Babylon 02

Babylon

  --DONGHAE POV—

Saturday 15/05/XX

 

4AM :

I need to sleep but I’m currently watching my favorite fancam (made by me) smartly called “Hyukjae moment #113: y gardener”. It was when he slept peacefully in the garden, shirtless, a dribble of saliva on his y and pulpy lips, sunbeams reflecting his marvelous abs and his white milky skin and kyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I need to re-watch it again!

 

5:53AM:

. I’m late. My eyes are red and swollen because of tiredness but I NEED my Hyukjae-take-his-shower-moment or else my journey .

I ran in the mansion to reach my secret spot (outside of our house, there is a small hole in the tinged bathroom’s window).

 

5:57AM:

*died because of a too important loss of nosebleed*

 

6AM:

I recovered my mind to take a little video of this precious moment. I’ll call it “Hyukjae-in-shower moment #183”. (I've never miss this shower moment since he arrived like a God in this house. Well except for the first week, I put of time finding the hole.)

 

6:03AM:

Video safe! I’m gonna sleep now.

Fangirl-life is really exhausting.

 

7:30AM:

My butler came to wake me up. I want my Hyukkie to do that! *pout*

I want my y gardener and not this old ahjussi. (I spotted him and our driver making out yesterday! Such a lovely scene x3)

“Eunhyukkie it’s breakfast tiiiiime!” I said to my beloved clown-fish, feeding him. I called him like that because he reminds me about my Hyukjae.

 

7:41AM:

I was on my way to go to the kitchen for breakfast when I saw Taeminnie.

“Taem-Taem~~~” I ran and hugged him tightly. He’s my only source of skinship so I admit that I totally glue him sometimes.

It’s because my Hyukkie is really shy that he don’t want skinship with me. But it’s okay I let him time. I’ll wait. I’m a good future spouse neh?

“Hyung~” he greeted me lovely. Omooo my baby is just too cute and too adorable!

He’s so nice with Hyukkie, I’m glad that my future-husband and my brother get along so well! They’re always chatting together (watch “Hyukjae moment #77 Taem Taem & Hyukkie chitchatting x3”).

“Hyung! Heechul-hyung comes this afternoon! What we’re gonna do? Shopping? I’ve already invited my friends for the Party tonight!” he said adorably.

W-What? Party?

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Omo Taem-Taem I forgot!” I exclaimed with my eyes wide open.

My brain disconnected.

No time for him anymore! I rushed in my room like no tomorrow, without a glance for my surprised little brother.

HHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I need a plan! I need a “to-do list” !!!!!

Ahah! I’m so happy! A party!

Calm down Hae! Calm down!

*Kyaaaah*

Breathe in… Breathe out…..

*ihihihihhihihihhihihihihhii*

Breathe in…. Breathe out…..

Argh! All I can think now is “HOW TO GET HYUKKIE IN MY PANTS IN THAT SUPER PARTY?!”

 

9AM:

Here my List:

10am: bath with sauna for having a good skin

11am: going to see my Hyukkie in the garden

12am: light lunch (for not having a big tummy tonight)

1pm: going to see my Hyukkie in the garden

2pm: cousin Heechul comes and the afternoon will consist of shopping, haircut, dressing, gossiping, …

6pm: going to see my Hyukkie in the garden

6:20pm: preparations for the party

7pm: beginning of the party

9pm: flirt with my Hyukkie with my irresistible look. (Don’t forget to put alcohol in his glass)

10pm: get into Hyukkie pants and give him my precious ity

11pm: get pregnant to force him to marry me.

 

10AM:

Huuuuuuuummmmm, taking a bath was the best idea I could have. I heard Taem Taem bickering with Leeteuk-hyung about Jinki and the ban to make him carry whatever it is. If I understood well, clumsy-Jinki brought down something again.

 

10:43AM:

Crap, I fell asleep in the bath. My hands are now quite wrinkled!

 

10:56AM:

Key nagged at me in the kitchen because I stole strawberry milk for my Hyukkie.

 

11AM:

“Hyukkiiiiiiiiiii-jae ! Guess whom it iiiiiiiis?!” I hummed, rushing from behind and hiding his view with my hands.

*TCHAC!*

-Awkward silence-

“Omo! Hyukiiiiijae! You cut Babylon’s arm!” I said innocently.

I was finishing my sentence that he looked at me with the most frightening glance that I've never seen.

It is not my little cute action which surprised him neh?

He was shivering, looking at the cut branch in his hand as if he had really cut his son’s arm. Then he re-glared at me.

I think that it’s time (if I want to survive) to go away discreetly.

“I…I’m pretty b-busy s-so…” I said, scared, while I was on my way to leave this murder place.

“Donghae-ssi.” He said with the most cold and chilling voice I’ve heard.

“N-Neh?”

“Sit down and listen attentively.”

I executed without a word. It’s not the right time to fool around.

“This. Is. A. rosebush. It’s. fragile. And. delicate. Do. Not. Approach. it. Otherwise. You. Risk. To. Hurt. it. Understand??” he emphasized every word.  

“Hyukiiijae, I’m not a kid you can talk to me normally.”

Then, he rolled his eyes and throw an ironic really?-look at me.

 

11:35AM:

After the Babylon accident, I stayed quietly in my room (I gave strawberry milk to Hyukjae for forgiveness but I think he’s still mad at me). I re-watched my favorites Hyukjae-moments to cheer me up.

 

12AM:

Lunch with Taeminnie. He’s so excited for the party he’s just too cute.

“I invited Minho! You’ll see is really handsome and cool!” he said, looking obviously at Jinki who was occupied with tidying up the food in the kitchen’s cupboards.

“Omo! You like him?” I almost shouted, feigning surprise. (If my little cutie wanted to make jealous his forever-crush butler, I’ll help him! In this family, we’re like drama actors, it’s gonna be soooo easy kekekekeke)

“Aaaah don’t be like that hyung!” he giggled shyly. My baby grew up so fast *sigh* he’s so good now.

*BOUM!*

“I’m done. If you want anything, I’ll be in the garden.” Jinki said suddenly, smiling lightly and putting harshly the plate he had in his hands down. Then he disappeared in the corridor.

Omo! That worked!

“Crap. He’s sad.” Taemin said.

“What? No he was smiling. He’s just jealous!”

“No it wasn’t his smile…” he almost whispered, his cute face saddened.

“Eh?”

“I need to apologize” he mumbled quickly, rushing outside the kitchen without a glance.

I’m totally alone now. Great. I hate being alone.

 

12:58AM:

Like Hyukjae was still mad at me because of Babylon accident and Taem-Taem was occupied to make up with Jinki, I glued Yesung-hyung, our personal vocal teacher. I think he has an affair with one of the maid, he’s always in our mansion.

 

1PM:

He touched my philtrum.

It’s weird.

I want Hyukkie touching my philtrum.

Or me touching his.

 

1:03PM:

I sat on his turtle accidentally.

He fired me of the singing room.

I’m alone. Again.

*sigh*

I’m bored.

 

1:08PM:

OH MY GOD I LOST MY PRECIOUS TO-DO LIST !

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod If someone fall on it I’ll die from embarrassment! (Yeah I can feel shame... sometimes).

Where I put it?

 

1:21PM:

I searched everywhere. My list disappeared. It’s a nightmare.

Aliens can do that. They hate me. Maybe they stole my list to annoy me.

 

1:23PM:

In the living room, Taemin was occupied putting barrettes and ribbons on Jinki’s hair who was reading Taem’s homework and smiled like always. Aaaaaah, I want Hyukkie to be my butler. I want to put ribbons in his amazing red hair.

*drool*

Focus Hae! Your list!

“Hem… Jinki…In pure hazard...Did you saw a pink piece of paper with blue fishes on it somewhere?”

“Oh I think I saw it in the kitchen!” he answered.

“Hem…Did…Did you read it?” I asked anxiously.

“No. But if it’s something personal hurry up because it’s in the kitchen and Key is like the queen king of gossip so…”

“Thank youuuuuuuuu” I shouted, running in the kitchen totally terrified.

 

1:32PM:

Arrived in the kitchen. And Oh my Shisus! God (Hyukkie) was there!

For pity made that he didn’t read the list! It’s a totally-secret list! If he read it, my plan will be destroyed!

I looked everywhere for my precious list and I spotted it in… Hyukkie’s hand.

What if he read it? Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!

“Hem… It’s not what you think I can-“ I tried to explain, stressing and blabbering incoherent words.

“You’re looking for that?” he said giving my pink list to me, smiling.

Okay it’s strange. Normally, Hyukjae never smile to me without a good reason.

“T-Thank you” I muttered totally scared.

He said anything else…what that means that he didn’t read it?

Yeah he didn’t read it or else he should have been angry at me and in his grumpy mode (his favorite mode actually).

Thanks Shisus! I’m totally relieved now! kekeke

I got ready to leave quickly with a satisfied smile all over my face (my list is safe and unread) when Hyukjae said to me:

“Oh by the way Donghae-ssi…. Man can’t get pregnant.”

“Huumpfejhfuehfcifhefcrdf.”

 

1:58PM:

Crap my plan is ruined. HOW HELL MAN CAN’T GET PREGNANT?!

I need to verify my sources.

 

2:04PM:

.

It’s really true.

My whole future is falling apart.

It didn’t have to be like that!

In my perfect world I had Hyukjae’s children whom we would raise together in a big house near the sea with flowers everywhere and-

*cries*

 

2:06PM:

Hyukkie saw the list. Maybe he’s gonna think that I have a little crush on him…

 

2:07PM:

“Hello?”

