Babylon 09

Babylon

--HYUKJAE POV--

18/07/20XX

 

09:00AM:

Biiiip ! You have 13 vocal messages’ I placed my phone next to my ear and sighed loudly. I pushed the ‘ok’ button and waited for the first one.

Biiip! My Hyukkie~ Sara-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-anghae-ae-ae-ae-ae~~!

Ihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihhhihihihihihihi

Yah! Why you sang trot? I thought you’ll sing a ballad!

Shhhhhhhh Heechul-hyung! He can hear you! I didn’t finish yet!

I lowowowowowowve you-uu-u-u-u-u-u~~

Ihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihih

Hyung it totally ! Let me sing something!

Shhhhhh Taem-Taem! I told you that Hyukkie is the God of trot song! He’s soooo gonna like it!

In my opinion, you should just go to his room and him.

Oooooh…But without drugs it could be really difficult and…Wait! I didn’t cut the phone!

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!End of your vocal message”

 

Dear God…Why?

Why me?

And surprise! I got thirteen messages like this! Yipee !

 

10AM:

“Come on Babylon…You can do it!” I was cheering up my poor rosebush which was recovered slowly to his last Donghae-attack. (Explanation: Junsu came and Donghae made a jealousy crisis. He threatened to poison himself if I didn’t kiss him in front of my best friend and like I did it, he knocked down his poisoned-water on Babylon. Find the logic, there’s no one.)

“Hyung I really think that he’s dead you know” Jinki said gently, patting my back to comfort me.

“I know but…If Babylon is dead, I don’t have a reason to stay here anymore right?”

“You have Donghae! It’s been a month since you two are together~” he smiled widely, poking my back childishly.

I threw an ‘are-u-serious?’-look to him and focused my mind on Babylon one more time. I definitively not admitted that I stay for Donghae right? Because it’s not the reason, it’s for Babylon!

“By the way hyung!”

“Hmmm?”

“It’s Taemin’s birthday today…Did you congratulate him?”

“No.” I answered calmly. But my fists tightened its grip on the poor Babylon’s leaves.

Crap! I totally forgot baby monster!! Oh my god! He’s gonna act like a King all day! And who say ‘birthday’ say ‘family’ so awful-cousin-Heechul is going to be here!! Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! I need Donghae to protect me!! Argh no no no I can’t! I’m the top!

 

10:32AM:

“BOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“Donghae are you drunk?”

“Noooooo !! Key and Ryeowook were fighting in the kitchen and guess what Key said to Ryeowookie? Ihihihihihihihihihih It was HI-LA-RIOUS!”

“I don’t know...” I said not really interested in Donghae antics (I’m totally used now) and I was occupied to water the grass anyway (like always).

“Guess! Ihihihihihihihi Guess!” He insisted, tugging my shirt crazily.

“No…I still don’t know…”

“Okay I tell you! He said…ihihhihihihihi…He said…Hmmpffffuuuuh!!!”

“YAAAAAAAAAH DONGHAE! Say what you have to say and stop giggling like a !!!!!” I exploded.

I thought that I had patience but no. He’s really too much. But my little explosion didn’t stop him and he continued to smile widely, I think he’s used to my outbursts too. Oh gosh, we’re like an old couple.

“So they were fighting because –ihihihih- Ryeowook burnt the cake and they were insulting each other with some ‘’ or ‘’ or ‘’ and then –ihihihihihih- suddenly, Key said to Ryeowook: ‘you are so small that your forehead smells feet!’ ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha!” He burst in laugh, striking my back like a mad man.

I threw to him an ironic yes-of-course-it’s-so-funny-look and continued my interesting occupation.

Tss tss tss so childish.

 

10:44AM:

PFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUFHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! Thinking about it, it was really funny.

 

10:56AM:

In the living room, Leeteuk-hyung is humming “one day my prince will come” while dusting some furniture. Taemin is putting (once again) ribbons and glitter on Jinki’s hair, who’s folding clothes. Yesung is talking with his turtle and Key is nagging at Kangin for god-know-what reason. Ryeowook is gently drinking some tea while Donghae is writing fair-parts.

Find the error(s).

Last-minute-news: Donghae began to sing along with Leeteuk. I think that maybe this is the right time for me to be worried…

 

11:01AM:

I saw Donghae rushing like crazy towards me, squashing some begonias in the process.

