Babylon 08

Babylon

 

--HYUKJAE POV—

 

 

10:51PM:

“You…You love my smile?” I ask perplexed.

“So much!” He smiles cutely, squeezing my hand.

“B-Bu-But everybody made fun of me because of my smile when I was little! –even this fat kid who had rails” I blabbered, still shocked by the revelation.

“Neh Hyukkie?”

“Yeah?”

“You know, I’m a very veryyy good pretender! I mean, I’m rich -I can buy you every garden you want, I’m handsome -you can’t deny it!, I’m smart –enough to make you fall in my traps, I’m funny –I know you love my jokes, I’m cute –more than a girl, and with that, I’m totally and unconditionally in love with you” he explains simply, still holding my hand. I can see that he’s a little bit stressed, as if we were in a blind date or what.   

“I know” I answer. I don’t know what to say. I mean, he’s right… He loves me, it’s the most important part in his little speech right? (but the “smart” and “funny” parts should be forgotten. Really.)

He’s tugging my hand like a little child, saying me that he loves me, and I don’t even know how I resisted at this amount of cuteness before.

“I-I love everything about you Hyukjae. Your smile, your eyes, your kindness, the earth under your nails and the leaves on your hair when you come back from the garden, and even your horrible t-shirt.”

“Great.”

“I love when you are grumpy because I know that I just have to act as a dumb to make you smile, do you know how I love to hear you laugh? And I love how you care for everybody secretly, I love when you’re lunatic, stingy, cranky I love you so much when you pout and-”

“O-Okay I-I get it!”

I need to calm down. With this too big quantity of love I don’t know if I can resist anymore. I need to cool down and think about it.

*breathe in* *breathe out*

“Donghae.”

“Neh?” he looks at me with sparkling eyes.

“I don’t think I can do that.”

“W-What…?” he says sadly, his smile disappearing. He loosens up his grip on my hand, his eyes showing disappointment.

“I mean, if I accept your feelings, I’ll have to take care of you right? B-But you’re like an electric pile, it’ll be really stressing for me if I have to look for you everywhere and every time! What if I can’t find you? What if you are hurt and I won’t be here? You’re so silly that you’re able to follow a total stranger for a candy or a fish and… oh my gosh I don’t want to think of that! And I’m not sure if I can do that, you know…me being gay? It’s unbelievable! I mean, as if I loved p- and-”

“Hyukkie…”

“And if we’re together I’m sure you’re gonna ask for impossible cheesy things like to steal stars to put them in your eyes or to climb a mountain to get you the moon and-”

“Hyukkie…”

“And I’ll have baby monster as brother-in-law do you even know that he hates me? I mean, my life will be like a leaving hell with him you know? And your cousin is so-”

“DO YOU REALLY WANT TO STEAL STARS TO PUT THEM IN MY EYES?!!!!!” He suddenly yells, smiling widely with shining eyes.

“You remember only that?!” I shock.

“Other things are incoherent blabla Hyukkie! No…Really… Stars? In my eyes?! Oh my god it’s so romantic!” he exclaims, ignoring totally my despair.

“Donghae… I’m really serious you know? I don’t know if I can d-”

“Kiss me”

“W-What?!”

“Kiss me Lee Hyukjae. It’s an order from your master. Kiss me.”

“…”

*looking deeply in my eyes*

“W-Well… You’re my Boss so I have to execute your wish right?” I tremble, and Oh my God I don’t even know why I’m going to do that.

*palm perspiring moment*

I approach my lips slowly from his and I can see him closing his eyes. He’s blushing and shivering.

I close my eyes and put softly my lips on his.

It was just a little peck but he slowly wraps his arms around my neck still closing his eyes (meaning: kiss me again!). I kiss him again, slowly, deeply, and I could tell that I love it. Many unknown sensations are rushing my body. He open slightly his lips and I take the opportunity to slide my tongue in his mouth. We kiss passionately, my hands travelling on his body while he sits on my laps, his hands running through my hair. It’s really hot.

Our kisses deepened more and more, and before I lose totally my mind, I pull him away gently, totally dizzy.

He’s blushing and I’m sure I am too. We’re looking at each other shyly, not knowing what to do now.

I have a headache. Too many thoughts. What to do? What did I do? Do I have any regrets? I liked it or not? Oh my god I kissed Donghae! Am I gay? And I need to find something to say if I don’t want to-

“Saranghae.”

He’s looking at me lovingly, still on my laps, his hands caressing my hair softly. He looks gorgeous. He looks beautiful. What I was thinking? I don’t know any more I just want to kiss him again.

“Saranghae.” He whispers again softly.

