Babylon 07

Babylon

 

 

A/N:  in italic: narrator              in *…* public’s whispers and actions

 

 

--HYUKJAE POV—

 

 

7:30PM :

Many guests were sitting in the huge karaoke room, waiting for the show to start.

Jaejoong and Yunho were chit-chatting with Yoochun, Doojoon and Dongwoon were all lovey-dovey on their sits, and all the mansion’s maids were blabbering and laughing. There were at least 30 persons here, half of them that I didn’t even know.

Junsu was reading for the 10000th time the synopsis on my left, laughing his off. Hankyung was on my right, telling me how cute and kind his boyfriend was to make a show just for him.

“Hem… Hyung… Can you come here just a minute?” Jinki appeared with a worried look.

“What’s going on?” I asked

“Donghae is kinda… stressed. He wants to see you.”

Junsu and Hankyung glanced at me with a oh-it’s-so-cute!look and I stood up quickly, red tomato. I mumbled a “where is he?” and get out from here as fast as I could. I heard Junsu and Hankyung sniggering in my back.

 

7:35PM:

“Hyukjae where were you? Donghae don’t want to act without his good-luck-kiss!” Heechul burst out when I arrived in the kitchen (the new dressing room).

“Yah! He never had good-luck-kiss before why he asked for that?” I shouted, totally outraged.

“Hyuuuuuuuukkiiiiiiiie!!” Donghae rushed towards me and clung on my neck, brushing his nose against my skin. Then, he began to place butterflies kisses everywhere he could on my face.

“D-Donghae s-stop that! Why are you so clingy t-tonight?” I flushed, totally disconcerted by his attitude. Oh my gosh those kisses are so… hmmm…so…Hey why he’d stop?

“Hyukkie, Hae is stressed, he need a kiss which give him courage” he whined cutely, speaking like a five year boy. He looked straight into my eyes, still clinging on my neck and I could see that he’s really anxious. I didn’t know if it was because of the show or the too much cuteness but I found myself kissing his cheek, wishing him good luck.

Kyah! It was so embarrassing that I stormed out of the kitchen like a mad man, letting a dazed Donghae behind, who was touching his cheek and dropping his jaw. 

 

7:48PM:

“Donghae is fine now?” Junsu smirked when I sit down next to him.

“Y-Yeah” I whispered, totally uncomfortable.

 

8PM:

Lights switch off and we were in the dark.

My heart skipped a beat. Yah! Hyukjae stop being like that! Donghae is not your boyfriend and he’s not acting for Broadway so stop stressing for that!

The scene lights up and an old man appeared on it.

Dear Public, I’m the professor Dumbleteuk, the director of Hogwarts and the narrator for this magic story: Heery Potter and co versus Voldewook and co” the old man (Leeteuk I presume) said.

*public’s applauds*

 

ACT 1: HEERY POTTER IN HOGWARTS

A fake train in cardboard appeared, and an amount of wizards (I suppose) arrived on the scene.

“It’s the first day in Hogwarts and all the young wizards are here for their first school day.”Dumbleteuk explained, in a small corner of the scene.

And there, Heery, Rhaen and Hermin appeared, and I couldn’t contain myself anymore, I laughed my off, looking at them.

Heery had this hilarious preppy look, with his middle-parting hair, his round glasses and he even made on his forehead a scar with a heart form (and I don’t even wanna know why).

Rhaen was just really funny. Donghae dyed his hair in a fiery orange, and he put fake freckles on his cheeks.

And finally, baby monster was the best. With his mini skirt and his blond tresses, Blondie found his vocation: Drag queen.

“Kangrid! We need to go to the hall for the Sorting Hat ceremony!” Heery said bossy to the half-giant, leading the way.

“Yah! It was my line!” Kangrid sulked.

“Hurry up band of losers!” Heery shouted loudly to a bunch of poor wizards, ignoring a grumbling Kangrid.

Then, -and I thought during a second that I was dreaming- Yesung appeared in an all-white integral overall (with hood and all), and “flied” towards Heery.

“Yedwige!” Heery screamed in happiness, and at this exact instant, I knew that this family was absolutely and definitively crazy.

