12 weeks and Minho's news

SHINee Miracle.

(Next chapter ...i thought id add it before i do a tone of gardening :) enjoy)

 

 

 

 

The free month pasted, the group was back to being a band performing and advertising and whatever was requested of them. When Onew had returned he spent a few minutes hugging each member telling them how much he missed them and how special they was.

~

One month turned into two and soon Jonghyun came to an end of his trial taking the last drug sample made him feel good writing down the notes for the last time felt good. It was the 12th week and the group would be going to Japan for a few weeks so he couldn’t send the booklet back until after then. He grabbed the box full of pills and drugs for the experiment and shoved them all in a box with the booklet to send back after the small tour. If he would have scanned though the items more closely he would have seen the red liquid he should have taken that day end to officially end the process.

~

It was two day before their trip to Japan and it was very rare for Minho and Taemin to argue, if they did they tried to do it when Hee young wasn’t around and away from the others members sight. But today was different. Minho had mentioned about another child and if he had thought about it yet, that Taemin kind of lost it. Not only was it during dinner with their friends but with the young girl now watching with wide tearful eyes, as the two men argued it out in the living room.

‘MINHO –I SAID LETS NOT TALK ABOUT THIS NOW! WHY BRING IT UP!’

‘But Tae –I only asked –why are you so angry’

‘BECAUSE –I DON’T WANT ANOTHER KID –WE GOT ONE LETS JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT’

‘But Tae –you don’t understand!’

‘NO MINHO –YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND –I DON’T WANT SOMONE ELSES KID –I DON’T WANT HALF A KID –IF I HAVE ANOTHER I WANT OUR KID –LIKE HER’

‘But tae if you would just listen to me –’

‘NO!’

‘Umma! Appa! –no fight’

‘HEE YOUNG GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN!’

‘Don’t shout at her go back into the kitchen sweetie –KEY!’

The young girl started to cry as Taemin fumed and slammed a fist into the wall three times. Minho stepped forward to hold him in the hopes he would calm down but Taemin turned and punched Minho instead.

‘WHAT THE HELL!’ Minho now snapped his nose running with blood.

‘THAT’S FOR GETTING ME ANGRY!’

‘ME GETTING YOU ANGRY –WELL IM ANGRY NOW!’

‘REALLY WHAT YOU GOING TO DO THEN!!’

‘THIS!’

Being men who easily got stressed with life, parenthood and petty thing like toys left out, the two started to fight. It wasn’t really fists hitting skin more like a wrestling both completing to have the other on the floor below. Hee young sobbed and was pulled away by Key who tried to hush her.

‘You are both idiots’ Key snapped. ‘Come here baby’

‘Umma –Appa no fight!’ The girl sobbed as she was taken away. Onew suddenly walked into the room with a small struggle he managed to grab both of their ears and pull them apart.

‘Ow-ow Hyung stop –ow that hurts’

‘AGH –let go –ouch –ow ow ow’

‘Both of your need to act like responsible adults and talk this out –not fight’ Onew snapped. Neither spoke until Onew gave their ears a small tug and they yelped.

‘AGHH Yes –okay we will’

‘OWIE! Fine –we’ll talk’

~

The two sat in their room. Taemin glaring at his hands while Minho sat beside him ‘Tae –listen, I know you don’t want another kid –some else but I’ve been trying to tell you’

‘What Minho, what is it?’ Taemin snapped.

‘When –when they removed my womb –they took some of my eggs and they kept them, in case we wanted –I wanted another baby again’

Taemin looked up shocked ‘What?’

‘If you wanted another baby –we could have one –it would be our kid, you and me’ Minho moved a bit closer grabbing Taemin’s hands ‘I had the doctors trial one out to see if they worked –and they do’ Minho smiled. ‘We can have our own child again’

‘How –you –you don’t have a womb –and after last time –you nearly died Minho!’ Taemin gripped Minho hands this time ‘I don’t think I could go through that again’

‘We just need to find a surrogate mother’ Minho said ‘Find someone to carry our child for us’ Taemin’s eyes lit up slightly

‘Really’

‘Really –so Tae –do you want another kid with me?’

