Babylon 05

Babylon

--HYUKJAE POV--

 

11:04AM:

While I was eating my waffle and drinking my strawberry milk peacefully during our breakfast, many problems popped up in my mind:

Problem Babylon: How to fix a half-dead rosebush?

Problem Jinki: How to reconcile me with Jinki? I quarreled with him this morning. (Origin of the quarrel: “I’m sure that profoundly in your heart you already in love with Donghae " --- > "no" ---- > “yes” --- >"no" ----- >" admit it. Donghae control you totally" ----- >" No. And you, you are a pedo " ---- >result: a shocked and hurt Jinki.)

Problem Eunhyukkie: How to leave the house discreetly to go to buy another ing fish to Donghae?

Here my plans:

For Babylon- To add more barbed wires around Babylon and forbid the access to the garden to Donghae if necessary.

For Jinki- Apologize and say to him that Baby-Monster Taemin is made for him.

For Eunhyukkie- No idea. But I absolutely have to go to buy this damn fish. Donghae believed in all that we told him yesterday night, and he really waits for the return of his fish. He is so innocent and candid. How he can have such a pure soul, it’s really-

“Hyukkie, when you’ll make love to me, I want you to be gentle.”

“PPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU” I spit all my strawberry milk on him.

This creepy kid.

 

11:14AM:

“Hyukjae, Mister Lee is on the phone and he wants to talk to you” Leeteuk-hyung shouted in the hall.

Donghae and Taemin’s father is a really good Boss. Actually, I really like him. He’s passionate with botanic and travel all around the world to make experiments on rare plants. He’s really rich because of one of his experience, and his wife accompanies him everywhere. Between us, he’s the same as Donghae (Childish, clingy, bouncy, dorky) and his wife is the same as Taemin (grumpy and bossy with everybody except his beloved hubby). Crazy family…

“Yes Mister Lee?” I greeted in the phone.

“Oh Hyukjae how are youuuu?!”

“Good. Thanks.”

“I have a little task for you! One of my friend who is florist and work at the mall has a beautiful Japanese camellia and I want you to take care of it. You just have to go to the mall this afternoon! It is alright?”

“Yes Mister Lee!”

“He’ll explain to you all the things you have to know about the plant!”

“Yes.”

“Oh! Take Donghae and Taem Taem with you! They adore the mall and my friend loves them!”

“Y-Yes…”

“Oh and congrats for your engagement with my Hae-Hae !”

“I beg your pardon?”

“Don’t be so shy! AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH! I’ll see you in few weeks! Bye~!” and he hung up.

*lost ability to talk*

W-What?

….

“DONGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

11:26AM:

This creepy freak should hide himself very well because if I find him I am going to kill him!

 

12AM:

Leeteuk and Key are nagging at me nastily because Donghae lost consciousness. He tried to redo me the I-hold-my-breath-if you-don’t-forgive-me but this time I stood firm! But not him.

 

I was sure he was acting though.

 

1:02PM:

Heechul is beating shamelessly the kids in video games. Taemin is whining and Donghae is still in his I’m-so-weak-because-I-passed-out-mode. He even coughs many times in a heartbroken manner, looking at me with puppy eyes like if it was my fault.

 

1:12PM:

I told to the mansion that I’ll go to the mall this afternoon.

 

1:13PM:

Heechul, Donghae, Taemin, Jinki, Leeteuk, Yesung, Key and Ryeowook are all in the garden, harassing me, pressing me to finish my task for going to the mall.

F*** my life.

 

1:15PM:

“KYAAAAAAAAH I’m so excited!! I can’t wait to be at the mall!! AHAHAHAHA!”

Great. I’ll have to deal with an ecstatic Donghae.

 

1:30PM:

We’re arrived at the mall.

“Hyukkiiiiiie come on! I wanna go to the puppy shop!”

“Hyung I forgot my wallet and Taemin want ice-cream, can you….?”

“No I want to go to the candies shop finally!”

“There is a -shop here? Hyukjae you should know right?”

“Hyukjae it’s just my opinion but you should buy some new clothes because you’re always wearing those weird shirts…”

“I want to buy a cd but my turtle needs new toys…What do you think Hyukjae?”

“Just give us your wallet ert.”

“Oooh no we’re going to the comics shop, it’s better! Neh Hyukkie?!”

 

They’re just uncontrollable.

I want to cry. Really.

 

1:35PM:

In the comics shop with Donghae:

“If I became Robin, will you be my Batman?”

“There is a Batman girl you know?” I said, showing the comic with the blonde girl on it.

“Not anymore.” He said, throwing the poor book far away. The salesman looked at us in disbelief.

 

1:48PM:

In the candies shop with Jinki, Blondie and Donghae:

“Why are you so poor? Your wallet was practically empty!” the little monster snapped.

