Final Chapter

Appearance Of Love

A big thank you to:

ceeceechia: this tory's first commenter.

sweet_gguui: GuiLun always!

LoveAaron: My story checker (meaning you always point out my mistakes)

Cupcakes1000: #1 GuiLun fan!

dramaddict: my story's addict-er

VictoriaCookie/minrisa: Sweet Sweet Sweet! Cutie!

litotinachow: later commenter, but still suportive!

Angelynn: what can I say? Sweet girl!

Arenai: My new jie!

strawberrykiss1126: <3 <3 <3 <3

SakuraMikan12: Heads full with ideas

choco-late_can-dy/vanessacable: Were here for this story!

GuiLun-xox: new commenter :)

Thank You Guys! Woah! Typing your guys' names were a long breath! I hope I didn't left out anyone!

----

-----

-------

---------

-----------

-------------

Okay! Okay! Bubble! I didn't forgot you! You freaking made the poster! How could I be sooo........Uhh...

So, okay, the real ending is like this----(Summary)

5 years later, SHE and their husbands brought Mei Gui and his little brother and sister to a grave, in front, was the name Wu Ying Jie, so yup, Gui Gui died..

Aaron? Oh, well, apparently, he got cancer at a very young age, and died before his twins even turned 2.

THE END!

......

........

.............

...................

Okay Okay, kidding, this is the real thing that happened.  (Summary)

Apparently, the 'she' that the doctor was talking about, was not Gui Gui, it was her daughter, the girl one. The baby boy was saved, but Gui Gui landed in coma. 6 months later, Aaaron brought his baby boy to see Gui Gui, who was still 'asleep'.........

Aaron talked and talked about his life.......As if his son knew what he was talking about, Will Yan, Aaron's son, suddenly cried, and at that exact moment, Gui Gui was gone too.

Aaron didn't suffer cancer or anything, he just let a sad life.......

The End...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, guys, what do you think?

Rainie: I don't like it,,,,,,,You worked so hard, why are you ending it like this?

 

Show: I'm the jockster, even I can't relate or except you ending your story like this.

 

George: You know........your readers would be veerrryyyyy............upset.

 

Aaron: And I would not want to work with you anymore.

 

Jiro:Me too.

 

Chun:Me three.

 

Calvin: me four

 

Selina: me Five

 

Hebe: Me six

 

Ella:Me seven.

 

George: Told ya....don't wanna be ya....

 

Me/Author: Bla Bla Bla Bla!!!! I'm ending it like this! My decision!

 

???: Neh, am I really dead?

 

Me: Do you want to? Miss Wu?

 

Miss Wu: *looks at Aaron*

 

Aaron: Gui Gui, no!

 

Miss Wu: Then no.

 

Me: Blaahhh..............It's the end.

 

Please stay tune to my other stories!

 

Zai Jian = Bye Bye! = See you guys later!

 

Okay, Okay, I just couldn't help myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The real ending (No joking)

_____________________________

5 years later.

"Sorry for not visiting my baby, very very sorry." Aaron spoke to the gravestone in front of him.

It has been 5 years since her death, the Yan house was full with tears and regert, mostly from Hebe, regretting she didn't protect her sister well.

"Daddy? Who is Even?"  Pointing to the words on the gravestone.

Aaron smile at his son's question, "Will, jie jie'll tell you, Even is someone that you would really like."

Mei Gui said, "But jie, where is she?"

"She's not here, but she was there when you were born, she was right beside you." Aaron answered.

Little Will Yan was confused, even with Aaron's smarts in him, he still couldn't get the meaning of his father and sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Anty Lina! Unnle Jiro!" Will ran to his aunt and uncle.

"Hey there little kid!"

"Where mommy?"

"She's upstair, sleeping with your little sister, your mommy's really tired!" Jiro answered.

"Anna is sleeping with her." Selina said again.

"Mommy no good! Why does she sleeps evry aftenoon? Look! She's getting fatter and fatter!"

JirLina both laughed. While Mei Gui accompanied Will upstair to their mother, Aaron, who was looking at a picture of him and Gui Gui, mumured something in his mind,

You will never be replace, Gui er.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 months later.

The sound of a baby's cry was heard in the White-painted hospital, Fahrenheit and S.H.E congradulated Aaron for being a father again.

IN THE ROOM.

"Deleivery for the Yans!" The nurse said as she entered the VIP room where Aaron and his wife was in. After long hours of giving birth, the newest member of the Yan family.

"He's adorable!" The woman sitting on the bed said, her husband looked at her, smirking.

"He's your daughter, of course he's adorable!"

"But Ah Bu! Look at him! I could just eat him up!"

"Well, you would have to stay here."

"Why Ah Bu?"

"Because, Gui Gui, I wouldn't want you to kill my little boy."

"Ah Bu!"

"Okay, okay, kidding!"

Gui Gui looked again at her newborn son, "What are we going to name him Ah Bu?"

Aaron smiled again, he and his wife always discuss their baby's name before it's birth, they have been doing it for two times now, one was for Will and their steel born daughter, Even. The second time was for their now two-year-old daughter, Anna. But now, another boy, Aaron came up with a great solution for their problem.

"You choose."

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The carved gravestone writes:

Even Yan Gui Gui (Mei Gui's 'Gui', not Gui Gui's 'Gui')

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Happy? Gui Gui didn't die, yeay! Happy ending!