Chapter 32

Appearance Of Love

WU MANSION

"Show? Where are they?" Dripping cold sweats from her head, Rainie shook a bit at the thought of her cousins missing.

Show, closed his eyes, "Don't worry so much Rainie, they'll be find, they're the Yans right?"

"Show!"

"Three girls and two boys won't stand a chance againts them. "

"Lollipop and Hey Girls have their fiancees with them, my cousins have hearts too you know."

"They haven't known each other for even a month yet."

"Jiro and Selina, Calvin and Hebe, Chun and Ella, true. Aaron and Even, false."

"Huh?"

"Tell me, were you here when Even came back in to the Wu's?"

"Yes..."

"Was she always a ball of sun shine the few months in the Wu's?"

"Yes...."

"Show, really? Has she always been smiling?"

"Rainie, why would I lie to you?"

"I'm not saying you are, it's just that...Tell me, when you see her smile, do you think it's sincere? Is her smile before same as after she was engaged?"

Show, who was still closing his eyes, smiled his 'fox' smile, "It's a mask right?"

"Bingo!"

"Gui Gui was always smiling, she makes everyone in her mansion feel...Important."

Show opened his eyes and faced Rainie, "Tell you what.."

"What?"

"Once, 2 years ago, when she was.....16?"

"Yes.."

"I saw her crying in her room, somehow, her crying make me feel that....I can feel her pain, don't get the wrong idea now Rainie, but I see you cry.....But her crying was more deep..No offence?"

Rainie smiled, "None taken, I understand."

He continued, "I saw her holding a handkercheif, her tears were dropping so much, but she didn't use it at all."

".........."

"And, she keeps on saying a name.....It's....A...A..."

"Ah Bu, correct?"

"How did you know?" Looking at the woman in blue, Show unbeleively asked.

"Gui Gui?"

"Gui Gui's Even's nick name before she moved in."

Rainie nodded her head, "Tell you what,"

"What?"

"Ah Bu is Aaron's nick name."

"O..."

..................

....................

........................

..............................

"WAIT, SAY WHAT?"

"Yup, Even, or should I say Gui Gui has known Ah Bu since her kindergarden days."

"..........No wonder...."

"Wonder what?"

"Gui Gui's mask is off."

".......I know...."

Suddenly......

Maid: Master Luo? Miss Rainie?"

Show: Yes?

Maid: There's a phonecall for you master Luo.

Show: Ahh...Yes, thank you.

Show walked towards the phone in the living room that they were in, "Hello?"

Rainie continued to smile at her fiancees story and his reaction when she stated the fact...

"Who was that?"

"My manager.....Sorry, Rainie, I gotta go. See ya later."

"Heh?"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hours later.....

 

"Show, Luo Zhi Xiang......You're the Wu's cousin, am I correct?" Da Ya began.

Ironically, the phonecall was actually from one of the Hey girls, Show, being charming and has not yet to be caught....Smirked.

"On what planet do you live on? No, I'm not thier cousin, I'm their dearest great great uncle from Canada who just had his surgery."

":Har Har.....Vey funny...." Ao Quan appeared, so did all the other Lollipop and Hey Girls, besides Wang Zi, Xiao Xun and Ya Tou.

“Ya Tou? Xiao Jie? Ah Wei? You’re in this scam too?”

“Yup! They’re our top spy!” Apple giggled.

“Then…I didn’t make the wrong decision.”

“What do you mean?” Ah Wei asked.

Suddenly……

“Don’t move! You are surrounded by police, do not move, I repeat, do not move!” Voice of a man came from outside thewarehouse.

Da Ya smirked, “Very clever mister Luo…But..”

 

BAM!

A loud gunshot was heard from the room that the Wu’s, the Yan’s and George were in.

“Ahh!” Hebe sound was heard, she was shouting.

“Hebe!” More voices were heard shouting.

“Har Har….Looks like your cousin is….Shot.” Da Ya said again.

After her laugh, more than 7 policemen ‘burst’ in the warehouse…..

Da Ya, Apple, Ao Quan, Xiao Jie and Ah Wei were caught…But….They were still laughing and smirking….Like crazy people…

The policemen went into the room where the gunshot came from, so did Show. To their surprise, Wang Zi and Ya Tou a bit far from Xiao Xun, who was aiming a gun towards Even’s head.

“Don’t come any near!” Xiao Xun shouted, having Gui Gui held tightly, standing far from the others. Everyone’s face was dripping cold sweats, what can I say? Everyone loves Even, or…Gui Gui.

“Miss, don’t use force, put down the gun and release her.” One of the policemen spoke.

“Xiao Xun….Please don’t…” Selina begged, having her tears drop. So did Ella, the Yan’s, even Hebe, who was still in pain due to her right leg being shot.

“Xiao Xun….Don’t do this….”

“SHUT UP WANG ZI! I DON’T GET IT! WHY DO YOU LOVE HER? SHE’S NO MORE THAN A PIECE OF SKUNKBAG!”

“Xiao Xun…..Please….” Even was the one who begged now…

The police didn’t have a choice, one of the police force pull the trigger of his gun and aim at elsewhere, making Xiao Xun shocked and dropped her gun to the ground. She also unconsciously let go of Even.

Seeing his dear Gui Gui was released, Aaron, who had had his rope cut from the beginning, stood up as Even was running towards him.

Before the police could even come near her, Xiao Xun picked her gun up and aim at Even.

BAM!

“GUI GUI!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GuilunLovers01: Yeay! maybe 2-3 chapters more and I'm done!

Rainie: Good for you......Bu-

George: Why didn't I have a single line in this chapter?

GuilunLovers01: Shut it, you don't hear Aaron saying a word now do you?

George: He shouted Gui Gui, which is two words...

GuilunLovers01: Everyone did, including you, two words is also a line...

George: Heh?

GuilunLovers01: You said line, not sentence....

Show: Rainie?

Rainie: Yeah?

Show: You're transparent again?

Rainie: I guess so......