 

&&&&

“In the big hall of Hogwarts, the Sorting Hat ceremony to divide the new students in the 4 Houses is beginning”

“Rhaen Weasley: Gryffindor!” Rhaen smiled cutely, put down the Sorting Hat and get out from the scene.

“Dragho Malfoy: Slytherin!” Dragho (Minho who’s complaining since the beginning) put down the Sorting Hat, glared at everybody and get out from the scene.

“Hermin Granger: Gryffindor!” Hermin put the Sorting Hat down and after putting a lock behind his ear and throwing a y glance to the public (this brat acted like a little ), he get out of the scene.

“Hmmm Heery Potter… I hesitate between Gryffindor because you’re courageous and Slytherin because you’re smart and-“

“Cut the shut up stupid hat! Put me in Gryffindor or I cut you into pieces!”

*huge silence in the public*

“H-Heery Potter: Gryffindor!”

 

-I wanted to specify that it is Leeteuk who was speaking as the Sorting Hat, with a hideous voice horribly high perched.-

 

&&&&

“Heery and his friends, in their first school day, are working hard during their Potion Lesson; they are really interested in this subject and ready to study seriously”Dumbleteuk explained.

“The potion you’ll have to make is a lucky-potion which gave you luck and felicity all day” Kyuverus Snape, the potions master, explicated patiently.

“Hey Kyuverus! I can’t find my cauldron!”

“It’s professor Snape for you mister Potter!” Kyuverus said bossy. He was really into his personage, he looked totally outraged by Heery’s rude attitude.

“Hey have you heard about those rumors on You-Know-Who?” Hermin asked, ignoring Kyuverus royally.

“I’m not afraid of Voldewook” Heery said smirking.

“Shhhhhhh you can’t pronounce his naaaaaame!” Rhaen said, and I’m not sure if he played like a great Hollywood actor or if he’s really afraid to pronounce Voldewook’s name.

“I am a living legend in this wizards world I can’t help it.” Heery explained arrogantly.

“…Then you cut 3 crow’s teeth, add two pigs ’tail, and… Oh man why I even do that?” Kyuverus cracked.

“Where’s Yedwige? I don’t have crow, I’ll take teeth from it!” Heery said without even an inch of remorse in his voice.

“Hey Potter! Why you’re hanging out with those losers?” Dragho approached Heery and showed Hermin and Rhaen.

“Say sorry.” Heery harshly said, glaring at him, his little knife seeming suddenly extremely dangerous.

“Sorry.”

“Not you Rhaen! I said that to Dragho!”

“Oh!” Rhaen blushed and everyone in the public was laughing.

“I never apologize, Heery” Dragho smirked.

“Okay.” Heery said simply, before hitting hard Dragho on his face. “I’M.GONNA.MAKE.YOU.SAY.SORRY!” he hit the poor wizard continually.

In the public, everybody was whispering.

*since when Heery is a bully?* the man sitting in the front of me says.

*I wouldn’t put my son in this school, did you see those bullies?*

*Why Hermin is hitting slyly professor Kyuverus?*

 

 

&&&&

 

“After this…great hour of hard studies, Heery and his friends are disputing a Quidditch match against Slytherin.”

 

The game started smoothly, Dragho and Jonghyun (why he’s here is a mystery) were throwing the ball at each other. Then, unexpectedly, Rhaen intercepted the ball (maybe intercept is not the right word, I’ll say finding himself in the middle of an exchange and receiving a pass as if he was in enemy’s team) so it was time to Gryffindor to attack.

“Give me the ball ing slug!” Heery shouted to the poor Dumbleteuk –who was playing Quidditch with Gryffindor don’t ask why-

“Heery you’re the Seeker for God’s sake!” Kangrid –who was in Gryffindor team too- snapped.

“Kyaaaaaah!” Voldewook yelled, afraid by the ball which brushed him. And don’t ask me why he’s in Slytherin team right now. Lack of actors?

*I didn’t know Voldewook was so weak…*

*I thought he was stronger than that…*

*Why Yedwige is playing Quidditch? It is even possible?*

The game ended when Rhaen threw the ball in Heery’s head unintentionally and found himself on the edge of dying because of his cousin. Donghae or the art to ruin everything when he’s involved.

