BABYLON HIDDEN CHAPTER: Behind the scene of Heery Potter!!

Babylon

 

A/N: Thanks to all of you for your lovely comments and yes I’ll definitively write a sequel ^^ I’ll re-edit my chapters before so wait a little bit please~

Enjoy this last chapie which is the Point Of View of Donghae during the Heery Potter show. I advise to read or re-read the chapters 06 and 07 to understand some situations and some jokes…

Enjoy! *throw confettis*

 

 

 

--DONGHAE POV--

 

 

12:32AM:

I was in my room watching a ‘hyukjae-moment’ when I received a message on my phone:

~ Swimming pool-meeting RIGHT NOW band of losers! ~

No need to wonder from who it came from.

 

12:35AM:

*PLOUF!*

“Yah! You took your time!” Heechul-hyung said, lifting his sunglass. He was on his purple rubber ring and I quickly climbed on mines (blue with pink fishes of course).

“Hyung! Heechul-hyung has great news!” Taem-Taem exclaimed happily on his own yellow rubber-ring.

Great news? Hum hum…Last time he had great news was when he forced me to cut Babylon’s arm. And Eunhyukkie ended drunk.

We gathered in the middle of the swimming-pool on our rubber-rings and after checking if nobody was spying us (Leeteuk, Kangin and Key were here, swimming and gossiping), Heechul started:

“Listen babies…Tonight we’re going to make a show for my Hannie!”

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!” I shouted, diving from my rubber-ring.

OH MY GOD!!! I L-O-V-E SHOWS!!!!!!!!

“What we’re gonna play? What? What?” I asked excitedly, jumping on my rubber-ring and splashing water everywhere.

“Okay, like Hannie can’t play in it *PLOUF* we CAN’T make a prince-princess story but *PLOUF* I think that doing a- YAH DONGHAE LISTEN INSTEAD OF SWIMMING AND DIVING LIKE A ING FISH!!!”

I can’t help it. Daddy forbad me to go in our swimming-pool because every time I became hysteric. The instant where I put a foot in the water, I totally lose my mind.

“Sorry hyung…” I said with puppy-eyes, coming back my rubber-ring up.

“Anyway…We’re gonna do a little opinion-poll to know what kind of show people would like. Okay?”

“Okayyyyy” we answered with Taem-Taem.

“And now…Look how we hunt whale! AHAHAHAH!” Heechul yelled, throwing violently my rubber ring on Kangin who was swimming peacefully.

 

1PM:

“Hyukkie with Heechul-hyung and Taem-Taem we want to make a super spectacle for the return of Hankyung” I said kindly to the love of my life –who was incredibly y watering the grass by the way.

“Y-Yes? So what?” He said surprised and Oh-my-god he’s too cute I want to eat him!

“So I wondered if you-“

“NO”

“No?” I said feigning hurt.

“I won’t act in your show”

“B-But”

“Donghae.” He threw me an I-want-to-act-with-you-so-much-but-I’m-so-tired-sorry-babyboo-look.

“Okay” I gave up, I don’t want my dear lovely Hyukkie to be exhausted.

“Thanks” He smiled his beautiful smile and my heart melted. I gulped and I almost forgot my task. Come on Hae he’s a god but you already know it! Hurry and ask what you have to ask!

“Anyway, we made a little opinion poll to know what kind of drama people want us to play. So Hyukkie? I personally want to play The little mermaid? What do you think?”

“… I think you should play The king’s Lion. You, your cousin and your brother could be these three insupportable hyenas you know? What are their nam-”

“Hem… Thanks for your suggestion full of humour Hyukjae.”

“My pleasure”

 

1:18PM:

Next target is Jinki. Taem-Taem was still asking Leeteuk and Kangin in the swimming pool (Heechul-hyung forbad me to return in it).

Heechul was still on his rubber-ring with his sunglass and was drinking a cocktail, like a boss.

