?’

‘They won’t tell me –they said that you need to be told first –I told them about the trail so they brought the guy in charge over’

Jonghyun nodded feeling slightly afraid. Unconsciously placing his hand on his stomach he pulled key with his other hand to hold close ‘I’ll be okay’

~

Jonghyun waited for the doctor from the clinic to visit from Korea as Jonghyun wasn’t allowed to leave just yet. Key had to wait in a guest room, while Jonghyun stayed in the room with Japanese doctors apparently who was baffled and wanted to know what kind of trail thing Jonghyun had been doing. When DR Dung turned up they spoke to him. Jonghyun watched as the man face paled.

~

‘Jonghyun –you took all the medication we gave you right?’ he asked hands gripping the bed end.

Jonghyun nodded ‘Everyday why?’

‘And the red vile to end it?’

‘Red vile?’ Jonghyun asked then his eyes grew wide ‘What red vile?’

‘The one you were supposed to take after 12 weeks!’

‘Oh!’

‘Oh?’ the doctors said looking horrified ‘What have you done!’

‘What Why?–what is it?’

‘You fool –you should have taken the red vile –do you know what you have done!’

‘No what?’

‘Oh my days –what am I going to do –Do you know what is going to happen?

‘Am I going to die?’

‘I don’t know! Oh no! –we’ve never gotten this far before –this is not suppose to happen’

‘What –what?’

‘This you’re pregnant –like pregnant –carrying a child –you’re going to have baby!’ the doctor said panicked.

‘WHAT! How is that possible –I’m a man –I don’t even have a womb?’ Jonghyun said in shock.

The doctor gripped his hair ‘I going to lose my job for this –your fool!’

‘How is that possible? Jonghyun asked again starring at the doctor with terrified eyes. ‘It’s not possible’

‘Well it is –sometimes some women will have an ectopic pregnancy, the fallopian tube may burst and the embryo will attach itself to the wall of the stomach or intestine, and get its oxygen and nutrition from blood vessels there, Like you have apparently that baby has attached itself your intestines’

‘It has?’ Jonghyun said with wide eyes he placed his hand over his stomach and looked down at his self. ‘Well then –what do I do?’

‘You could die –those type of pregnancy are –they are life threatening –you could die’ the doctor looked like he was about to freak out as sweat appeared on his forehead as he panicked ‘But you don’t even have a womb –I don’t understand’

‘How? Why? I don’t understand?’ Jonghyun said with tears in his eyes.

‘You don’t understand I don’t understand, –the red vile liquid was to stop this! Prevent this you should have taken it! Killed it’

‘But –they baby?’ Jonghyun said suddenly feeling very protective ‘you won’t remove it will you, you won’t kill it?’

The doctor looked at Jonghyun in horror ‘You want to keep it?’ he said baffled.

Jonghyun slowly nodded ‘Yes’

‘But it’s not yours to keep’

‘Oh! But it’s my friend’s baby right?’

Doctor Rung groaned into his hands and almost wept ‘We have to keep this quiet –no-one can know about it’ he looked at Jonghyun ‘but there is something we must do first’

~

Taemin and Minho had come home from their trip meeting a very happy Hee young who had a sudden change of heart on wanting a brother, and apparently she wanted a sister now. Taemin guessed that his mother and Minho’s must have said something because they had wanted daughters and both had two sons instead. Even though Minho was part girl it wasn’t enough.

Hee young also mentioned that she had seen a puppy that she really wanted. And Minho had to clench his eyes shut when Taemin joined in with cute eyes and pouts for a pet dog.

‘No’ Minho said hands over his face ‘We don’t have the money’

Taemin sighed ‘It’s true –okay sorry princess –well get one after we’ve had your new baby brother or sister a few years.’

Once home in their house they got a call from Onew saying that Jonghyun and Key was coming back home in three days –apparently Key was angry because Jonghyun had to undergo more tests and would not tell him –apparently he had some big secret that he had to tell all of them together.

~

Four days later Minho got a personal call. He confirmed his name to the person and listened to the caller with a deep frown. ‘What?’ he said angrily ‘what do you mean their keeping it?’

Taemin and Hee young looked at Minho as he huffed angrily ‘She has no right –that is mine –I trusted you with that so you could – don’t worry I will be coming tomorrow to speak to them –No I will not –hey wait –don’t hang up on –wait’ Minho held the phone back ‘WHAT THE HELL!’

‘What is it Minho?’ Taemin asked holding his daughter close to his chest. Minho turned to the two.

‘The women who was used to trail my test, you know to see if my eggs worked –apparently she “has” to keep the baby –my baby’

Taemin eyes grew wide ‘Isn’t that illegal or something?’

Minho shrugged ‘I hope so –and I will sue them all’ he growled, to which Hee young squeaked and hid into Taemin’s neck. Taemin held her close and pulled a very unhappy Minho into a hug.

‘We can sort this don’t worry’

~

The next day Minho turned up to the clinic with fury in his eyes. He was lead to a room where he would meet the women who was to have his experimented egg, child. He glared at the doctor across ‘You have no right to do this?’ he snapped. He nodded and sighed he glanced to the door and then back at Minho.

‘This might be confusing for you –but after a few more tests –we realised that by trying to remove it –it would only kill them –you have very special eggs Minho and that has made this situation even harder to end’

The door opened and a woman popped her head in ‘They have arrived Doctor Kyung’

Minho stood up from his seat and waited for the person to step inside he glared as a Doctor walked in then his angry face dropped as the person behind walked into the room. Minho’s already big eyes got bigger and his jaw hung slightly. The person behind own eyes met Minho’s and they grew wider his mouth opening wide as the Doctor spoke each other’s name to greet.

Minho stood there before words left his lips.

.

.

.

.

‘Jonghyun? You’re having my baby?’

 

 

 

 

(Wishes she could see your reaction and i hope you understood the story a bit better yes??)

(Comment :D )

 

 

(Okay added bit to exsplain)

Yes Jonghyun is having Minkey baby

This wasnt ment to happen -Minho requested them to trail it to find out if they worked so he and taemin could have another child. Jonghyun was the person used and yet he wasnt ment to keep it.
Minho is angry becasue that was not the agreement made :)

Understand?