 

 

“Dear viewers, a little pause before the act 2! Enjoy the popcorn and the coca! Someone want a cookie?”

 

 

ACT II: HEERY AND THE PHILOSOPHAL STONE

 

“After his great year full of magic and friendship, Heery and co are searching the philosopher’s stone. They have to succeed many tests to find it. To that, Heery will fight against his forever enemy, the evil and cruel Voldewook!” Dumbleteuk who is totally bored, says while eating a banana.

 

Test1: Rhaen vs God-know-what

“Rhaen you have to make this Death Eater laugh and we can pass to the next room!” Heery explained (and I swear he’s the only one who has lines in this drama)

With that, Yesung appeared in an all-black overall. He wasn't smiling and stood straight in front of a huge cardboard door. He looks mean.

“Go Rhaen!” Hermin cheered him up.

“O-Okay… So…Hem…” Rhaen was stressing, not knowing what to do. He walked in front of the Death Eater –Yesung- and smiled to him cutely.

“Rhaen! Tell him a joke!” Heery pressed.

“Okay… So mister Death Eater… There is a nun and a priest who are prying in a monastery…”

Yesung was staring blankly at Rhaen, while Heery was encouraging the later loudly.

“Then the priest said to the nun “I think I’m in love with you” and…and…-thinking deeply-… and then the nun exclaim “OH MY GOD!” hihihihihi” Rhaen exploded in laugh confidently.

*awkward silence*

Damn. Donghae. What a shame. It was so lame. I’m so embarrassed for him.

This was an epic fail. Even Junsu didn’t laugh to the joke.

“BOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA” Yesung burst in laugh suddenly.

Heery and Hermin were looking at Rhaen and Yesung (who were laughing together like crazy) unbelievingly, with total shocked eyes.

“O-Okay this mission is a success! Go to the next room!” Heery said hesitantly, not understanding how Donghae’s joke made Yesung laugh. Hermin was scolding Rhaen, telling him why he didn’t told the joke they wrote earlier.

 

Hermin vs the Death Eater:

“To pass to the next room, you have to resolve my enigma!” Jinki –the kindest death eater I ever saw- explained, smiling, not scaring at all.

“Okay” Hermin smiled, totally forgetting that Jinki is censed to be his enemy. What a fake actor.

“Which is the heaviest? One kg of feathers or one kg of leads?”

“Too easy. One kilo of leads.”

“…”

-awkwards glances between the two of them-

“It isn’t right?”

“It isn’t right.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

“A-Another one please.”

“O-Okay… Just because it’s you.”

“Thanks. An easy one please.”

“Well… 2+2?”

“4!” Hermin said proudly.

“GOOD! You resolve my enigma you can pass!” Jinki exclaimed, smiling.

“Thank youuuu~~~” Hermin pecked Jinki’s cheek, then with Heery and Rhaen, went to the next room.

*since when Hermin is dating a Death Eater?* the boy in front of me asked his friend.

*why are they flirting like that? Jinki knows that it’s a guy in reality?*

*you know the answer about the first enigma you? I’m not sure…*

 

Epreuve3: Heery vs the Basilisk:

Yesung appeared once again in his all-white overall and put his turtle down in the center of the scene, then, disappeared.

“The Basiliiiiiiiiiiiiiisk!!!!” Rhaen screamed realistically, eyes wide open and all.

Heery took his magic-wand out extravagantly and threatened the poor turtle!

“You’re so gonna die!” He laughed.

“What you gonna do with this stick? Put it in your ?” the Basilisk –Yesung voice- mocked.

“Damn I hate this turtle since the first day I saw it!” Heery screamed.

“Hyung! Don’t forget that it’s a play!” Hermin said.

“!”

“Why are you always swearing?” the Basilisk –which is seriously putting Heery on his nerves- asked.

“It’s not swearing! It’s a spell you idiot!” Heery was totally pissed off by the smart turtle.

“Hem… Heery… We don’t have any time…” Rhaen said shyly.