“Jinkiiiiiiiiii, what kind of drama do you want us to play?!” I shouted.

“Ooooh recently there is this beautiful opera Cosi fan tutte with these amazing sopranos it will be-“

“Nevermind.”

 

1:43PM:

I didn’t understand what Jinki said so I’m gonna ask Key in the kitchen (he exited the swimming-pool when things degenerated because of Heechul and his whale hunting.)

-Taemin pushed Ryeowookie in the swimming pool when the poor cook brought Heenim’s cocktail so he wasn’t here-

“Keyyyyyyy!!!! What kind of drama do you want us to play?!!” I asked again and Oh-my-hyukkie! my soon-to-be-boyfriend was there with Hannie and Jinki.

Taemin entered after me, laughing evilly and I could hear Ryeowookie yell far away.

“Oh! Snow white!” Key exclaimed

“Yeah it’s a great idea!” Hyukjae said, surprising everybody.

“What about the King’s Lion?” I mumbled. Kyyaaah normally he always sulked for this kind of things but right now he was just too cute!!

“Yeah Heechul will be a great queen-witch; Blondie a realistic dwarf and Donghae you…”

I looked at him with hopeful-shining-eyes, waiting for the “princess” answer. I want to be the princess –and of course my prince will be my Hyukkie!!

“This creepy mirror which know everything and put his nose in other’s business.”

“…”

“Hyukkie your point of view is really interesting but…”

“DONGHAE AND TAEMIN GET YOUR LITTLES ASSES OVER HERE!!!” we heard Heechul screaming far away.

 

2PM:

“So?” Heechul asked, we were back in the –empty- swimming pool. It was so hot but I didn’t dare to dive or else hyung will kill me.

“King’s lion, Snow white, The little mermaid and C-Cosi f-f-fon tu-tute”

“Hercules, Star wars, Pocahontas”

“Okay…Hmmmmm…. We’re gonna do Harry Potter.”

 

2:07PM:

“I’ll be Heery. Hae-Hae do you want to act as Haermione or Rhaen?”

“Rhaen” I said categorically. I don’t want to wear a skirt. Or else Hyukjae will freak out like never.

“But I don’t want to wear a skiiiiiiiiiirt” Taem-Taem whined.

“Jinki loves women. And women wear skirts.”

“Okay I’ll be Hermin.”

 

2:10PM:

“We need to recruit some people to act with us.”

“They’ll never want to do it” I said worried. Taem-Taem nodded slightly, still sulking.

“Don’t worry babies, I have a plan.” Hyung said proudly, smirking evilly.

“Oooooooooooooooh” we exclaimed with admiration. Hyung is so cool.

 

2:12PM:

We arrived in the kitchen where Ryeowookie was cooking gently. Heechul rushed towards him and whispered in his ear:

“My plan is called: act or die. What do you choose?”

“a-act.”

“Perfect.”

Target number one: done

 

2:15PM:

“I’ll take care of Leeteuk and Kangin –I have compromising pictures- and you, you have to steal Yesung’s turtle to threaten him with it! Be discreet okay guyz?”

“Yes hyung!!!”

This. Is. So. Excitiiiiiing!!! Kekekekeke!

But how capture a turtle?

 

2:17PM:

Taemin’s idea: catch turtle’s attention with food.

We were lying in the grass, next to the turtle’s enclosure. We even put leaves on our hair as camouflage.

“What do turtles eat?” I whispered loudly to my brother while we were crawling towards the enclosure discreetly.

“Candies. Everybody loves candies.”

 

2:19PM:

*waiting while agitating candies*

 

2:22PM:

*waiting again*

 

2:24PM:

*fail*

 

2:25PM:

My Hae Hae’s plan: imitate the female turtle’s sound.

“Hyung, I only know how imitate the female rabbit’s sound. Do you think it’s gonna work?”

“Yeah come on.”