Taemin smiled and then nodded and jumped into Minho. ‘You big idiot why didn’t you tell me that before’

‘I tried’ Minho laughed happily ‘but I wanted to be sure first’

There was a small knocked on the door ‘Come in?’

Sudan popped his head in ‘Erm –we have to go –and your daughter won’t stop crying –so erm –have you to stop fighting?’

~

Jonghyun watched as Minho and Taemin cooed and apologised for fighting to their daughter. Both proving they was friends again and in love still by a peck to each other lips then giving her the same treatment on her cheeks. Hee young clung onto each male and kept asking them to promise to not fight anymore.

Key took his hand and pulled him out ‘Come on Jong’

‘There so sweet’ He cooed as he was dragged waving goodbye to the happy family’ as they walked down to their van Key noticed Jonghyun still protectively holding his hand on his stomach.

‘Haven’t you finished now –you don’t need to keep doing that’

Jonghyun looked down and laughed ‘Sorry –bad habit’ he moved his hand and yet felt the urge to put it back again. So instead he stretched and wrapped his arm around Key and pulled him close ‘So now that the trail is over and I have a load of money –let’s go on a date’

Key starred at him for a few seconds before nodded ‘Are you sure you look a little unwell?’

‘Yeah come on –it been so long since us –well you know’

Key blushed and slapped his hand against Jonghyun ‘Come on’

~

That night after an evening meal out and some free time to spend together Jonghyun lay in his bed hand close to his stomach. He couldn’t sleep. It had secretly loved the feeling, not the sickness but the feeling of a baby inside, well he only saw it as a baby since Minho kept calling it that. He had secretly done some research too, getting carried away with looking at it. He sighed knowing that as he was a man it was clearly impossible, Minho just happened to be a special case that he was born both, and it Hee young around it became more noticeable how feminine Minho really was.

Jonghyun turned to look at Key who was laid beside him; he smiled at the cute look on his sleeping face. Moving so his face was a mere CM away he packed Key’s nose. The younger waffed his hand in his sleep and turned away; Jonghyun then took the chance to snuggling in behind Key and let sleep take over ignoring the tiny fluttering her felt in the pit of his tummy.

He didn’t know by not taking that red liquid that the small foetus was growing an extra thick layer of embryo sac around itself. Thicker than one a woman would hold, the embryo was attaching itself to the outside part of Jonghyun small intestines. Not enough to be part of it, but to stay attached so it could grow.

~

‘Sweetie Appa and I have some news for you?’ Minho said sat down beside the mattress of the little girl, she was sat in her bed playing with her princess dolls. She looked up at her two parents.

‘Sweetie when Appa and Umma come back from Japan –we are going to find a lady who will help us give you a little brother or sister? How does that sound?’

Hee young stayed slightly puzzled at her parents ‘Umma give brova?’

Minho sighed ‘I can’t have any more babies inside me –but it will be your own baby sister or brother?’

‘Want brova?’

‘We can’t decide that yet sweetie, don’t you want a little sister?’

Hee young shook her head ‘Brova’

Minho sighed ‘Okay we will try but you might get a little sister Okay?’

Hee young smiled and gave a small nod ‘Ok den brova?’ Minho laughed and gave a small nod, she then jumped from her bed to hug her parents kissing them on the cheeks and climbing back into bed.

‘Good night princess’ Taemin said and kissed her head.

~

The Japan small tour came and the boys left Hee young left with her grandparents for the time being. They went to some places and performed well. Singing old song and new song, with their being 6 members now the guys had less to sing and more energy to dance, Taemin still being the best dancer though Sudan the youngest had his secret moves that always resulted in a dance off between the two. And a rap battle between Minho.

Finally the small tour came to an end and the boys were exited to go home. But they didn’t make it. Because as they packed to come home Jonghyun collapsed.

 

 

(Soooo?? let the comments comense ?? :P )

 

Also have you seen the short MV for SHINee ..i kinda feel like their taking the mikey outta us (1D type) but i secretly love it :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E15ZWMZ8Fgs

 

 

:D