And the next action is the more shocking thing I’ve ever seen in my life: Heery shooted the turtle away!

“Basilisk: DONE!” Heery smiled, looking lovingly at Hangeng in the public. 

 

Epreuve4: Save Kirius Black!

Yedwige arrived on the scene and threw nastily a letter to Heery. –he didn’t forget the turtle-incident.

“Oh my God! My godfather Kirius is Voldewook’s prisoner! We need to save him!” Heery was worrying excessively, reading the letter.

“I heard he’s in this place…You know… This place which is dark and…” Rhaen began. Oh gosh he forgot his lines. He was looking desperately at his feet as if they knew what he had to say.

“Yes this place! Go! Hurry up!” Hermin continued for his brother bossy.

After having walked during five minutes on the scene with some “oooh a fairy” and “be careful! A giant!” and “aaaaah” and “kyaaaah” they were once again in the center of the scene, searching for Kirius.

Then, Dumbleteuk appeared in a corner of the scene and whispered loudly (enough for the public to hear all the conversation):

“Kibu..Kirius left! He had an emergency and he said he’s sorry! What do we do?”

“Find someone else!” Heery whispered loudly too, angry.

“B-But there no one! Key is nowhere to be found and the others are already in their Death eaters costumes!”

“Fine! I’ll fix it by myself!” Heery says, totally pissed off. He placed himself in the center of the scene and sighed noisily.

“Hem… OH MY GOD KIRIUS IS DEAD WE ARRIVED TOO LATE!”

*intense shock in the public*

And with that I don’t know if Donghae is made to be actor in Hollywood or if he’s really in his role but he begin to cry –and I mean, really cry, with tears and all.

“Oooooh noooo!” Rhaen cried.

I’m worried. This little act makes me realize that Donghae can cry to order. It’s really really dangerous for me. He could do that to get what he wants from me.

“O-Okay…Then we still have to find the philosopher’s stone!” Hermin said, getting out of the scene.

 

Epreuve5: Heery vs Voldewook.

“Here they are, in a little dark room, in front of their enemies, the cruel Voldewook and the Death Eaters who have the philospher’s stone”

On the scene, two clans were there: Heery and co (Rhaen, Hermin, Kangrid, Dumbleteuk) and Voldewook and co (Jinki, Sungmin, Kyuverus and Dragho).

And I’m sorry to cut this show with my inner-self but one big question is hunting me since the beginning of this spectacle.

Why…On all the guys that Donghae knows, he choosed the cuter and kindest person to act as the villain? It is even logic? And his Death Eaters! Sungmin? Jinki? Why he choosed the nicer and softer friends to play the bad guys!?! Donghae is just insane.

*Why I feel like if I was in their world, I’ll be in Voldewook’s side?* Junsu asked me, and I totally agree with him.

“Give me the philosopher’s stone!” Heery snapped to Voldewook.

“No!” Voldewook said with an I-want-to-scare-you-but-fail-voice.

“Give it to him!” Hermin yelled with a horrible high-perched voice.

“What you’re gonna do with such weak arms?” Heery mocked, not afraid at all.

“Yah! I’m warning you! I-I d-do Yoga!” Voldewook threatened seriously.

“Expelliarmus!” Heery shouted agitating his magic-wand, and you can believe it or not but at this instant, Yesung appeared in his all-white overall, crawled towards Heery and opened petards to make specials effects. And I swear when he said expelliarmus with all these fireworks, it seemed so real!

“Avada kedavra!”

“Petrificus Totallus!”

“Impero!”

The public was totally stunned by Yesung antics. He was throwing fireworks everywhere and it was unexpectedly really great.

Then, when he used all his fireworks, a huge silence fills the room. Everybody was looking at each other, not knowing what to do.

“I…I didn’t like your porridge this morning!” Heery blurted out, breaking the silence.

“WHAT?” Voldewook looked at him as if he killed his mother and his little sister. Without a word, he jumped on Heery and begins to hit him like a mad man.

“Hey Rhaen! You look great with this hair color” Dragho said.

“I’m sorry young man but I’m already in love with someone else.” Rhaen answered arrogantly. Then, he looked obviously at me, throwing me a flying kiss. He winked at me in the process.