 

2:26PM:

“huhuuuuu huhuuuuuuu huhuuuuuuu”

 

2:27PM:

*wait*

 

2:28PM:

“huhuuuuu huhuuuuu huhuuuuuuuuuu”

 

2:29PM:

*wait*

“YAAAAAAH WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING YOU TWO?!!!?!! We can hear you from the other side of the garden!!!” Heechul-hyung yelled, and I almost had a heart attack because of the shock.

*boom boom boom boom* My poor little heart!

“The turtle doesn’t want to cooperate”

Heechul-hyung glared at us with a what-the-heck?look and after having looked slightly from right to left he jumped the enclosure and took the turtle quickly. Then, he started to run towards the mansion crazily, without a glance behind him.

“Oooooooooooooooh”

 

2:32PM:

“-Hello?

-Yezhung-zhi?

-Yeah?

-Yhour tourtle iz our hoztage zo act in zhe great Kim Heechul’s zhow or zay adios to her!

Biiiiiip” Heechul-hyung hung up, smirking proudly.

“Hyung! What was that?!”

“Chinese accent.”

“Oooooooooooooooooooooh”

 

2:35PM:

“Jinki if you play in my show, Taemin will wear a skirt! So?” Heechul said bossy to the butler who was giving the floor a sweep.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAH WHAT HAVE YOU ALL WITH THAT?!?! I’M NOT A PEDO OKAY?! IT’S CALLED LOVE!!! L.O.V.E!!! SO YEAH I’D LOVE TO SEE HIM IN A SKIRT OR IN ANYTHING OKAY?! BUT I AM NOT A ING PEDO!”

“…Repetitions will start soon, be ready.”

I think Jinki is gonna play with us.

 

2:39PM:

“JINKI, YESUNG AND KANGIIIIIIIIIN! THE REPETITIONS START SO COME IN THE KARAOKE ROOM RIGHT NOW OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Heechul shouted from the karaoke room (we decided to repeat in it).

“Damn these losers are so sloooooow!!!! Well, anyway, Hae-Hae! Did you choose the roles for them? It’s your job! I’ll take care of the costumes and Taem-Taem will write some script!”

“Hmmm I’m not sure yet, but like Leeteuk-hyung is old like Hell I think he’s gonna be Dumbledore.”

“Good idea.”

 

2:43PM:

“Oh by the way, I don’t want Key in my show Donghae! Understand? He’s like a freakin’ diva all the time and I don’t want him to steal my royal place! Oh! Or else a role as a stone or a frog! It’s a good idea isn’t it? Yeah…Yeah but it can’t help it I’m too fabulous…”

 

2:51PM:

I was on my way to the kitchen in order to eat some cookies to give me strength when I heard:

“Ryeowook your cookies are fa-bu-lous! You really know how to cook ahahah!”

“Oooh Hyukjae-ssi, you really know how to talk to a cook ohohohoh!”

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Okay. First: Ryeowook will be the meaniest amongst the meanies.

 

3:02PM:

“Yeah Kyuhyun…Yeah go play with us and I’ll give you the gardener’s phone number. Yeah…Bring Sungmin back with you…Yeah…Bye!” Heechul hung up, crossing out his list of people-who-potentially-could-play-in-his-great-show.

*thinking deeply*

Gardener’s number?

*damnhellbastardmoronsonof!!!!!*

*breathing in* * breathing out*

It’s settled: Sungmin will be a Death Eater and Cho evil Kyuhyun the meanie professor Snape!

 

3:15PM:

“So Hae-Hae? Your list is finished?”

“Yes: Dumbleteuk, Voldewook, Kangrid, Kyuverus Snape, Hermin, Rhaen, Heery Potter, Yedwige, Death Eaters Sungmin and Jinki and-”

“Yah why Jinki is a meanie?” Taem-Taem whined.

“It’s that or the magic-wand of Heery. Which one?”

“Hem…the Death Eater.”

“I called Kibum and he’s gonna be the gentle Kirius Black” I smiled.