“What again Donghae?” I snapped, literally annoyed. He came minimum 50 times per day.

“HYUKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!! I totally forgot to buy Taemin’s gift!!!!” He said sadly, and then clung onto me, brushing his cheek against my chest.

“And what do you think? That I have a gift for baby monster to give it to you?”

*hopeful glance from the crazy kid with the total puppy-shining-sparkling eyes*

“No.”

“B-b-b-b-but he invited you to his party this afternoon! And you don’t have a giiiift?! It’s pretty rude you know…”

“But I’m not his brother who totally forgot to buy something for his lovely dongsaeng ah!”

“Oooooh you’re so meaniiiiie!!” He exclaimed, hitting my arm harshly.

“YAH!” I hit him too, poking and tickling him everywhere.

“Ihihihihihihhihhihihih stop iiiit !!! stooooop!” he yelled, but he was totally under my control now ahahah!

“Stop.Harassing.Me.While.I’m.Working.Okay?” I said while tickling him hard.

“Okay! Okay I get iiiit!” he giggled. I stopped and asked him what he’s gonna do about Blondie’s gift.

“I think that I have to…I have to…*begin to cry*… To give him my precious candies…”

“Candies?”

“Yeah…*sob* I kept them preciously for my future pregnancy…You know… *sob*…When you are pregnant you want special things and *sob*…I was pretty sure that these candies will be perfect for me and…”

“And I don’t even want to hear you anymore or else I’m gonna puke.”

 

12:12AM:

“Hem…”

“What do you want?”

“Hem… Happy birthday…”

“…”

“...”

“Thank you…”

Okay It’s so awkward right now. What to do? Find something to say!

“Hem…Jinki…Jinki told me that you’re…you turn 18?”

“Ah…Yeah…”

“It’s…Great…”

“Yeah…”

“Hum…I have…things…to do…so…”

“Yeah yeah come on”

“bye”

“bye”

OH MY GOD it was awfully awkward! But like I greeted him he isn’t gonna poison me with the birthday-cake right? The day when he learnt about me and Donghae he put bugs in my strawberry milk and cut all the flowers of my camellias.

 

1PM:

“HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY TO YOUUUUUU~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYY TO YOUUUUU TAEMINNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUOUOUOUOUOUOU~~~”

*applauds*

By the way all the birthday song was singing by Donghae version trot, by Jinki version ballad, by Heechul version rap unknown and by the others with the normal version. –in the same time of course-

Such a mess.  -Okay I admit that I slightly sang it version trot…Just for the fun-

“Blow your candles!!” Donghae yelled excitedly.

As soon as he blew his candles, Taemin jumped in Jinki’s arm and kissed him passionately (totally shocking in my opinion). Donghae looked at them with total shining eyes, and then looked at me hopefully, his mouth wide open like a fish. I glared at him with a NO-Look.   

“Make a wish” Leeteuk said, looking sadly at his baby who grown up so fast.

“Hmmmmmmmmmm……” Blondie was thinking deeply. –It must be very hard for his little brain which only knows ‘Jinki’ and ‘how to annoy everybody’ in its vocabulary.

“Lee Hyukjae marrymemarrymemarrymemarrymemarrymemarrymemarrymemarrymemarryme”

“Hangeng will come back tonighttonighttonighttonighttonighttonighttonighttonighttonight”

“Yah! It’s MY birthday!! Jinkiiiiiiiiiii they wasted my wiiiiiiiish!” Blondie cried loudly.

Tss Tss Tss what a spoiled brat. It’s just a wish after all.

Please I want Babylon to be alivealivealivealivealivealivealivealivealivealivealivealivealivealive.

 

1:32PM:

“Hey did you heard about Yunho and Jaejoong? They fought yesterday and apparently Jae came back in his family house! Can you believe it?” Heechul started to gossip while drinking tea. Key, Leeteuk, Donghae and Taemin were here too. I was just here to bring some cookies with me but they are so discreet that I heard the whole conversation.

“Noooo it’s only rumors you know how they love each other and-”

“Ahahahah this is always blabbering about his Yunho I was sure that-

*gossip gossip*

“Yesung and Ryeowook yeah yeah I’m sure I saw them making out in the kitchen this night you know when-”

“But I thought they were not together anymore since Ryeo walked on his turtle?”

