Pain and trail

SHINee Miracle.

(NEXT UPDATE sorry too a while would have added it earlier but didnt get around to it :) Enjoy :D)

 

 

 

 

 

Minho remembered being in the same way that Jonghyun now was, heaving sick and blood and taking air from a gas mask as his own daughter kicked and bruised the inside of his body. Jonghyun was in pure pain because it was double the kick and nothing other than 2 thick embryo sacs that held the inner terrors.

The skin on Jonghyun chest and lower abdomen was bruising from the inside and Doctors was sure that one of his ribs was cracked from the pain he described. The complications in his body were causing his body to struggle. He was closing in to the end of his fifth month and starting the sixth. There were only more complications as the babies were getting bigger.  

The small test showed up that the hidden child was smaller than your average baby the chances or risks of complications in the child were high. And Doctors feared that the child’s disabilities would be more noticeable as it was born.

Minho rubbed soothing circles into Jonghyun’s lower back as the male struggled to breath. Key had returned and stayed with Jonghyun every night, needing a much needed rest went for one, Minho who had been able to leave the house since SM had security set outside their families home for protection with Police, came to see Jonghyun and care for him as much as he could. And to be there to help if needed.

Taemin had taken Hee young to his parents in secret he had not left his parents home as had been found, but he had called to say that if he was needed he should come. Even though the press and news had died down a little it was still unconfirmed of the truth. Doctors and nurses refused to give out information and SHINee SM correspondents claimed that there was no news to talk over.

 ‘I’m going to die aren’t I?’ Jonghyun spoke quietly. As the vile taste of blood lingered on his tongue he turned slowly to look at Minho ‘If they make you choose –you save them –okay?’

‘Don’t say that you’re going to make it’ Minho smiled ‘I did –we need you to sing them both songs and rock them to sleep’.

‘Minho you know that it won’t happen –you were just lucky’ Jonghyun spoke. Tears welling in his eyes ‘Not everyone gets a happy ending’.

‘Just rest okay’ Minho said back partially ignoring Jonghyun speech and sat down ‘You all will make it –you have to’

~

Key woke inside a room that was in an area of the hospital for out of city visitors to stay. He needed the sleep and now that he had finally had one long nap after much nagging from his friends doctors and mostly Jonghyun he agreed. He freshened himself up and finally went back to Jonghyun’s room. He found Jonghyun asleep his skin looked damp with sweat and his body was slightly bloated in his face neck and arms. Minho was face in hands and it sounded like he was praying.

‘Minho?’

The male’s head shot up and he looked at Key ‘Oh –you’re up –I have to go home –Taemin called something happened I need to be with them for a while –you call me if you need me right?’ He stood placing his hands upon Key’s shoulder ‘He will make it –He has to’ Key looked down to his feet and gave a small nod before Minho took off to leave.

Sitting beside the male he took Jonghyun’s hand and ran circles over his front palm. The door opened and Onew stood with some cups of Coffee ‘Minho said you could have his’ the oldest spoke passing the drink over –How is he?’

‘I don’t know Minho left before I could ask’.

The elder stood beside Key and pulled him in for a side hug. ‘It’s not long now –the surgeon said a few more weeks and he will get them out. He just needs to hold on until then’. Onew spoke calmly

Key shook his head ‘He’s dying Jinki –he knows it himself just like the rest of us, he’s giving up’

‘I thought you said you were not going to let him give up’

~

Minho got to the Lee household and quickly walked to the door passing a few security look outs, he knew that some paparazzi would be leering somewhere nearby so he had to be quick. Knocking in a pattern so that they knew it was him the door opened a second after and was dragged inside.

Taemin pulled him into a hug as the door closed.

‘I hate this’ Taemin spoke into his shirt ‘I tried to go to the shops to get our daughter some of her favourite foods and I was hounded fans and haters and the paparazzi –I didn’t even make it to the end of the street before I was surrounded, and those guys outside was no help’.

Minho held Taemin back tighter ‘Are you okay?’

‘Some girls threw eggs at me’ Taemin muttered. ‘Said that I infected you –they called Hee young an abomination’ he spoke angrily ‘she’s just an innocent girl –my little girl –so I lost it!’

‘What did you do?’ Minho asked putting Taemin at arms length to see his face.

‘I pushed her down called her a name that no man should ever call a woman –then ran for it’

Minho sighed and covered his face ‘Why did this happen to us -WHY!’ he gave his fist a knock to the wall then pulled Taemin in for another hug ‘You have to be careful next time this won’t end anytime soon you know’

Taemin nodded ‘I know –I just –I was so angry –They said she was wrong –she isn’t wrong –A freak child –But she’s not she’s my little princess –I can’t let her suffer because of what we did’  

Minho turned to see Hee young smiling on a picture on the wall. He rested his chin on Taemin’s head and let out a sigh. ‘We will keep on protecting her like we are right now okay’.

 

 

 

 

Randome gif since it's a sad chapter :P

Minho having a feel at Taemin's leg. ;)

2MIN holding hands in WGM ;)

And finallllllllly

Jonghyun's Dino fangirling OMGOSHhahahahahahahaahahah

 

 

(Okay sleep now Zzzzz )

 

 

 

COMMENT :D