Oh gosh. I’m so embarrassed right now. Everybody was gossiping about that.

*I didn’t know Rhaen was like this…*

*Oooooh you mean like that…*

I seriously hate the two boys seating in front of me.

“Yah Dragho! Why are you always flirting with everyone! I saw you with Jinki earlier!” Hermin snapped.

“Not your business sweetie!” He responded, earning a high kick from baby-monster.                       

“Kyuverus! I hate you! I know you’re in love with my Hyukjae! You’ve even ask for his number!” Rhaen burst into tears.

“What? Are you crazy?”

“Dumbleteuk will you marry me?”

“OH MY GOD Kangrid! YES!”

“Hermin stop it! You’re gonna get hurt! Hey you ing ! Let go of my Hermin or you’re gonna pry for your life like never you pried before!” Jinki entered the combat.

“I HATE BUNNIES I HATE PINK I HATE ALL THOSE CUTE THINGS I’M A ING BAD BOY !!!!!!!!” Sungmin screamed furiously, loosing totally his mind –like everybody on this damn scene.

As the kind viewer that I am, I’m gonna sum up the mess:

  1. Heery is fighting against Voldewook and Yedwige (who changed his clan)
  2. Dumbleteuk and Kangrid are making out in a corner of the scene
  3. Rhaen is breaking Kyuverus’cellphone
  4. Hermin and Jinki (not defined clan) are hitting Dragho. Jinki slip on his wizard’s dress and fall on the ground, knocking Dragho unconscious in the process.
  5. Sungmin is kicking the poor Heery poster (which is pink and gold) and insulting everybody who wear pink or bunnies.

Then, when you could think that the story is in its most important situation, I mean, it’s the war right now, the Act stop net, without another word. They all exited the scene and we’re falling into darkness one more time.

Everybody was looking at each other in the public, not knowing if we should applaud or not. Then, Hangeng burst into laugh and applauded loudly. The public followed him.

“I didn’t read Harry Potter but it’s really a great story” Hangeng exclaimed, smiling widely.

 

10:24PM:

 

“Hyukkiiiiiiiiiiie do you like it????” Rhaen Donghae asked, rushing towards me. He was smiling like a crazy, but had a huge wound on his cheek. He suddenly jumped in my arms and we crashed on the floor harshly.

“D-Donghae what’s that?” I asked -I ignored the crash-thing I'm too used now-. I was kinda worried.

“Oh it’s nothing.”

“No Donghae it’s not nothing! It’s Kyu who hit you?”

“Kyu? You call him Kyu!!!!! Not a single Hae since more than 7 months and you’re calling him KYU?!!!” he suddenly exploded, tears appearing in the corner of his eyes.

“No… I didn’t mean to call him like that…Donghae…Hey…WAIT!” He was running away, and I could tell he was crying.

.

What do I do? Run after him? Let him go like that?

 

10:32PM:

 

“Donghae…Don’t be like that…” I said to him. Yes I ran after him and here I am, in the garden, sitting on a bench with him, trying to apologize.

“No! Get out!”

Argh this kid! He knows how to play hard with me!

“Hae…Hae… Come on give me a little smile” I poked him, knowing that the “Hae”-thing will work well.

“Okay but just because I love you” he pouted, clinging on my neck. He didn’t resist too long.

After a big hug, he looked straight into my eyes and smiled his angelic smile to me.

“Your drama was very funny. I liked it.”

“Really?” he asked with curious eyes.

“Yes. Especially Yesung-hyung. His role was the key of your drama.” With that, I laughed my off, thinking about the specials effects he made.

“Oh.” Donghae suddenly exclaimed, with an oddly serious face.

“W-What?” I asked

“You’re smiling.”

“Ah… Yeah… We can see my gums it’s not really-” I scratched my head, embarrassed.

“No…” He cuts me. “I mean… You’re smile… This is the reason why I fell in love with you.”

 

 

---tbc---

 

 

A/N: I’m sorry for grammar errors!

Love to all readers, subscribers and commenters!! (sorry for the late update…)

Ps: No turtles have been hurt during the writing of this chapie ^^