Babylon 04

Babylon

 

--DONGHAE POV--

 

11:24PM:

“You have to kiss on the lips….Donghae!” Kyuhyun said, smirking.

This evil brat! This is his little revenge for the truth about Bambi? Tchi! How childish!

Anyway, I closed my eyes and waited for the kiss…

*wait*

“STOP!” I shouted with semi-closed eyes. I pushed Kibum’s face away and looked furiously at Hyukjae. I pinched his cheeks and forced him to look straight into my eyes.

“Hyukkie, this is not the right scenario here! You have to yell 'STOP!' and 'HE’S MINE!' and punch Kibum!!” I said annoyed. He looked at me dumbfounded.

“We’re gonna re-do the scene!” I said bossy to everybody. (Of course I ignored completely protests and naggings)

Kibum was approaching dangerously his mouth from mine and I close my eyes once again (not completely I didn’t want him to stole my first kiss). I could feel his warm breathe against my skin and-

“Stop?” Hyukjae said hesitantly, with a perplex face.

I widely smiled and I loudly whispered to him “He’s mine…He’s mine” . He threw me a you’re-too-much-look but I insisted.

“H-He…He…” everybody was looking at him impatiently, waiting for the next word. I could hear many “mine” murmured in our public, cheering him up (Sungmin-hyung and Ryeowook, Leeteuk-hyung, Jinki and even Junsu –I like him finally).

If he say “he’s mine” I swear I pass out!

“He…He…Heechul spin the bottle please”

*sigh*

 

11:40PM:

The bottle game ended because Heechul decided that it was boring. We re the dance floor and Jonghyun was the DJ now (Yesung was puking his whisky behind the couch).

I lost Hyukkie in the crowd. Crap! I need to find him before some es could shamelessly flirt with him. He’s too hot for his own sake.

 

11:42PM:

“Taem-Taem there is so many people here... why are you still glued to Jinki? iI’s not like you didn’t see him 24/7 ?!”

“Don’t want.”

 

11:43PM:

“I hadn’t understood she died, I just thought that he decided to spend Christmas with his daddy, and later he became adolescent and everybody knows that we don’t want to remain stuck on our parents at this age, you know-“ Kyuhyun was explaining to Sungmin-hyung with teary eyes.

 

00:04AM:

Heechul came and told me that we’re gonna make a little expedition in the garden.

He got Taemin in the process and after having fought against barbed wires and wood, here we are, in front of Babylon, with a pair of big scissors.

 

00:06AM:

“I don’t think it’s a good idea. Hyukkie love this plant more than me.”

“Exactly. That’s why we’re gonna killing it.” Heechul smirked with crazy eyes. I think he was still in his bad trip because of Hangeng who wasn't here.  

“Taem-Taem?” I asked, hoping that my cutie bro will say something.

“Jinki injured his finger because of a thorn of its rose. Let’s kill it!”

Omo. What do I do? Hyukkie’s sooooo gonna hate me! But after all, my cousin is right, this meanie plant stole Hyukjae’s heart from me!

 

00:07AM:

“STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!” Hyukjae yelled from afar, looking at us like we were crazy. Well, I have my pair of scissors wide open next to Babylon’s huge branch.

*Burned*

“N-No Hyukkie I can explain-“

“Please! Donghae! Stop!!”

“No you don’t under-“

“I’ll make everything! Just don’t touch it! Please! I-In…In the name of Love!!”

“W-What?”

“I swear! Everything you want I’ll do it! PLEASE!”

Wait.

What?

Everything you want I’ll do it

*initializing mode*

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD !

Everything you want I’ll do it

Everything you want I’ll do it

Everything you want I’ll do it

*drool*

I can’t think straight. There are infinite possibilities!!! What I’m gonna say? ? Marriage? Date in a theme park? ? Date in an aquarium? Marriage? ?

Thiiiiiiiink ! Hurry up !!!!!!!!!

 

*tchouc!*

 

Ayah? What was that?

I looked at my hand. Then at Babylon. Then at Hyukkie. Then at Taem-Taem and Heechul.

OH.MY.GOD.

I so trembled with excitement that I cut an enormous branch of Babylon without making it deliberately.

Babylon was now one-armed.

Hyukjae looked at me with a totally shocked face (he was right he offered himself to me on a tray but I cut his invaluable rosebush)

Taemin and Heechul looked at me with a what-the-?-face

I missed the chance of my life.

*cries*

 

00:12AM:

What do I do? He’s gonna kill me if I don’t do anything!

-Plan A- Threatening.

“I-I…I’LL CUT MY VEINS IF YOU’RE NOT FORGIVING ME!!!”I shouted out of the blue, placing the scissors on my arm.

-of course I won’t do that but he won’t know it neh?-

“You won’t do that…” he said annoyed, taking the dead branch in his hands.

“HYUKKIE! GO ON A DATE WITH ME TOMORROW OR ELSE…” I ordered, panicking. I didn’t want him to be mad at me. And I had a ing pair of scissor on my weak wrist for Shisus’ sake!