Hearing this man saying that he loves me make me want to cry. There is no lie, no hidden intentions in his eyes… Just love. (and I can tell you that Donghae whispering and not shouting like a mad man is something really troubling and… fascinating)

I found myself kissing him again. A sweet, warm, sensual kiss.

Then, he hugs me tightly, and I inhale his scent deeply, my nose brushing his neck.

“Hyukkie I love you. I’ll always love you no matter what. It’s a promise. I swear on Babylon. I’ll wait.”

“I know…” I say, kissing his neck lightly. “But please… Not on Babylon…He’s already half-dead.”

He chuckles and pecks my lips cutely.

“I think this is the right time to cry now.” He says seriously, and then starts to cry with tears rolling on his cheeks and all.

“What?!”

“Becawse I’m sow happwyyyy” he cries harder while smiling and laughing in the same time. He’s clinging on my neck, totally strangling me.

I use my thumbs to get away his tears. I gently his cheeks, smiling dumbly.

“I’m sure you can’t wait to come back at the mansion to tell to everybody about what happened.”

“…”

“And I didn’t ask you to marry me. So don’t spread rumors everywhere.”

“…” he pouts.

“B-But I acknowledge.”

“You acknowledge?”

“Yes. I acknowledge your love… And the kisses…”

“You know that you could be taken for a meanie bastard with that?”

“Hem…Maybe? But you said you love me no matter what, despite of my defaults and that you’ll wait for me and-”

“You just want my body you ert!” He pouts, hitting my arm lightly. Then, he smiles his angelic smile which makes my heart melt in an instant.

I laugh loudly at his antics, happy that he understood me so well. (I’m too shy okay? I won’t admit that maybe I kinda like him so easily!)

“Neh Hyukkie?”

“Yes?”

“I’ll love you all my life you know? But you have to promise me one thing.”

“What?” Here we are, we’re not even together yet that I already have to make promises. Great.

“Never leave me.”

“Why would I?”

“Hem… I don’t know? A y girl? A new job? Another boy? Me being too annoying?”

“Or because of an attack of Blondie? He’s capable to poison me you know?”

“I’m serious. I won’t be able to handle the pain if you leave me.”

“Do you trust me?”

“Yes”

“Then there are no worries to have. You’ll just have to love me and have faith in me.”

“Oh my Hyukkie you are soooooo lovely toniiiiight!!!!!” he says while pulling me into a bear hug once again. I cup his face with my hands and kiss him amorously -kyaaah I’m so embarrassed!! Why I’m all lovey-dovey tonight?

“Donghae!*kiss* Did you *kiss* drug *kiss* me?” I manage to ask between his kisses.

“Yes. My lips *kiss* are your *kiss* drug.”

Oh Gosh. So cheesy.

 

 

00:02AM:

After many kisses and cuddles sessions, we returned to the mansion, where Junsu is sulking. Donghae disappeared immediately (surely in order to tell about us to the entire mansion).

“Yah! I was looking for you the past few hours! Where were you?” Junsu shouts.

“Junsu…I was losing my mind in the garden… Junsu… Your hyung is becoming insane…Totally crazy… I’ve never love cocky things right?...Then why I am…” I blabber still dazed.

“You are?”

“I am…”

“You aaare?” he ask impatiently.

“I am a ing queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!” I burst in tears, pulling him in a hug.

“Lala…Hyuk… It’s okay…” he pats gently my back.

“NOOOO it’s not okay!!!! I’m not like this !!”

“Hyuk…Stop being over-dramatic okay…It’s not as if you were the only one… And it’s Donghae we’re talking about…I’m sure this kid even loves your stinky feet. He loves you so much you know?”

“hmmmm…” I pout, hugging him tightly.

“Hyuk?”

“hmm?”

“I’m not like that so… Get out of me now… You’re freaking me out.”

 

 

00:13AM:

I’m currently searching for Donghae (don’t ask why I don’t know either). I found him speaking in his phone in the kitchen, totally concentrated in his conversation.

“Blablablablabla and I know mister the priest that you can’t marry two men together but blablabla *snif* my sister died in my arms blablabla my father is amnesic *snif* blablabla I was a girl in my past life I swear blablabla *snif* my little brother is the boss of the biggest gang of Seoul and blablablabla pwease misteur the pwiest I have nothing except hiiiim *snif* blablablabla…”

*registered information*

“YAAAAAAH!!”

 

 

--tbc—

 

 

A/N:Thank you so much for all the lovely comments, and to readers and subscribers!! (+1600 views O_o ?! Oh my Shisus!!)

The next chapter will be the LAST (normally)! *cries*

But there will be a hidden-chapter: “behind the scene of Heery Potter” (with Donghae POV because I neglected his POV neh?)

I’m sorry for grammar errors!

Love <3