“I hope you’ll have tooth decay.”

 

2:23PM:

In the pet shop with everybody:

“Jinki, can you take Donghae with you, I need to…You know…The fish…” I whispered to him. He nodded slightly (he was still mad at me) and walked away.

“Donghae-nim! Look! They’re feeding the puppies!” he shouted.

"Reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ?!!??!! Kyaaaaaaaaaah too cuuuuute!!!"

Okay! Good diversion!

It’s time to buy this stupid fish!

 

2:43PM:

I bought a clown-fish. It’s done.

*sigh*

I’m exhausted.

 

2:44PM:

“Donghaaae! I got Eunhyukkie from the fish’ Hospital!”

Donghae rushed towards me in no time, and snatched the plastic (with the new poor Eunhyukkie in it) from me!

He was looking at the fish intensely, and his extreme concentration on the fish began to freak me out.  What if he discover the truth? Omo! I can’t imagine the mess he’ll create after that!

“Hyukjae.”

“Y-Yeah?”

“Eunhyukkie had three whites striped.”

I looked at the fish and this ing had FOUR whites striped!!!!! OH MY GOD!

A lie! Hurry up! You need to find a lie!

“Hem…It’s because-“

“I know.”

“Y-You know?”

He knows and he’s not even crying?! This is so weird!

“It’s like zebra right? We’ll never know if they have white striped or black striped. I’ll never know if Eunhyukkie is orange with whites striped or white with orange striped! That’s why I made a mistake while counting his striped!” He explained proudly.

“Yeah… WOW DONGHAE YOU’RE SO SMART!” I faked an astonished face.

 

Well Well Well… Problem Eunhyukkie: done.

 

3:21PM:

In a clothes shop with Key and Leeteuk:

“Why are you trying those awful pants?” Key said with a disgusting face.

“Because I work in a GARDEN! I don’t need tights pants which are going to bother me in no time!”

I spotted Donghae gazing at me with an adoration look, hidden behind a mannequin.

 

4:18PM:

In a CDs shop with everybody:

Jinki knocked down a whole pile of CDs.

Taemin was scolding the staff because they didn’t tie up correctly the paths and that they were lucky that Jinki didn't hurt himself or else he would have made them dismiss.

This horrible world where Brats make laws and it belongs to the salesmen to apologize and not the person responsible of the CDs’ knocks down.

 

4:57PM:

At the florist with Donghae, the Brat and Jinki:

“My babiiiiiiiiiies” a handsome, tall and cool guy exclaimed, pulling the Lee’s brothers in his muscled arms.

This guy was just gorgeous. It’s the friend whom my Boss was talking about? But he seems so young!

“Hello I’m Choi Siwon. Nice to me you.” He offered his hand to me with a God-smile in bonus.

“H-Hello I’m Lee Hyukjae… The… The garden-“

“My future husbaaaaaaand!!!! Siwoniiiie! Look at him he’s handsome right?!” Donghae shouted like an excited child.

“Yeah your father told me about that Hae-Hae! I’m so sad!”

What? Why you’re so sad? You wanted Donghae for you only? I let him to you if you want!

“Hem… I’m here for the camellia…”

“Yes! Of course! I want to talk a little with my babies you don’t mind? You’re not in a rush?”

“N-No… It’s cool…”

 

5:12PM:

Here I am, sat on a small stool, a little cup of coffee in hands, listening to the wonderful childhood memories of the God, the Stalker and the Brat. Brilliant.

This Siwon seemed to be oh-so in love with Donghae. He was repeating that he was jealous and sad that Donghae was dating with me.

And why I said nothing!? We’re not even together!

 

5:34PM:

“Hyukjae-ssi, come with me, I’m gonna show you the Camellia!” Siwon said, taking my hand and leading me in a small room.

The room was full of flowers and plants, it was just amazing! Oh my God I want a room like that!

“You love it?” he asked, still holding my hand.

“Yeah! It’s wonderful!” I smiled my famous gummy-smile.

“Then I’m happy.” He said, leading me towards a beautiful camellia, surely the one for my Boss.

“It’s beautifuuul~” I exclaimed, looking at the plant with veneration.

“You’re beautiful”

“Yeah! It’s really- W-What?”

Are we talking about the plant here? What did he say? And why he’s leaning dangerously on me?

“Hyukjae, you are so ing beautiful” he whispered, invading my precious vital space. I move away but I find myself blocked against the wall and this creepy guy.

“Wha-What did you say? Stop that” I freaked out.

“Hyukjae… Stop teasing me… I saw how you looked at me earlier… You want me… As much as I want you…” he murmured, his lips almost touching mines.

