Ways to kill

Appearance Of Love

Lollipop and Hey Girls has left the building, just, laughing, moments ago.

Selina, Hebe, Ella, Even and Aaron were now tied together, sitting on each other's chair.

The room's source for light was only the small light bulb that keeps on turning off and on, and off, and on, and so on.

Selina, with all of her face almost completely covered with dusk, tried to grab something in her pants' back pocket.

Nail sharper.

"H..Hebe....Help me,"

"What?"

"Reach my back pocket, quick."

Hebe did what she was told to do, not more than a few minutes, her big sister's nail sharper was in her hands.

"Got it!"

"Good, Aaron?"d

"Roger that." Aaron grabbed the nail sharper from Hebe, trying his best to cut himself free from the rope. But, it was to thick.

"Ah..Aaron, here, use Ella's" Even hold another nail sharper in her back wayed hands, giving it to her fiancee. Them, not knowing, Ella was more, energetic.

And.......

Her nail sharper is twice more sharp.

"Done!" Aaron said, letting the Wu sisters to sighed in relief.

"Aaron, cut Even's first, quick! You guys need to go!" Selina said.

"What? Why?" Even asked, clueless.

"We knew you would freak out if you knew, but since it's more safer now," Hebe went on.

"Ao Quan, Da Ya and Apple had put a bomb, somewhere in here." Selina continued.

"What? Aaron!" Even shouted.

"Shh, it's going to be fine."

"But Aaron!" In a blink of an eye, Aaron, who was originally cutting Even's rope, suddenlt went back to his place on the chair, acting that he was still tied.

 

"Well, well, Aaron, Even, Selina, Hebe, Ella, looked at what we have here." Xiao Xun went into the room, followed by all the other hey girls, and lollipop.

Selina: Jiro?

Hebe:Calvin?

Ella: Chun?

Aaron/Even: George?

" So, you're name is George huh?" Wang Zi smirked,

"If I remebered correctly, I'm not a Yan." George, who was held grip by Wang Zi, answered.

So were the rest of the Fahrenheit, Jiro had Ao Quan holding him firmly, Ah Wei went with Calvin, and Chun was left for Xiao Jie.

Fahrenheit and George had already saw The Wu's and Aaron's 'situation'. But, still, they were calm, especially Calvin.

Well, he is Spring, isn't he?

"You guys do realize that you will never get away with this right?" Calvin asked, smirking.

Da Ya looked at him, " Chen Yi Ru, ev-"

"Please, call me Calvin."

Da Ya smiled, " Even if we won't get away with this, we still had our revenge, that's satisfiying enough."

"And I assume you speak for the whole crew?" Jiro raised his eyebrow.

"She does." Ao Quan answered.

"So, what are you going to do? Kill us one by one? Burn our body? Then throw away the ashes?" Chun spoke.

"Or, kill us, cut us, and throw away the pieces of our body at different location?" Calvin asked again.

Jiro continued, "Let me guess, shot us one by one? and just leave our bodies?"

"Or just plain kill us the old fashion way?" George spoke up.

"Or bomb us." Aaron said from his place.

Everyone looked at Aaron, shocked. George did the same too, only when everone's mouth was hang open, he was talking.

"Ahh....Bombing.....The classic old fashion way."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GuilunLovers01:  You're in the chapter now, happy?

George: Super duper! *Jumps up and down*

Rainie: George? Here *gives a bottle*

George: *keeps on jumping*

Rainie: Here, author, hold this. *Gives the bottle to me*

GuilunLovers01: *reads the bottle* medicine?

Ranie: Yeah, wait a minute. *walks a bit to the front.* (Shouting) SHOW LUO ZHI XIANG! DID YOU GIVE GEORGE COFFEE AGAIN?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments :)