Babylon 06

Babylon

 

 

Saturday 20XX/06/06

 

--HYUKJAE POV—

 

9:32AM

I was peacefully uprooting the dead leaves on my geraniums, when I heard a loud *bang*. I raised my head to see what’s going on and I saw Donghae from his room’s window, smiling like a crazy, agitating his hand towards me.

"HYUKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE! WIOU AYE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" He shouted through his window.

Okay, Hangeng is back.

 

10:45AM:

“KYAH!” A BEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled, running towards the mansion. I don’t like bee, it hurts a lot.

(before shouting I’ve checked if I was alone,otherwise I would have ignored the bee. Really.)

I waited patiently in my garden-atelier when I spotted Leeteuk and Kangin making out in a corner. Ugh. This is gross.

I’m definitively straight. I swear. And what is this position they used anyway? It was really weird.

 

11:03AM:

“Hello Hyukjae” Hangeng greeted me, walking towards me in the Garden while I was watering the grass.

“Hangeng! How are you?” I smiled, shaking his hand.

I really like him. He’s like me, sane and healthy but staying with a Devil for god-know-what reason.

“Fine! My Cinderella didn’t annoy you too much when I wasn’t there?”

“…” I threw him an ironic of-course-look.

“haha!”

“Between us, can you explain to me why he is called Cinderella while he clearly acts like the meanie stepsister?”

 

11:23AM

"Wiou Aye Neeeee Hyuuukkkkiiiiie" Donghae shouted again, offering me strawberry milk (I was with Babylon, trying to fix the poor half-dead rosebush).

"Idiot! It's wo ai ni! Learn the right pronunciation instead of blurting out crazy !"

"It iiis what?" he asked cutely, playing with my shirt.

"wo. ai. ni." I articulated slowly.

"wou ay ni?"

"WO.AI.NI!!"

"KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAHHHHHHH! TAEM TAEM! HYUKJAE SAID THREE TIMES THAT HE LOVES MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  He screamed, running towards the mansion crazily.

This little creeper! I fell in his trap like a newbie!

 

 

12AM:

“I’m so gonna invite Jaejoong to come here! I want him to see my Hannie! He’s always showing his stupid Yunho proudly but my Hannie is so much better! This is sooooo gonna be jealous kekekeke- Hyukjae give me the salt hurry up.“

 

12:21AM:

I was with Jinki and Hankyung, drinking a fresh ice tea while Donghae, Heechul and Baby monster were God-know-where.

“So Hyukjae, I heard that you and Donghae are a couple now-“

“pffffffffffffffff WHAT?” I spit my tea and looked at him with the best wide eyes I can.

“Come on, don’t be so shy!”

“Jinki! Say something!”

“Hem… Master Donghae is a little bit hasty, Hyukjae didn’t confess his feelings yet.”

“Because I don’t have feelings! DAMN!”

I stood up and go away, angry (not really but embarrassed, I faked the angry look), and returned in my occupations (watering for the 1000000000th time the grass, looking for the bees like a paranoiac).

 

1PM:

“Hyukkie with Heechul-hyung and Taem-Taem we want to make a super spectacle for the return of Hankyung” Donghae popped up from nowhere like every time.

“Y-Yes? So what?” I asked, a little bit surprised (I almost hit him with the towel I used to kill the bees)

“So I wondered if you-“

“NO”

“No?”

“I won’t act in your show”

“B-But”

“Donghae.” I threw a don’t-be-too-much-it’s-not-the-right-time look.

“Okay”

“Thanks” I smiled, relieved.

“Anyway, we made a little opinion poll to know what kind of drama people want us to play. So Hyukie? I personally want to play The little mermaid? What do you think?”

“… I think you should play The king’s Lion. You, your cousin and your brother could be these three insupportable hyenas you know? What are their nam-”

“Hem… Thanks for your suggestion full of humor Hyukjae”

“My pleasure”

 

1:18PM:

“Jinkiiiiiiiiii, what kind of drama do you want us to play?!” I heard Donghae shout.

“Ooooh recently there is this beautiful opera Cosi fan tutte with these amazing sopranos it will be-“

“Nevermind.”

 

1:43PM:

“Keyyyyyyy !!!! what kind of drama do you want us to play?!!” Donghae asked again.

We were in the kitchen, drinking serenely our tea and playing cards when this bubbly creeper rushed in it, followed by his little brother.

“Oh! Snow white!” Key exclaimed cheerfully.

“Yeah it’s a great idea!” I said.

Everybody was looking at me with shocked and surprised faces. Even Donghae who was mumbling “what about the King’s Lion?”. Normally I always sulk for this kind of things but I don’t know, I really expect this spectacle, I can feel that it’s gonna be hilarious. (I just have to imagine Donghae acting and I automatically burst in laugh).

“Yeah Heechul will be a great queen-witch; Blondie a realistic dwarf (Dopey or Grumpy if you want my opinion) and Donghae you…”

He looked at me with hopeful-shining-eyes, waiting for the “prince” answer.

“This creepy mirror which knows everything and put his nose in other’s business.”

“…” Blondie looked at me with assasin eyes. Hehe.

“Hyukkie your point of view is really interesting but…”

“DONGHAE AND TAEMIN GET YOUR LITTLES ASSES OVER HERE!!!” we heard Heechul screaming by far.

 

2:18PM:

I told to Hankyung how his boyfriend was during the party we made (well not me but you know my point). How he almost murdered every couple he saw, how he literally killed my Babylon and the poor Eunhyukkie, how he was depressive and gloomy, how he broke almost every glass he had, and many others things (to end half drunk-dead on Donghae’s bed).

 

2:39PM:

“JINKI, YESUNG AND KANGIIIIIIIIIN! THE REPETITIONS START SO COME IN THE KARAOKE ROOM RIGHT NOW OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Heechul shouted again, and I seriously think that he had a microphone because his voice was awfully high and loud.

Jinki act in it? My poor friend, baby monster certainly forced him to do that.

And Kangin too? How many people act in this drama exactly?

 

4PM:

Donghae came like a crazy child and gave me a flyer for their show tonight. (They EVEN made flyers you can believe it?)

Here it is:

 

Heechul, Donghae and Taemin are proud to invite you for the best show you’ll ever see in your life:

 

“HEERY POTTER & CO vs. VOLDEWOOK &CO”

 

Synopsis: In Hogwarts, Heery Potter with his friends Rhaen and Hermin will have to deal with many problems like his meanie professor Kyuverus Snape, or the wicked DragHo Malfoy. Many fabulous secrets like how he saved his godfather Kirius Blake, found the philosophal stone or fought against the evil Voldewook and the Death Eaters will be revealed!

 

The great Kim Heechul: artistic director and coordi-oppa

Lee Donghae: roles repartition and script

Lee Taemin: script and cute adlibs

 

Enjoy the show tonight at 8PM!

 

Ok you’re gonna think that it is unexpected from me but I can’t wait to see that!

OH MY GOD I'll invite Junsu!!!!! I’m pretty sure I’ll laugh my off tonight!

 

 

 

 

-tbc-

 

 

A/N:Sorry for this really short chapie but the next one will be very long mouahahahahahahha!

I’m in vacation right now but I’ll try to update as soon as possible~ Sorry for grammar errors!

Thanks to readers, subscribers and for all the lovely comments! ^^

+1000 views ?! OMO! Merci!