*gossip gossip*

“He sang ‘It has to be you’ under his window last night…Yeah it was totally romantic-”

“Hangeng always sang ‘Blue Tomorrow’ before making love to me eheheh-”

“Ooooh crap! Hyukjae only sang trot! Could it mean that he’s gonna sing ‘Rokkugo’ before ma-”

Okay I’m just gonna get out of this kitchen as fast as I can before I hear something shocking.

 

2:35PM:

“Yeah yeah I thought Donghae-hyung forgot my birthday but see, he gave me those fabulous candies, it must be very expensive and high-quality and it’s really delicious I’m very impressed by his gift and-”

Taemin was showing to Jinki the marvelous candies for pregnancy from Donghae.

 

2:50PM:

“OH MY! YAH! LEE ING HYUKJAE! DID YOU JUST WALK ON MY ROYAL FOOT?!!!?!”

*the awkward moment when you walk on the crazy cousin foot and you don’t know how to answer to his insanities*

“Hahem… Sorry?”

“YAH KIM HEECHUL! STOP HARASSING MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!” Donghae rushed towards us and pushed Heechul lightly.

“Okay guys…” I tried. *the awkward moment when two harpies are fighting against each other for nothing and you don’t know what to do so you’re just standing there, waiting for something or someone*

“Why are you so nowadays? He walked on my foot! Do you realize?!!!”

*pulling some hair*

“Shut up! Don’t talk to the man of my life like you did that’s all!”

*scratching some skin*

Girls Guys…”

“Come on ‘love of your life’? He didn’t even say that he loves you!”

“Oooh!” Donghae looked at Heechul with a hurtful face and I could clearly see tears filled his eyes.

“Yaaah Kim Heechul!! Donghae didn’t do anything to you why are you so mean?!” I took Donghae in my arms and glared at Heechul.

“…” The two cousins looked at me with wide eyes, totally stunned.

“Oh. My. Hyukkie!!!! YOU.ARE.SO.LOVELYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!” Donghae kissed me fervently, clinging on my neck.

Hem…I couldn’t let Heechul talk meanly to my Donghae right? And it’s not that I don’t love him, it’s just that…I still didn’t surpass the ‘gay’-thing.

 

4PM:

“And next time be careful and stop annoying honest people” Taemin scolded a poor maid. I was currently filming the whole scene to show it to Jinki but he suddenly appeared from nowhere next to me.

“What do you do?”

“Oh my God Jinki you scared meeee” I whispered loudly, my heart skipping a beat. –If Blondie catch me while I’m doing this I swear I’ll die in the next minute-

“Why are you filming Taemin reprimanding the maid?”

“Because it’s for- Wait you know about Taemin acting like a brat?”

“Yeah it’s cute neh? Did you see his little nose frowned when he’s angry C-U-T-E!”

“Hem…No comments.”

*fail*

 

4:21PM:

Donghae (once again) came in the garden and cupped my face with his hands. He looked straight into my eyes and murmured weirdly:

“Saythatyoulovemesaythatyoulovemesaythatyoulovemesaythatyouloveme-”

“No. Really. Your magic book is not working on me.”

 

5:10PM:

Bzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzz bzzzzzzz

“Hello?” I asked on my phone.

“Ah Hyukjae-ssi, hello this is Kyuhyun. Do you remember me?”

“Oh Kyuhyun-ssi. Yes of course, how are you?”

“Fine fine…Actually I just call to have news,so… how are you?”

OH MY GOD!!! Maybe Donghae was right!!! Kyuhyun could have a crush on me!!!

Mouahahahaha Siwon, Donghae and Kyuhyun…I’m really too hot for my own sake.

A ual bomb.

 

5:40PM:

“Hyukjae *sob* don’t leave me *sob* I’m so sowwyyyyyy”

I was watering the grass while Donghae arrived in tears, begging me to stay with him.

“You killed Babylon.”

“I didn’t do it deliberatelyyyyy”

“What did you put in your poisoned-water for God’ Sake??!! He almost died instantly!!”

“Disinfectant and aspirins”

“You are crazy.”

“You’re gonna l-lea-leave me? And lea-leave the mansion? I killed the plant a-and-” he cried.

“N-No…No…There are still many things to do in this garden…Like watering the grass and…the grass…(others plants are dead because of Donghae, his little brother or his cousin)”

“I love you don’t leave meeeeeeee”

“Who said I’m gonna leave you?”