“And who is gonna be the basilisk? We absolutely need the basilisk!” Heechul asked.

“I thought about the turtle… She’s a little creepy and I swear she looked at me with her horrible eyes which-”

“OH MY GOD THE TURTLE DISAPPEARED!” Leeteuk shouted, showing an empty box.

“A ninja turtle…” I murmured totally impressed.

A-MA-ZING.

 

3:30PM:

*searching searching*

 

3:42PM:

“Above all: don’t say A WORD to Yesung about the missing basilisk!” Heechul whispered loudly to everyone. “Right Donghae?”

*All glances on me*

“Yah! I’m perfectly able to keep a secret!” I exclaimed, hurt.

“Of course…Even the deaf and dumb tramp who sleeps next to the bakery at the other side of the town knew about Leeteuk and Kangin because you couldn’t keep your tongue calm.”

“…”

 

4PM:

I rushed towards my only love to give him the flyer we made for the show tonight. (We EVEN made flyers you can believe it? We’re too wonderful.)

He smiled and laughed!!!! Oh my God my life is complete! See Hyukkie’s smile and die.

 

4:31PM                :

Crap I totally forgot the Drago Malfoy role. But Taem-Taem said he’ll call a friend of him.

“Don’t worry hyung I’m sure he’s gonna accept!” Taem-Taem said dialing Minho’s number.

“Be gentle, we need him okay?” I whispered, and he nodded obediently.

“-Hello?

-Minhooooo I want you to act in our show tonight, yes or yes?

-What? What show?

-I take that as a yes! See you right now! Huuurry!

Biiiiiiiiip”

I think my little brother is a little tyrannical sometimes…

Huuuumpf it’s totally cute !!

*cuddle cuddle*

 

5PM:

“We won’t have time to repeat so you’ll only read the script okay guyz?”

“Eeeeh? Why?”

“I prefer focus our energy on the costumes and the decors! And improvisation is funnier!”

“Okay…” everybody mumbled.

*Reading our lines*

“Questions?” Heechul-hyung asked.

“Yes. Why I have no lines?”

“I still don’t want to wear this skirt.”

“Why I can’t play the quidditch scene? I’m a cowl, I know how to fly.”

“Why I play the quidditch scene? I hate sport! I only do yoga.”

“And why I even accepted to play in it? Oh gosh…”

“Who wrote the script? It’s totally childish!”

“Hyung if I’ll forget a line you won’t punish me right?”

“AISH! SHUT UP!!!”

“…”

“One word: IM-PRO-VI-SA-TION.”

“Oooooooooooh.”

 

6PM:

“Shorten it!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No! Don’t want!”

“Oh yes you want!”

“Nooooo!”

Taem-Taem and Heechul-hyung were trying their wizard-dress and I was currently searching the ninja turtle.

“Oooomo! Did you see Taemin with his wizard-dress?! Damn I feel like a !” I heard Jinki said behind the door to a buddy.

I glanced at Taem-Taem who was now shortening his skirt diligently.

 

7:01PM:

We finished our costumes! I put freckles on my cheeks ihihih! And Taem-Taem is too beautiful with his skirt and his false tresses! Hyukjae would love it if it was me! I should have play Haermionne! !

 

7:10PM:

“I threatened Jonghyun to play the Quidditch scene because we need one more player…Kekeke”

“How did you do hyung?”

“Everybody has his little secret…I’m just here to remind it to them…MOUAHAHAHA!”

“Ooooooooooooh”

 

7:25PM:

My moment of glory will start soon. What if a producer is on the room and watches me? What is going to happen? Hollywood? Broadway? Oscar ceremony? Oh my God what about my Hyukkie? He’ll come with me of course but I’ll have so schedules and maybe I’ll have to kiss some es in my next movies and-

“Oh my God hyyyyyyung I’m too stressed I think I hyperventilate!! houuuu houuuu houuuu” I said to Heechul, breathing loudly.

“You are stressed? What do you need?”