“DON’T HYUKKIE ME! I OFFERED MYSELF TO YOU BUT YOU CUT THIS POOR PLANT ALL THE SAME! IT’S TOO LATE NOW!”

“N-NO! I DIDN’T DO IT ON PURPOSE! I WAS SO EXCITED WITH THE MARRIAGE AND ALL THAT I COULDN’T RESTRAIN MYSELF! MY HAND MOVED BY ITSELF!”

“Hem…” Heechul cleared his throat. We looked at him with furious eyes.

“WHAT!?” we shouted in the same time. –kyah it’s that what you call fate?-

“We…We’re going …Somewhere… Bye!” he said quickly, pulling Taemin with him and disappeared.

Where were we?

Ah!

“HYUKKIE YOU HAVE TO FORGIVE ME!” I screamed.

“NO ! I ALWAYS FORGAVE YOU FOR EVERYTHING BUT IT’S ENOUGH YOU CRAZY MORON!”

“MO-MO-M-MORON?!!!”

“YEAH PERFECTLY! MORON!”

“SAY THAT AGAIN AND I SWEAR I KISS YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!”

“YOU THINK I’M GONNA FALL IN YOUR CHILDISH TRAP?! WE’RE NOT IN A DRAMA!”

*Fail*

- Plan B - Hyukkie weak point: cries

“HYUKKIIIIIIIIE FOWGIWE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I’M SO SOWWYYYYYYYYYY !!! HYUKKIE I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU HYUKKIE HYUKKIIIIIIIIIE” I burst into tears.

“Y-YAH! S-STOP CRYING!”

“HYUKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE HYUKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE HYUKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE FOWGIVE MIIIIIIIIIII !!!” I cried harder.

“TEARS WON’T WORK THIS TIME MISTER!”

*fail*

-Plan C- Apnea

I stopped to cry and I held my breath as long as possible. Hyukkie looked at me with a disbelief face and his eyes were growing wider.

“No no no no no! You made this last month it isn’t gonna work!” he yelled, but he seemed worried. Come on Hae! He’s gonna give up!

I looked at him with puppy eyes, pouted and made small sounds of pain, tightening my fists in the process, still holding my breath.  

While I was becoming more and more red and that my vision was blurring, he cracked.

“Yaaah! Stop that! It’s okay I forgive you!”

“HOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU” I breathed loudly. Oh my Shisus! I believed that I was going to die!

“It’s okay… Breathe… Breathe…” he rubbed my back softly. I took advantage of it for clinging on his neck. Then, I sobbed loudly on his shoulder. (Seriously, Hollywood needs me.)

“I forgive you okay… stop being a crybaby…” he muttered, pulling me into a bear hug. Oh my Hyukkie, I love you so muuuuuch!

“Bbobbo!”

“In your dreams.”

 

00:16AM:

Hyukkie left me alone on the dance floor because he wanted to spend some time with his best friend. After this epic cuddle how did he dare to leave me alone?

I swear that I am going to sulk and not to dance until he returns!

 

00:17AM:

“PO PO PO PO PO PO PO PO PO POKER FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!”

 

00:25AM:

“Hyukkiiie what I am in your eyyyyyyes?” I asked Hyukjae directly after searching him for at least one hour. He was sitting with Junsu, Jinki and some random guys in the garden, chatting and laughing with them.

“Hem…” He said, embarrassed. Omo! So cute!

“Don’t be so shy! Tell miii!”

“A giant can of RedBull.”

“…”

 

00:29AM:

“Hyung! Minho said he wanted to eat my cookie! B-But I already eat it! What to do?!” Taem-Taem asked me when I was getting a drink for my Hyukkie (I put alcohol in it kekeke).

“I think he’s not talking about the same cookie sweetie” Heechul told him, appearing from nowhere.

 

00:31AM:

“It’s like I always thought that Timon and Pumbaa were dating each other-” Kyuhyun was continuing his introspection with Sungmin-hyung (who’s sleeping I think).

 

00:34AM:

“Hyukkiiiiie! Minho has a thing with Taem’s cookie!”

“WHAT?!” Jinki shouted, getting up and running towards the mansion.

Hyukjae, after a moment of shock and surprise, talked again with his friends, not noticing me at all.

“Hyukkie”

“Hyukkiie.” He was ignoring me or what?

“Hyukkiiiiiie!”

“Aish what?” he asked annoyed.

“I…I got you strawberry milk…B-But I drank it…” I pouted.

 

1:01AM:

Hyukkie abandoned me, so I’m with my cousin and my brother in my room. Jinki forced Taemin to go to bed, so he’s in his yellow pajamas (so cute), sulking and pouting.

I showed to Heechul my precious Eunhyukkie, and my collection of Hyukjae’s underwear (slyly stolen by me).

“Your fish is thirsty.” Heechul-hyung said after examining my dear baby.

