Babylon 03

Babylon

-HYUKJAE POV-

 

6:35PM:

I built a wooden shelter for Babylon (with some barbed wires all around) so that it’ll be safe during the party.

Enemy number one: Cousin Heechul

Enemy number two: the spoiled brat

Enemy number three: Clumsy-Jinki and the guests.

(There is no classification for Donghae, he’s just always too dangerous that I’m used.)

“HYUKKIIIIIIE I LURB YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU” I suddenly heard him shouting through his window.

Unbelievable.

 

8PM:

This party is a total mess.

If I understood well, Heechul's boyfriend didn't come. And that’s why he's dancing alone on the dance floor, with a bottle of god-know-what in his hand, sulking and cursing at everybody. He’s in a total bad trip. I didn't think that alcohol could make him depressive.

Blondie is drunk. I mean, totally drunk. I might laugh in other circumstances but now it's just disgusting. He's just too towards Jinki. Clinging onto him, touching him, whispering things, the poor butler doesn't know how to react, he's totally frightened. It's weird I always thought Jinki would be the top in their relationship but this brat is reaaally dominating tonight. Aggressive bottom? And why I'm thinking about that anyway? Aish!

Donghae is nowhere to be found. Great. (a positive point)

"Hyuk come on!" Junsu said cheerfully. My poor friend. He doesn’t know yet that this mansion is own by crazy people. Wait a little bit more and you’ll see…

 

8:13PM:

We were going to the dance floor when a beautiful girl came towards me, smiling.

"Hello~" she said ily, offering me a glass of beer.

"No thanks, I don't drink alcohol" I said, declining her offer nicely.

"Oooh you're so-"

"HYUKKIIIIE!" a strident voice cut her.

Here we are again. My forever burden was rushing towards us, taking my hand, and ignoring the girl royally. (pushing her hard in the process)

"Hyukk*hic*, what's your dream?" he asked, hopeful eyes and genuine smile on his face.

"Donghae you're drunk I don't think it's the right time for philosophical thoughts."

"My dweam is yuuuuuuuuu" he sing-sang, giggling, drooling and hiccupping in the same time.

It was totally gay-ish.

The girl must thought that too because she went away quickly, glancing oddly at us.

"What I said about the hyukkie-and-cheesy-stuffs?" I asked, annoyed.

"I know you lurb it" he grinned.

After hiccupping one more time, he cupped my face with his hands, looked straight into my eyes and repeated continually with a serious look:

“Yougonnalovemeyougonnalovemeyougonnalovemeyougonnalovemeyougonnalovemeyougonnaloveme”

OH.MY.GOD! He’s hypnotizing me!!!! I know it! He’s capable of anything to get me!!

He’s now approaching his face from mine dangerously, closing his eyes in the process.

Omo! This kid thought that he could kiss me in front of everybody?! His little incantation didn’t work!

"Y-YAH!!" I yelled, my heart skipping a beat.

He opened his eyes and pouted like a kid. He sulked, mumbling that what he read in his fairy-book was a lie.

Oh my god! It was totally scary!

*breathe in* breathe out*

"Hem...." Junsu cleared his throat, wanting attention.

"Oh Donghae-ssi this is Junsu my best friend. Junsu this is Donghae-ssi my... Boss" I said awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you, Hyuk talks a lot about you" Junsu kindly said to him, with an amused face.

Wait, I didn't talk about him.

Well, just to say that he's a total creepy kid who's stalking me. And he's a garden-destroyer. And that his brother is a horrible brat who threaten me every time I approach his butler.

"I dow't lyke yu" Donghae said, drinking in his glass again. I quickly took his glass away, he really needed to stop drinking alcohol.

"I beg your pardon?" Junsu exclaimed.

"Donghae you don't know him why did you say that?" I asked, surprised. Donghae (even if he is an obsessed fanboy) is always kind and nice with everybody. It's weird.

"Becawse you like him mowe than miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" he bursted into tears.

WHAT THE HELL TONIGHT? Why alcohol made everyone falling in an emo mode?!

"Cheer him up Hyuk, he's crying" Junsu whispered to me, poking my back with his finger.

I glared at him but took Donghae in my arms.

"It's okay... I like both of you so don't cry..." I said to him awkwardly, patting his head gently. I don’t like him crying. It’s just… Not him.

"B-But...*sob* ... Y-You...*sob*.... always yell and shout at me...*sob*"

"It's because you're a little bit too much sometimes..." I tried to explain, rubbing circles on his back.

"But…It's because...*sob*... I love you soooo much" he whined cutely, clinging to my neck, and never wanting to let go.

