Nicknames

Appearance Of Love

"Even! Even! Wake up!" Hebe tries to wake her little sister up from her sleep. The keyword being 'tries'. Even is such a heavy sleeper,unless she got a bad dream,which,she did.

"Huh?" She wakes up, rubbing her eyes as she adjust her position from lying to sitting. "Hebe jie?" (Means Hebe sis)

"Aiyoo! I've known you since you're a child.Which also makes me a child.But what ever." She looks sincerely at the 18-year-old. "There's no need with all the manners and stuff."

"Huh? Ohh.." Even answers, still clueless and sleepy. "Wait, what time is it?" Even looks to an alarm clock on a desk besides her bed. "Seven-Thirty?"

"Yah....You slept early yesterday,told you to come with me and Selina to the mall!"

"Hebe Jie...What's going on?"

"Yesterday, grandpa told us,me, Selina and Ella to wake up early, you included."

"Why?"

"Dunno, he just said that we're going on a 'meeting',then he storms off to his room. Hehe..For a man reaching his seventies,he's pretty fit." Hebe laughs at her joke,not that it's really a joke.

"Meeting?" Even asks again.

"Aiyoo~~GuiGui! Stop the questions! I'm getti-Ahh.."Hebe suddenly closes , "I'm so sorry!"

A tear slipped down Even's cheek." It's okay jie.."

She forces a smile.

"Even?" A man's voice interrupts their conversation.

"Granpa!" Both and Hebe and Even said.

"Fu Chen, why don't you go downstairs, I'l explain evrything to Ying Jie."

"O..Okay grandpa." She turned to Even, "Even, get dress okay? I'll be downstairs with the others."

"Okay jie."

With that, Hebe makes her way out of the room.

"Ying Jie,"

"Even, it's more,uhh...simple?"

"Okay, Even, I want you and your sisters to meet with your future partners." Grandpa Wu state as he walks to the set of couch in the room and sitting on one of the couch.

Seeing what her grandfather did, Even too sit on the couch."Partner? Business partner?"

"You can say that."

"Grandpa? I'm only 18, I still have school."

"University Ying Jie."

"Even." She quickly corrected him.

Flashback

5 year old Gui Gui was sad, nobody wanted to play with her, she was left alone in the sand box, building her own 'castle'.

Then, a ball 'destroyed' her castle.

"Oi, girl! Where's my ball?" A 6-year-old boy asked her,rudely.

"Uhh....Emm.." Gui Gui wipes sand from her face, nervously thinking for an answer to give the boy infront of her.

"Well? I don't got all day you know!"

"I..I...."

"Oi, Wang Zi, here." Another boy called out to the first boy, whose name is Wang Zi.

"Ahh...Thanks..Uhh.....Lun?"

"Ya Lun."

"Ahh...yes.." He looks down to Gui Gui, "You're lucky today, I'll get you, someday."

"Wang Zi! Stop it!" Ya Lun shouted out to Wang Zi.

"What's your problem? Huh!" Wang Zi walked away.

Gui Gui was crying for Wang Zi 'threat'. She was scared as ever, but yet again, she only live for not more than 5 years.

"Don't cry anymore, people will get the wrong idea."

Gui Gui wipes out her tears, and looks up, only to found someone more handsome than Wang Zi standing to where she's looking.

Ya Lun took out a piece of handkercheif and hand it to her. "Here."

She didn't know what she was thinking, as if her brain and body didn't connect at that time,she took the handkercheif from his hand, and wipe her tears again.

When she looked up again, he wasn't there anymore. Gui Gi stood up and look around, yet he was no where to found.

"Boo!"

"Ahh!"

"Hehehe....I scared you!" Ya Lun laughed.

"Hmph!" Gui Gui handed the handkercheif back to Ya Lun.

"Ehh? My handkercheif weat by your tears? No thank you! Go home and wash it first."

"Ehh...???"

"Kidding."

"Huh?"

"You can have it." He smiled and walk away.

Having courage from nowhere, Gui Gui suddenly ran up to him. "Your name?"

Ya Lun raised his eyebrow.

"I mean, may I know your name."

"Yan Ya Lun."

"So, I can call you Ya Lun?"

"Nop?

"Then?"

"Ah Bu, call me Ah Bu."

Gui Gui laughed.

"What? That bully can be call prince(Wang Zi) and I can't even use my nickname?

"No, no, of course you can. But, you said your name was Ya Lun to Wand Zi."

"Because my name is Ya Lun."

"You know what I mean.."

"Only people that I like adress me as Ah Bu."

"So, I call you Ya Lun?"

"You're slow."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

He hits her head lightly(yes,he is taller than her.) "Ms.Wu Ying Jie, it means that you call me, Ah Bu."

"Huh? Really?"

"Yup!"

"Awww~~~~"

"What?"

"Can I call you Lun Lun instead?"

"Don't go too far now now Ying Jie."

"Gui Gui."

"Huh?"

"You, call me, Gui Gui."

"GHOST?"

"Ah Bu!"

End of flashback

"Ms Ying Jie?" A polite voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Master told me to help you prepare, he went out moments ago."

"Went out?"

"He's downstairs."

"Oowwhh....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shall we?" Ah Bu said.

"Where to? Hihihi.." Gui Gui giggles.

"Uhh...Don't yo have class?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot."

"........."

"Oh yeah, Ah Bu?"

"Yes?"

"How did you know my name was Wu Ying Jie?"

Ah Bu laughs at the girl.

"What? Why are you laughing?"

"Silly girl."

"Hey!"

"Your wearing your name tag."