“Hyuk-houuu-kie-houuuuuu-hu-hu-hurryyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!”

“YAH JINKIIIIII GO FIND THE GARDENER!! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!! MY SPECTACLE CAN’T BE PERFECT WITHOUT A RHAEN!!!!”

 

7:35PM:

“Hyuuuuuuuukkiiiiiiiie!!” I shouted rushing towards him and clung on his neck, brushing my nose against his soft and honey skin. I placed butterflies kisses everywhere I could on his face.

“D-Donghae s-stop that! Why are you so clingy t-tonight?”

“Hyukkie, Hae is stressed, he need a kiss which give him courage” I whined.

And with that, he kissed my cheek and wished me good luck!

One word: AIZHFIZKF-LAZNFKEN-AKNHDOZBHFIBHE-PIVDENOGBEN!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

8PM:

Lights switch off and we were in the dark. We were all glancing at the huge room filled, whispering loudly between us.

“Hannie is so y…”

“Omo! It started!”

“Really? I didn’t heard the-”

“Yah! Who walked on my wizard-dress?”

 “It’s not because I wear one that you can look under my skirt! ert!”

“Someone saw my magic-wand? I think I lost it…”

“Shhhh I can’t hear my Teukie-Teukie!”

 

Dear Public, I’m the professor Dumbleteuk, the director of Hogwarts and the narrator for this magic story: Heery Potter and co versus Voldewook and co

 

*boom boom* *boom boom*

Gosh I’m so stressed!

 

--this is the ‘behind the scene’ if you want the real play go read the chapie n°7-

 

ACT 1: HEERY POTTER IN HOGWARTS

 

“It’s the first day in Hogwarts and all the young wizards are here for their first school day.”

*act act*

“YAH YOU STOLE MY ONLY ONE LINE!!!!!”

“Darling, it’s like that… this world is a jungle, only the strongest will survive…And you can’t do anything about it…”

“Did you see the success that I had? Oh my God Yedwige is such a hot topic right now!! Kekekekeke!”

 

&&&&

“In the big hall of Hogwarts, the Sorting Hat ceremony to divide the new students in the 4 Houses is beginning…”

*act act*

“Yah! Stupid old man! Why you hesitated during the hat ceremony?!!!”

“You said to improvise! I wanted to put a little suspense!”

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih hyung!!!!! I scratched my left cheek and my freckles disappeared!!! What to do?!”

“Donghae…Honey…Could you just for a second stop fooling around and be concentrated in order to NOT RUIN MY SHOW?! JINKI!!!! THE FALSE FRECKLES HURRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!”

 

&&&&

“Heery and his friends, in their first school day, are working hard during their Potion Lesson; they are really interested in this subject and ready to study seriously”Dumbleteuk explains.

“The little brother was tyrannic but being here to be bullied by the cousin THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!!”

“Minho…Don’t be like that it was just an act!”

“Do you know where you can put it your act eh?!!!”

“Oh Gosh….To be here just for a phone number…”

“Wait a little until I found your phone…”

“Hey guyz?! Where is the ball for the Quidditch?”

“Where is the paracetamol? Minho is bleeding once again!”

 

&&&&

“After this…great hour of hard studies, Heery and his friends are disputing a Quidditch match against Slytherin.”

*act act*

“OH OH OH!!!!!!! Did you see how I played like a God?” I exclaimed proudly to a sulking Heechul after the end of the act.

“The moment when I intercepted the ball as fast as the wind, even Dragho couldn’t do anything!! Mouahahahah a great career is waiting for me!!!!”

“I hate quidditch! The ball almost killed me? My YeYe did you see that hmmm?”

“YAH! Lee Donghae! You almost destroyed my greet haircut!!! Do you want to die?!!”

“Hem…We still didn’t find the turtle…”

 

 “Dear viewers, a little pause before the act 2! Enjoy the popcorn and the coca! Someone want a cookie?”

