Dream

Appearance Of Love

When it rains while your crying, you know the scar has appear in your heart.

 

Ying Jie was flipping magazines, reading what her cousin had achive, yet again.

Most Hot Bachelors Of All Time (Taiwan)

 

4:Jerry Yan

3:Danson Tang

2:Alien Huang

1:Show Luo

"Yippee......Show's on top, again." Ying Jie sighed. She really had nothing to do. Her sister, Selina, is propably hanging in the mall. Her second sister, Hebe, is propabbaly with Selina. While her last big sister, Ella is in the kitchen, eating, although they had just eaten 2 hours ago, Ella still has place for food.

"It's official! I'm bored!" Said the youngest of the Wu sisters.

Wu sisters, consisting of Selina Wu, the leader. Hebe Wu, the popular sister. Ella Wu, the chubby sister.(Chubby, but still skinny) And Even Wu, the young one. Selina, Hebe and Ella has always lived like a princess, maids everwhere. But not Even. She was a 'commoner' for sometime. Her grandfather took her back in the mansion when she turned 17. Oh no, she wasn't shock, she knew who she was, but because of her father, her biological father, she lived with one of her maids since a baby.

The reason Even lived a different childhood from her sisters is because, her mother died when she was born. Her father blamed her, even though she's still a baby, even though it was never her fault. For her safety, her grandfather asks one of the younger maids to take care of her. In those times, her father has regain 'consoiucesness', but still, her grandfather Wu still didn't bring his youngest grandchild home. By the time Even turned 8, she was brought to the Wu mansion, her father gave her the name 'Even'. (Her deceased mother gave her the name 'Ying Jie' on the day she was born, but she dies several days later.) But she could live in the mansion by then, but she didn't want to, because she has the sweetest childhood friend ever, and too a cute crush.

Wang Zi, prince.

Her crush since kindergarden. Her crush for him was brought from the age of 5 to the age of 15. But Wang Zi never liked her, she didn't even want to look at her. Why? Because he's a jerk! A jerk who only likes rich girls like Da Ya, Apple, or Xiao Xun.

Xiao Xun, a freaking witch excuse as a girl of Ying Jie's age. Xiao Xun, the girl who had Wang Zi all to herself. Why you may ask? Cause her father is the manager of one of the parts in the Wu company, the company that Ying Jie and her sisters are about to 'rule'.

Hehehe, her life is like Cinderella right?

Wrong. Cinderella doesn't have a childhood friend.

Ah Bu. Her only friend from kindergarden to highschool, aside from her sisters and Ya Tou. Ah Bu, the most handsome boy, yet she still fell for Wang Zi, and she herself doen't even know why. By the time she finally knew the difference between like and love, the one that she loves, who also loves her, had finally had enough,leaving her crying in the tears of rain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Heh...Ah Bu, where are you? You're never late! I'm the late one!" 15 year old Gui Gui asks herself, sitting on the stone chair, waiting for her 10 years best friend.

Suddenly, a pair of hands stops her from seeing the view.

"Ah Bu! Where were you? Why were you late? You're never late! I'm the late one!"

"Woah, woah, slow down ghost! How do you expect me to answer the questions you asks? Machine gun girl!"

"Ah Bu! How many times must I told you?! NO ghost! It's Gui Gui!"

"Fine, fine. Th eanswers to your questions huh? Where I was? Home. Why was I late? I wasn't late. Happy now ghost?"

"Ahh...??" Gui Gi looks at her watch, it shows 5:20 p.m. "True! you weren't late! Hey!"

"What?"

"No Ghost! Gui Gui!"

"Hihihihihihi.."

"Ah Bu!!!!!!!!! Hmphh! Fine, the I'll tell nothing!"

"Tell me what?"

"Nothing.."

"GUI GUI" Ah Bu says as he sighes. "Tell me now?"

"Okay, okay. Okay you know my crush to Wang Zi?"

Pain suddenly struck Ah Bu, it always did, when she said his name.

"Uhh...Emm.."

"Ah Bu? Are You okay? What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong Gui, what's up with him?"

"Hmm...Okay, as you know, I've been liking him since 5, now I'm 15. 10 years!"

Another pain struck him.

"Gui, your point?"

"Ahh.....I'm getting there!"

"Okay, go on."

"Remember, last thursday? I cried till my eyes were red."

"Yes, I remeber, that crush of yours declined you right?"

"Ah BU!"

"Sorry Sorry..."

"Hmm.....I realized something, I don't like him anymore."

"You...You don't? But Gui! 10 years of crush doesn't just go like that."

"I know, but guess what? I finally know the difference between like and love."

10 times the pain strucked him. His face immediately went cold.

"Ah Bu? Ah Bu? Don't give me that face! Ah Bu."

Gui Gui looks up, the blue sky has been covered with gray clouds.

"Ah Bu...I think we should go home, it's gonna rain soon."

No responds

"Ah Bu!"

His strong hands suddenly grabs her.

"Ah Bu! Let go! It hurt-"

"WHY DO LOVE THAT WANG ZI? HE'S NEVER BEEN NICE TO YOU! NEVER! WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME? WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME? THE ONE WHO HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR YOU? WHY CAN'T YOU?"

As he shouts out the words to Gui Gui, the rain fall down. With that said, Ah Bu just speed off to somewhere else, leaving Gui Gui standing there, crying in the rain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ying JIe woke up from her dream, only bursting into tears, continuing her tears in her dream.

"I can, and I do love you, Ah Bu."

Somewhere in the skies in between America and Taiwan, a nineteen-year-old lad woke up from the same dream, regreting his doings the day the dream actually happened.

Everybody, was it good???? R&R!!