Okay, I admited I blush. He was sobbing, with snot all over his face, looking at me as if I was God, so yeah, he was just too cute. And it’s not everybody who loves me like that. Even if it’s an excessive way, it’s always love after all.

Okay, just for tonight, I’ll let him being clingy and cheesy! And I need to restrain him to drink too much.

“Hyukic mawrry mi!” He said bossy suddenly.

“NO”

“It’s an order. I’m youw mawster!”

“No. Stop being brat”

“If you accept it, I’ll let you being the top...”

“Because you thought you could top?!?!”

“Maybiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihihihihihihihihihhiihhihihhihihihhihiihihihhihihihih”

This kid is just too much.

 

9:07PM:

How was the situation able to evolve like that?

I would never have to take him in my arms because I spent half an hour making him (forced) cuddles.

And now he was presenting me proudly to everybody as being his fiancé, never wanting to let go of my hand.

 

9:15PM:

“seventy-thwee….seventy-fouw…seventy-twentwy…seventiiin…”

Heechul was still on the dance floor, counting the bubbles of his glass of champagne.

 

9:21PM:

Taemin knocked down his glass on a small blonde (Luna I think) very discreetly (of course) because she had the boldness to dance with Jinki.

 

9:23PM:

He’s crying in Jinki’s arms, asking him if he would have preferred if he had been a girl.

The butler is patting Blondie’s head gently, not understanding the whole situation. My poor friend, he’s totally lost since the beginning of this party. After a brat, he has to deal with an emo Blondie.

 

9:24PM:

Donghae is crying because Heechul said to him that fishes had only two seconds memory and that’s why his fish (Eunhyukkie) thinks certainly that it’s a different person who feeds him every morning.

Knowing that Donghae considers this fish like his own baby, you can easily guess the state of Donghae right now.

Cuddles time again. I’m sure this moron is enjoying the situation.

 

9:25PM:

I seriously think that alcohol have to be banished from this family, that make them more depressive and bipolar than ever.

 

9:28PM:

The cousin puked in my begonias again.

I definitively hate him.

 

9:34PM:

“Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu” Donghae shouted hysterically, still holding my hand. (maybe he broke me some bones in the passage, I couldn’t feel my fingers anymore)

“Donghae! You’re drunk” a tall guy said, smirking.

“Hay guyzzzzz!!!” Donghae laughed, waving at some random guys ignoring that Kyu totally. I looked at him apologetically and told to Donghae to put his crazy mode off.

“You’re the gardener right? Donghae always talk about you. I’m Kyuhyun by the way” He smiled at me.

“I’m Hyukjae, nice to meet you.” I returned his smile and shake his hand.

“Kyu didn’t cry when Bambi’s mother died.” Donghae said bluntly.

*awkward silence*

You could think that it is the alcohol which makes him say odd sentences but no, he is always like that.

Kyuhyun and I looked at him stunned. How he passed from “nice to meet you” to Bambi is a total mystery for us.

 

9:41PM:

After the Bambi accident (which let Kyuhyun totally traumatized), Donghae seemed to calm down.

He was drinking an innocent strawberry milk, sitting on a bench in the garden with me, humming along with the music.

“Hello~” a black hair guy said, approaching us.

“Get out Kibum. You’re ruining our Hyukhae moment!” Donghae snapped.

“Donghae! Behave please!” I exclaimed, shocked. Aish this kid!

“I’m sorry. I’m Hyukjae, nice to meet you.”

“It’s okay… I’m Kibum. Normally, I’m Donghae’s best friend... But not tonight apparently...” He laughed with a bright white smile.

Donghae was mumbling and sulking like a child.

After talking with Kibum few minutes, I thought he was a really good boy, kind and interesting. I like him.

“It’s enough now!” Donghae bursted out. He took my hand, forcing me to get up and looks straight into my eyes.

“Come on bad boy, make me dance.”

 

9:51PM:

Here I am, on the dance floor, trying to handle an ecstatic Donghae who’s dancing like crazy.

Apparently, having red hair and crossing the lawn-mower makes of you a bad boy according to Lee Donghae.

 

9:56PM:

it’s almost 10PM! According to Donghae’s to-do-list, he’s gonna try to get into my pants!

Thanks God I read his creepy list!

 

9:58PM:

I’m in a total paranoid mode now.

What he’s gonna do? Drugs? Incantations? Handcuffs?

I didn’t drink anything from the beginning, afraid of what he could put in my glass. –I’m deadly thirsty by the way.

 

10PM:

*boom boom*  *boom boom*

My heart is beating faster and faster.

Omo I’m completely scared. What is gonna happened to me?

He’s totally able to me.

I look everywhere around me, noticing every movements he’s doing, waiting for my punishment.