OH MY ING GOD WHAT IS THAT HELL ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normally, in Donghae dramas, it’s the girl (Donghae here) who is courting by another guy, the one who is handsome and perfect but who always end alone with the pity of all the viewers. It’s the girl (DONGHAE HERE! !) who is in the center of the love triangle!! Then why he’s flirting with ME? SHIIIIT! Oh my god what I made to deserve all this? Why I always have totally insane people around me?!

“Pl-Please mister… I-I think you misunderstood my in-intentions I’m not-“

“Hyukjae!”

“Y-Yeah?”

“I want you right here right now.”

“…”

This is a nightmare! What I’m gonna do? I try to push him away but this freaking guy is muscled like crazy. And where is Donghae when I need him? !

“Stop it! I… I’m gonna call my… my boyfriend and I’m sure he won’t be really amused with your attitude!” I snapped, totally afraid.

And why I act like a freakin’ weak girlfriend? I AM THE TOP DAMN! 

He ignored me and tightened his grip on me, kissing my neck, his left hand lowered towards my sensible area.

Okay, at this point I prefer abandon my pride and save my !

“DONGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!”

 

5:51PM:

*PONK!*

Donghae exploded the rare Japanese camellia on Siwon’s head.

Siwon was lying on the ground, unconscious.

The camellia was everywhere on the ground, totally dead.

It was extreme.

But I liked it.

 

6PM:

I was sitting on the ground, totally scared to life, while Donghae was hugging me like I was a baby.

“H-He a-almost touch… He almost touch my… My…”

“He didn’t touch it He didn’t touch it”

“He-H-He kissed my… my n-neck”

“Lala… it’s okay my baby…Shh Shh I’m here…” He patted my head softly.

“I c-couldn’t move and…Oh my gosh!” I burst out, hiding my face in Donghae’s neck.

“Hyukkie baby it’s okay…You know that nobody can touch you except me don’t worry…”

Is he trying to cheer me up with that? Obsessed kid!

“YAH! Stop smiling like an idiot! You ruin my moment! And you’re enjoying the whole situation!” I whined, but still hugging him.

 

7PM:

We’re back at the mansion, and Donghae is on the phone with his father explaining him with a totally crazy lie how his precious camellia died.

(Donghae’s lie: this camellia was the emblem of Japanese yakuzas who wanted to get it back, and as Hyukjae is hyper brave and magnificent he didn’t want that this yakuzas hurts his fiancé and thus abandoned the camellia for the safety of Donghae)

His father totally fell in it though.

 

7:39PM:

Donghae was still on the phone with his dad, telling him about how our marriage will be, asking for the date and the place.

Taemin looked at me with an amused face, imitating the “Donghae help me” shout. Aiiish this little monster!

 

8:43PM:

This day was awful and exhaustive!

I just wanna sleep now but I need to fix this Jinki’s problem now.

 

8:51PM:

I’m next to Taemin’s room, waiting for Jinki who’s currently playing with Blondie in his room. I need to apologize, I was just nervous with all his things about love and Donghae. I mean, Donghae and his huge amount of love for me is really intimidating and he’s really creepy when he’s in fangirl mode, and he didn’t control me right? If I pardon him often, it’s because I want to, not because he threatened me with childish acts. Neh?

 

9PM:

I waited for Jinki for too long! I opened discreetly the door of Taemin’s room and looked in it.

 

9:02PM:

“I want a kiss.”

Jinki kissed softly Taemin on his forehead.

“Not here.”

Jinki kissed him on the cheeks.

“No. Here” Taemin said again, showing his lips.

“I can’t…”

“In two month I’ll be 18”

“Yes but right now all the kisses you can have are here…” Jinki grinned while kissing his hair “And here…” kissing his nose “Here….” kissing his chin “Here…Here…Here…” Jinki continued to kiss Taemin everywhere on his face except his lips. They were both laughing and giggling, and then Taemin clung on Jinki’s neck, kissing him in return on his eyes.

“Saranghae” Taemin murmured.

“… You have to wait two little months for my answer.”

 

9:09PM:

I admit it was cute.

*snif*

Really, really cute.

*snif*

Even Taemin was all lovey-dovey.

*snif*

Ayah? What’s that sound?! I didn’t cry for that!

I felt something tugging my shirt tightly.

“Donghae! Why are you here for God’sake!” I whispered loudly, totally shocked. He always appeared from nowhere, there are secret passages in this mansion or what?

“It was so romantiiic” he sobbed, looking at me with shining eyes.

“…”

“Hyukkie! Saranghae!”

“… You have to wait the eternity for my answer!” I snapped, leaving him behind.

“Eternity? It’s the day after tomorrow right?” He ran behind me, grapping my shirt and strangling me by the collar in the process.

 

 

--tbc--

 

 

 

A/N:

Well…Hope you like it ^^

I’m sorry for grammar errors~

Thanks to all readers and subscribers! Comments are loved and really appreciated! ^^