 

9:25PM:

“I think they are in love with our show kekekeke” Heechul said, while we were all spying behind the curtains the public.

“Oh my God Hyukjae is looking at miiiii !!! Loook at his stare! No error, he’s totally in love with me. ”

“Cookies cookies…Why not kimchi?”

“Jinki how are you? Do you want me to massage you or something?”

“No…Thank you Minho, I’m fine….*smile smile*”

“I think I’m gonna kill someone…”

“It smells like fish…Someone eat fish?”

“Not me.”

“This is not me! My Eunhyukkie will hate me if I do something like that so I didn’t eat fish at all.”

“You should. It makes intelligent.”

“YAH! Who said that?!!”

“Shut up! Aish I can’t concentrate myself here! I’m a star for God’sake!”

“I think I forgot my next line.”

“We found the turtle! The basilisk is safe! Actually she was where we left her…Weird.”

“I told you, she’s like Raphaelo.”

 

 

ACT II: HEERY AND THE PHILOSOPHAL STONE

 

“After his great year full of magic and friendship, Heery and co are searching the philosopher’s stone. They have to succeed many tests to find it. To that, Heery will fight against his forever enemy, the evil and cruel Voldewook!”

 

“Why you didn’t say the joke we wrote earlier hyung?!!”

“B-but I thought this with the priest was funny…”

“Yeah Taem-Taem your joke as much as his!” Heechul mocked.

“Pfff yours about how dolphins are gay-sharks wasn’t funnier…”

“BOUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! Heyyyyyy Donghae your joke was A-MA-ZING!!!!!!” Yesung came and patted my back, still laughing his off.

“Ah! I was right! Mine was epic!”

 

22:03PM:

“ing turtle! I hate her!!! And !! What was this ing emergency for Kibum?!!! Thanks to me that I’m a freaking improvisation God!!”

“Hyung! Hyung! I was good too neh? I cried and all!”

“Yes Hae-Hae. But stop forgetting the few lines you have. I saw you.”

“It’s Hyukjae fault. He was looking at me so intensely that I lost my ability to talk.”

“Hannie looked at me too ihihih we had eyes contact ihihihih!”

“Hey where are my fireworks for the specials effects? I can’t work in those conditions!”

 

22:09PM:

After the epic battle between us, we were all in the kitchen, drinking and eating while Heechul was talking about how is show was great.

“In conclusion: my show is a ing big success!” Heechul said excitedly, concluding his 10minutes speech.

Yesung and Ryeowook were glaring at him from a corner of the room. Kangin and Leeteuk were making out and Oh My God their demand was too romantic!!! I want a marriage with my Hyukkie!!!!

“Jinkiiii I was great neeeeeeh?”

“Yes Taemin you were the best!”

“I was beautiful?”

“The most beautiful in the world” Jinki said, playing with my brother’s fingers.

How cute. Gosh I want to do that with my Hyu-

“Yah! Donghae! You’re gonna buy me a new phone!!”

“Pfff I don’t care! In your new phone my Hyukkie’s number won’t be here!” I answered arrogantly.

“Aish this kid! It’s not what you think you freakin’ jealous !” He said, frustrated.

“Yah kiddo calm down! Don’t ruin my moment! I didn’t finish my amazing speech and- Oh! Hanniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie~~” Heechul ran towards his darling, and when I was on the edge of answering to the meanie Kyu, I saw Hyukjae searching for me (He’s turning around the kitchen waiting for me). I forgot instantly Kyu and rushed towards the love of my life.

 

10:24PM:

Hyukjae was waving at me from the karaoke-room, smiling.

Wouaw…His smile is just amazing…My heart squeezed and I smiled widely to his sight.

I ran towards him, so happy that this beautiful and wonderful man was a part of my life and filled my heart with so much joy and happiness.

“Hyukkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie did you like iiiiiiiiit?!!!?!” I laughed while I jumped on him, crashing us on the floor in the process.

 

 

-End-