“Omo! It is true? How do you know?” I asked with wide eyes.

“Hyung maybe he wants partying like you?” Taem exclaimed, clapping his hands.

“What should I do then?” I asked, dumbfounded.

“I HAVE THE SOLUTION!” Heechul grinned, a bottle of Vodka magically appearing in his hand.

“Alcohol? I don’t think it’s a great idea-“

“Donghae shut up, what I told you about fishes? If he doesn’t like it, he’ll forget it in two seconds! Come on!”

My cousin gets a point. And I want to see Eunhyukkie drunk. I’m curious. It’s gonna be fun.

“O-Okay!”

 

1:06AM:

Eunhyukkie is floating upside down in its aquarium. He doesn’t move anymore and has its mouth wide open.

 

1:10AM:

Analysis by Taemin: The fish is in his prepubescent phase, he can’t take alcohol.

Analysis by Heechul: the fish has its mouth open because he wants more alcohol.

Analysis by me: Eunhyukkie is tired, he’s sleeping.

 

1:12AM:

Analysis by Jinki (who was here for getting Taemin and for the throwing-him-on-his-bed-moment *favorite Taemin’s moment*): There is a road drawn for each of us, and well, maybe that it was the right time for the fishie to have a break on its road or to take another, higher one, farther one, in the sky…, but its love for you will never disappear you know- 

(I didn’t understood the whole thing so the analysis is false)

 

1:16AM:

After screaming like crazy through the window, Hyukkie was here, analyzing the situation like a boss.

(Well explication about the scream and the how-to-get-hyukjae-in-my-room: “Hyukkiiiiie come in my room” --- > “No” ---- > “Hyukkie babyyyy” --- > “Shhh Donghae stop that! I’m not alone okay?!”  --- > “Hyukkie baby come on you’ve forgot to put the vibro off-“ -- > “OKAY I’M ON THE WAY! J-JUST SHUT UP NOW!”)

Taem-Taem and Jinki were gone, Heechul-hyung was sleeping on my bed, snoring.

Here we were, like two lovebirds, investigating the Eunhyukkie-problem.

“…”

“Hyukkie. Baby Eunhyukkie is taking a nap right?”

“You said you put Vodka?”

“Yeah”

“Hem…”

“Eunhyukkie is okay right?” I asked with teary eyes.

“Hem…Yeah…H-He’s just very veryyyy exhausted… I think he needs to go to the Fishies’ doctor, I’ll take it for you okay?” He smiled oddly, putting my baby in his hands and disappearing quickly in the corridor.

NoteForMe1: Eunhyukkie need rest, so don’t force him to jump in his little hoop too often.

NoteForMe2: Hyukjae walked in my room, forbid Leeteuk-hyung to pass the aspirator.

NoteForMe3: Vodka is really yummy.

 

1:20AM:

“Hyukkie waiiiit! I want to see Doctor Fishiiiiiie!” I shouted, running towards Hyukjae who was flushing the toilet.

“Wait where is Eunhyukkie?” I asked

“Hem… Donghae I think you should drink some vodka it’s really good for health you know and then you saw that Eunhyukkie liked it.”

“Really?”

“Yeah come on we’re gonna drink together~~”

An alcohol date with Hyukkie? OH YEAH!

 

1:22AM:

BOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

 

1:24AM:

Hyukkie explained me an extraordinary secret! In fact, there is a whole sub-grounds canal network in toilets which allow little sick fishes to join the big hospital of fishes. That’s why he was flushing the toilet! He sent Eunhyukkie in the hospital! And for that you just have to push a small button on the left of the toilet and call the 051315!

Junsu came and confirmed that he worked over there! He said to me that he was specialized in the removal of hair of catfishes’ mustaches!!

AMAZING!

 

1:46AM:

“Hyukkie I’m so tired! I think I’m gonna- zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzzz”

 

10AM:

“Omo I’m dying!”

I woke up with a huge headache and drool all over me. If I die because of pain and soreness, I want to see my Hyukkie one last time.

“HYUKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!” I screamed my off.

“…”

This is it. I’m gonna die alone.

*wait*

Well…Until the Death comes to look for me, I am going to re-watch my Hyukjae-moments to wait.

 

 

11AM:

Everybody was eating peacefully his breakfast.

Taem-Taem ordered that Jinki eat with him so I invited Hyukjae. But Leeteuk-hyung protested that HE was my butler so he had to eat here too, and the cooks complained too (mostly Key’s naggings). Yesung was there (he seriously date a maid I need to investigate on it later), the driver Kangin as well and my cousin Heechul too (still drunk). And finally everybody was eating together! What a happy breakfast! Hehe! Everybody was enjoying the moment.

“Hyukkie, when you’ll make love to me, I want you to be gentle.”

“PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU”

He spat out all his strawberry milk on me.

 

--tbc--

 

 

A/N:No animal have been mistreated during the writing of this fic!

Thanks to readers, subscribers and commenters! ^^