 

10:01PM:

OH.MY.GOD.

He was slowly approaching me, looking at me like he wanted to eat me.

My precious straight-life was going to end like that?

I shivered and move back discreetly, moving away from this dangerous obstinate kid.

“KARAOKE TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME !!!!!!” the cousin shouted suddenly, startling me and my paranoid thoughts.

“Yeaaaaaaaaah!” Donghae yelled, forgetting about his list (I hope…)

 

10:26PM:

After a cheerful “Tik tok” by Key and Jonghyun (I swear Donghae put alcohol in his strawberry milk, he was totally hysteric, shouting and yelling in my ears), a sad “Lonely” by Heechul (he almost succeeded to make me cry), a beautiful “Love in the ice” by Jaejoong, Junsu, Changmin, Yunho and Yoochun (Junsu totally abandoned me…), a cute “Aing~” by a bunch of pretty girls (Donghae forced me to look only at him the whole time) and a perfect performance made by me, Shindong and Minho on “Run to you”, it was Donghae’s turn.

 

10:28PM:

Okay I’m totally embarrassed.

Donghae was singing “My everything”, holding my hand and looking into my eyes in front of 50 persons…

“You aaaaaawe my evewitiiiiiing” he was singing totally seriously, well with semi-closed eyes and silly smile on his face.(alcohol effects)

Mystery one: how could he still being drunk while he only drinked strawberry milk for more than one hour?

Mystery two: How his voice could be so shrill and piercing while he had personal singing teacher?

Mystery three:How did his slaver make to flow on me and not on him?

 

11PM:

Karaoke time is over.

Junsu mocked me and called me “Evewiting” with his horrible engrish accent.

F*** my life.

 

11:02PM:

Blondie is smirking at me.

This little monster… His performance on “cooking cooking” with Jinki was totally puerile.

 

11:03PM:

Donghae is in Barbie World now. I can almost see butterflies, ponies and rainbows around him.

 

11:05PM:

“BOTTLE GAME STAAAAAAAAAART!!!!” Heechul shouted out of the blue.

Great. Another silly game.

 

11:07PM:

*roll roll roll*

“Okay the bottle show the gardener…So? Truth or dare?”

*palm perspiring moment*

“Hem… Truth”

If I said Dare, I’m sure they’re gonna make me kiss Donghae.

“What’s your dream Hyukkiiiiiiie” Donghae asked again, ignoring others ’protests who wanted a more difficult or personal question.

“I want to see the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, they’re considered to be one of the original Seven Wonders of the Ancient World” I answered honestly.

*Silence*

“You’re so romantiiiic” He exclaimed, looking at me with an adoration face. “I’ll make it for you then!” he continued, smiling and hugging me.

“Donghae. You don’t know what Seven Wonders are isn’t it?” I asked, rolling my eyes.

“....”

 

11:24PM:

Here we are with this bottle game:

Me --- > Key (he had to kiss Jonghyun on his toes. Result: nagging x100 + promise of revenge)

---- > Dongwoon (he had to kiss Dujun on his eyes. Result: two straight guys becoming gays)

---- > Yesung (he had to drink two whisky shoots without breathing. Result: Yesung out.)

----- > Heechul (his truth question: Are you in love? His answer: all men in this world are pure mother ers)

----- > Taemin (he had to put the most of marshmallow possible in his mouth. Result: he spat out everything after the 17th –like we were doing this game in the garden, this **** brat meticulously vomited everything in my camellias)

---- > Leeteuk (his truth question: Are you ing with the driver? His answer: Not ing, I prefer “making love” –Heechul adlib: one day he’ll cheat on you-)

---- >Kyuhyun (he had to dress up like a girl. Result: Kyu+ ribbons+ pink dress+ glitter= pure happiness)

---- >Kibum.

“You have to kiss on the lips… Donghae!” Kyuhyun said smirking.

WHAT !?!

W-Wait! Donghae is supposed to be crazy in love with me right? Then why he doesn’t complain? Why he’s closing his eyes waiting for this ing Colgate-guy to kiss him?! Where is my whining and pouting fangirl?! He’s accepting it so easily! I don’t believe what I see!

 

WHAT THE HECK!!!!????!

 

--tbc--

 

A/N:

Hem… I hope you’ll like this chapie ^^ . I put discreetly one of my fav couple (Dongwoon+Dujun) I’m sorry but except Eunhae, most of my OTP aren’t the famous one (Ontae and not 2min, Doowoon and not Dooseob… I think I have the leader-maknae complex XD)

I’m sorry for grammar errors!

Thanks to readers and Subscribers!!  x3  Please comment! ^^