Flowers

Appearance Of Love

"Yan Bao Xiang" A man in his seventies wearing a black suit said.

"Wu Yao Hua"Another man in his seventies wearing a white suit said.

Black suit spoke, "Where's your promise?"

"I came."

"Oh please, I know you since highschool, you're no playboy!" Black snickered.

"Fine then, but where's your promise?"

"My granddaughters are in the garden. They just love the flowers in there."

"So are my grandsons."

"Then I think there's no need for this discussion I presume?"

"More like an interview."

"Oh, Yan Bao Xiang! Come here you!" Grandpa Wu said eagerly.

"I just love playing with you, hahahahaha!!" Grandpa Yan laughed as he makes his way to his friend to hug him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JIRO & SELINA ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selina was walking in the garden alone, the garden was like a maze, she and her seperated minutes ago.

There was Blossom, Gardenias, Balsam, almost every flower she could ever think of and more!

She saw a flower, which she thought was the prettiest compare to the other she had seen.

"White presents sweet and lovely, innocence, pure love, as well as faithfullness. While yellow Carnations presents rejection and didain, a clue of saying 'Sorry, you have dissapoined me. With your beauty, Ms Wu Jia Xuan,  you've give me an image of a pink Carnation." A man in his twenties said, standing beside Selina.

She looked up and smiled, "Oh really? Then my mistake to admire yellow Carnations."

He smirked, "It seems that you're eagerly want to know what pink Carnations presents?"

"Never forget you, always in my mind. Am I right? Yan Dong Chen."

"I see I've meet my match."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`Calvin and Hebe~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like Selina, Hebe too spotted a flower that she finds 'amuzing'.

"Are you that desperate for love?" Calvin appeared before her eyes.

"Huh?"

He pointed to the flower.

"Moonflower, dreaming of love, if I'm not mistaken."

"Indeed you're true, Fu Chen. But for a beauty as you are, don't you think there's other flower that presents you perfectly?"

"Me? Beauty? No no, Selina's the beauty, I'm the popular one."

"I'm confused, you're low profiling yourself, but at the same time highing yourself."

"Well, well, aren't you a man with words? Then tell me, what flower am I?"

"You are a.....Burgundy."

"Burgu-what?"

"Burgundy."

"That's bungie jumping?"

Calvin chuckeled, "It may sounds like that, but indeed it has a bautiful meaning."

"And it would be?"

"Uncouncious Beauty."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chun and Ella~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

They met in the cafeteria.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aaron and Even~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even, too like her two sisters, caught a flower.

"Azalea......" She admired the flower.

Suddenly, an icy voice spoke to her, "I assumed someone you love had left you?"

She choked, that voice........

The lad neared his head towards Even, as Even turned around, their eyes met.

"Ah Bu?"

"Gui Gui?"