“Daddy!”

“Hae-Hae! How are you my lovely son? Daddy is in Paris right now, I miss you~~”

“Daddy! I want to change my future job! I don’t want to be astronaut anymore! I want to be biologist!”

“Ayah? Why my little cutie fish?”

“I want to find a way for men to get pregnant!”

“…”

“…”

“B-But sweetie, for that you need a tralalà…”

“No! I’ll find another way”

“…”       

“Daddy. If you want little-children accept it!”

“Okay my babyboo. Anything you want. I’ll tell your mommy about it and you’ll begin the next semester in the best university don’t worry okay?”

“Thank you daddybooooooo~~”

“Kiss Taem-Taem for me~~ I love youuuuuuuu”

“MOUAH! I love you too~”

“MOUAH!”

 

2:10PM:

Daddy: done.

Now, where is Heechul-hyung?

 

2:30PM:

“Yo brats!” Heechul-hyung greeted Taem-Taem and me.

“Hyung~” I sobbed, pulling him into a hug.

“What? Your gardener didn’t still fall in love with you?"

“I can’t have babiiiiiiiiiiiiiies!” I cried loudly.

“…Ok I’m gonna ignore this creepy idea of you being pregnant and we’re going to the mall right now.”

“But Hyuuung.” I whined cutely.

“Before babies, you need to seduce him. And for that you need new clothes. Go to the mall!” he shouted excitedly.

 

4:52PM:

I have now full of new clothes (tonight I’ll wear a black pant and a black chemise hehe) and I have been to the hairdresser (I hope Hyukkie will love my new haircut~~)

We are in my room making the list of people who are going to come tonight.

Taemin invited: Minho, Jonghyun and Luna (my baby is so shy, he doesn’t have many friends)

Heechul invited: Hankyung, Shindong, Sungmin, Hongki, Jessica, Tiffany, Sohee, Taeyeon + 42 unknown people

I invited: Kibum (my best friend at the university), Kyuhyun (second best friend), Ryeowook (he’s one of our cook but he’s at the same university as me), Yesung (to fix the turtle-accident and he’s the dj), Yunho, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yoochun (childhood friends).

But the most important thing is: HYUKJAE!

I need to tell him that he can invite people if he wants to (maybe that it could motive him to come)

 

5:12PM:

“Hem… Hyukjae… Y-You’ll come tonight neh?” I asked him cutely with the best puppy-eyes I could do.

“I…”

“You can invite friends!” I cut him, scared about his answers.

“You… You won’t put drugs or something in my drinks right?” he asked, suspicious.

“Nooo. How can you ask something like that? I’m not that kind of person!” I exclaimed, feigning hurt.

HOW HELL I DIDN’T THINK AT DRUGS EARLIER ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT’S SUCH A GREAT IDEA!

“Okay I’ll invite my best friend though.”

Wait. What best friend? Who?

*jealous*jealous*jealous*jealous*

“Donghae-ssi. I don’t know what you’re thinking about right now but stop uprooting my tree’s leaves please.”

I need to redo my “to-do list”!

I have to add “drugs” and “throwing-this-horrible-unknown-best-friend-away-with-some-es”!

“I’ll see you tonight Hyukkiiiiiiii-jae!” I said ignoring his remark by still uprooting some leaves, ignoring the 'don't hyukiii-jae me either!' remark as well, throwing a lovely glance full of adoration to him and running inside the mansion like a crazy.

 

6:23PM:

Heechul opened a whisky bottle for the three of us while we were occupied to dress up innocently with Taemin. He told us that it’s for testing if alcohol affects us or not. I think I can handle it greatly. Taemin isn’t legal but it didn’t seem to stop Hyung with his little experiment.

 

6:34PM:

BOUAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

 

6:37PM:

“HYUKKIIIIIIE I LURB YUUUUUUUUU!” I shouted through the window of my room to Hyukjae who was occupied in the garden. He glanced at me from below with a skeptically look.

 

6:41PM:

BOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! I lurb Whisk*hic*!

 

6:57PM:

Yesung-hyung was occupied to choose the music, Key was nagging at everybody, Heechul was vomiting in the garden and Jinki was looking incredulously at Taemin who’s clinging onto him blabbering and lusty words to him. He was totally drunk. Not like me.

 

7PM:

“LET’S START THE PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!” Heechul yelled, a bottle of champagne in one hand, a bottle of vodka in the other.

 

 

--tbc—

 

A/N:

Sorry for the late update!! I was very very busy this week!

I hope you’ll like it (this is a total weird fic but I love it like that)

Sorry for grammar error!

In this fic Taemin is 17, Hae and Hyuk are 23 and Jinki is 20. (I’m sorry for the drunken taemin but… Well it’s my fic…)

Thanks to readers, subscribers, and comments& suggestions are love! ^^