Antagonists appear

Appearance Of Love

Bla Bla Bla...skipping everything about the party...bla bla bla................................

Yan Mansion

Selina: Woot! I'm engange!

Hebe: Yeah!

Ella: *smiles*

Even:.............*day dreaming, even though it's night*

Grandpa Wu: I see everythng's going to plan?

Wu sisters: Plan?

Grandpa Wu: nothing my dears, now go to sleep, you have school tomorrow.

Even: University grandpa.(go back to chapter 3)

Grandpa Wu: Touche my dear, Touche.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tomorrow morning, Sheng Yin U~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selina: Where are they?

Hebe: Yeah! Where are they?

Even: Sis, cool down, grandpa said they go to school here.

Hebe:No, where are the boys who always adores me?

Selina/Even: ..........

Even: Hebe jie! We're talking about Fahrenheit!

Selina: Which reminds me, where's Ella?

Hebe: You really have to ask that?

Selina: What~~~

Even: Cafeteria, Selina Jie...

Suddenly, Ella came.

Ella: Girls Girls Girls!!!!!

Selina: let me guess, chicken ?

Hebe: Chicken Chop?

Even: Girls are drooling over our fiancees?

Ella: And this is why Even is the smart one!

Selina: Girls? Drooling? MY JIRO?

Hebe: Calvin! Oh they are so going to get it!

Even:........

Ella: How did you know Aaron isn't there?

Even: He isn't?

Ella: You didn't know?

Even: Nop!

Ella: Then why didn't you react to I've just said?

Even: Why should I? The worst of the girls are only Those Hey Girl.

Ella: Woah.....You're good.

Selina/Hebe: Can we go now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cafeteria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wu sisters saw one table that was surronded by girls. As they approached it,they were stop, by four boys.

"Poop, what do you want?" Selina said.

"Oh, come one my dear Selina, you know we're lollipop,not poop." Ao Quan, one of the boys said.

"We don't care, now move!" Hebe shouts, and walks infront to approach the table, but was soon to stop by Ah-Wei, the one in blue.

"Hebe, don't be like that." He grabs her arm. "Ah-Wei, let go! Or else...." Hebe threathen.

"Or else what?"

"You'll regret this." Hebe said. Ah Wei let go of her.

Xiao Jie opened his mouth, and faces Ella. "I think unlike your sisters, you're here to eat right?"

"None of your business!" Ella snickered.

Suddenly, Hey Girls appeared.

A girl in green spoke, "My my, this got to be the best day, Wu sisters are being bullied, and no one's there to save them, so pity huh?"

"Da Ya, what's there to be pitiying about? It's about time they have a taste of their own medicine."

"Xiao Xun! We did nothing to you guys!" Selina told her.

"Nothing? Nothing? We've been living in your shadows for years!"

"Apple, calm down."

"I can't Da Ya!"

"Shh, let me talk. Look at Lollipop, they are head over heels for you guys! Those who call them poop! Everyone jusr love you guys!"

"Ya Tou! We neve-" Hebe's words were interrupted, by a sudden sound of her youngest sister being pushed to the wall, when they look at their sister. Even, who was now backing the wall, technically, has a lad infront of her, who was the one who pushed her.

"Even!" Selina and Hebe shouted.

"Wang Zi, let her go!" Ella shouted to Wang Zi.

The cafetirea suddenly went silent,though the Wu sisters were liked by everyone, except Hey girl, they don't have the guts to face Lollipop.

"Wang Zi......Let go, it hurts........." Even begged,tears coming down her cheeks.

Wang Zi, who was pressing Even againts the wall hardly,showed no mercy,the more she begged,the more he make it painful.

"Owh, you're begging now?" Wang Zi smirked.

"Wang Zi......Let go!" Even begged again, but now with more force in her voice.

"Let go? Never!"

"Wang Zi! Let her go! Uhh...Ah Wei, Let me go!" Hebe shouted, wanted to help her sister, but vulnarable herself.

Wang Zi smirked, "Even, I know you love me, and I love you now! Why won't you be with me?" Wang Zi asks her fiercely.

"It's only a crush! I never loved you! Now Let me Go!" Even shouted again.

"No,my Even. I'm going to make sure you love me!" Wang Zi starts being 'agresive' (Kissing her.)

At the moment where their lips were centimetres apart(Even still struggling), Even suddenly feels herself being hug, in a way that she loves the most. A warm hug, a hug from no other. A hug from him.

"Ah Bu?"