“Heechul-hyuuuung…He drank too much orange juice for Taemin’s birthday and puked in a bush and I said to him that it going to die and he said that it’s nothing compared with Babylon which died because of me and-”

“Okay okay I get it.”

“We’re still together right?”

“Have I a choice?”

“No.”

“Great.”

“I love you”

“Yeah I know...”

“Aaaaaaand?”

“Me too.”

 

6:01PM:

“I’m sure he’ll grumble or whine or a thing like that!” Donghae exclaimed happily while entered the garden with Heechul and Taemin. Oh Gosh, what again?

“I bet he’s gonna yell and become all red.”

“Well he is slightly unpredictable so I opt for the ‘shut up and get out of my garden’ answer.”

“YAH! Stop betting on me!” I yelled, annoyed. Damn this family is horrible!

“Hyukkiiiiiiiiiiiiie! Said that we are a couple! Heechul-hyung doesn’t want to believe it!”

“We’re a couple.” And I restrained myself to say ‘now shut up and get out’. I don’t want Heechul to win his bet.

*dead silence*

Three pairs of eyes are observing me totally shocked.

“Argh! I can’t even whine or cry he said it directly!”

“It was almost indecent.”

“Ooooh the gardener can be really smart when he wants to…”

my life.

 

6:29PM:

“Hyukkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!!!!!!!! I’ve had my daddy on the phone and he’s gonna buy a…f-f-i…f-f-i-”

“Filter?”

“Nooo a f-f-I-”

“Field? Fiddle?”

“Noooooo a f-fi-ggggg”

“Fig tree?”

“Yes! But a f-f-ig-”

“Fig tree?”

“Yes but a f-f- argh! He came from France and this is a rare raaaaaare f-f-i-tree.”

“Really?!” I smiled widely.

“Hmm hmmm” Donghae nodded cutely, smiling too. He squeezed tightly my hand and kissed it.

Well. He called his father for me. And he is totally cute right now. What I’m gonna do to thank him?

“Thank you Hae.” I said while pecking his lips.

He covered his lips with his hands, totally shocked, and turned red.

“Yes.” He exclaimed suddenly very seriously, his eyes full of love.

“Hell no! It was definitively not a marriage request!!”

 

8:38PM:

Everybody was watching “Finding Nemo” in the living room.

“I search my son, did you see him?” Donghae is muttering dialogues by heart, even imitating the way the personages talked. He’s in his blue pajamas and I admit he’s kinda cute. Well, if he didn’t force me to watch this cheesy thing with him or if he didn’t knock down my strawberry milk on his little brother (who thought that it was me) it could be a great evening. But no, I have banana milk everywhere on me (thanks to you-know-who) and I can’t even hear the movie because Donghae is re-acting the whole story by himself.

 

9:15PM:

With this fig tree story, I absolutely need to buy some books about these trees. Omo I can’t wait to see it!! I think I’ll have to make inquiries about its needs and-

“What about calling the f-f-…tree Nemo?” Donghae said suddenly. “What? Where are you going?”

“Vomit somewhere.”

 

10:31PM:

I’m in my bed. Donghae forced me to sleep early for an unknown reason and like I’m alone when I sleep I didn’t complain too much.

*sigh*

It’s too calm. I’m used to Donghae’s hyperactivity now.

In what I put myself? A stressing life is waiting for me.

But my life with Donghae is really fun and he’s cute and innocent. Yeah it’s totally boring without him and maybe, -just a little bit- but maybe I’m in lo-zzz zzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 

11PM:

I woke up feeling heavy, and my hands were painful.

In the darkness of my room, I suddenly opened wide my eyes when I saw Donghae right on me, and my poor hands were tightly handcuffed with the bed’s bar. I struggled crazily when Donghae cupped my face with his hands, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Come on bad boy, tonight it's you and I."

"..."

What? What does he mean by tonight it's you and-...

"OH MY IN' FREAKIN' HOLY DAMN TY JESUS!!! AZDKJIOZHJFJIVJDOJENDINZIVNJVBOEDJVHDIV"

 

 

 

 

--End--

 

 

 

A/N:

Thank you so much to all the readers and subscribers! Thank you for those who commented, it really gave me confidence and strength to continue writing this crazy fic! ^^

I’m sorry for all the grammar errors (I’m gonna re-edit all chapters corrected hehe)

Ps: Someone want a Sequel?