Ya Tou

Appearance Of Love

"Fahrenheit, Jiro, Calvin, Chun, Aaron, head misstress." Ya Tou, Xiao Jie and Ah Wei greeted.

Rainie hold onto Show's arm, "What are you doing here?"

"The Wu sisters are missing aren't they?" Ah Wei asked.

Calvin eyes went big, he immediately walked to Ah Wei and grab his collar, fiercely, "Where are they?"

Ya Tou : Calvin! Don't!

Calvin turned his view to Ya Tou, "What do you know?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, let me get this straight, you guys were in with them too?" Show asked Ya Tou.

"..Y..Yes, see, from the start, out plan for revenge was just to play tricks at you guys."

"Such as?" Jiro asked.

"Dead things infront the gate of your house, weird phonecalls etc etc etc." Xiao Jie answered.

"Then?" Chun spoke.

"Well, Da Ya, Wang Zi, Xiao Xun and Apple went crazy, they said those plans are only to freak out little babies, so they kidnapped Selina, Hebe, Ella and Even." Ah Wei said, swallowing his nervous, his facing the Yans, of course his afraid!

"What are their plans? Do you know the location?" Jiro asked again, slighly clapping his hands to make an image like he was thinking.

"We don't know, Fahrenheit! Please, we don't want them to do anything stupid, save the Wus." Ya Tou begged.

Aaron was looking at Ya Tou the whole time, he wanted to see if she was sincere with her words or not.

"Jiro, Calvin, Chun, Rainie, Show, can you give me some time alone with Ya Wen? (Ya Tou)"

"Huh?" All was in shock.

"Please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's Ya Tou right?"

"Y..Yes, Aaron."

"Ya Tou, what happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"You were once Gui Gui's best friend, what happen?"

Flashback

"Ah Bu!" Eight-year-old Gui Gui screamed for her childhood friend, face full with tears."

"Gui? What's wrong?"

"Ya Tou.....She...She...She doesn't want to be my friend anymore!"

"Ya Tou? Ya Wen? The one that has the cute voice?"

"Ah BU, she went screaming at me! And she said the B word (B**c*) at me! My cute friend is gone!"

"That Ching Yi did something to her right?"

"Her! I don't get it! What did I do?What did I do that made her hate me so much?Ah Bu..."

"Shh.....Gui, don't cry, even though she's gone as your friend, I'm still here, I will be with you, protecting you, always,"

Gui Gui silently cried in her Ah Bu's hug, knowing he would not break his promise.

End Of Flashback

"I know, I'm stupid for trusting Xiao Xun's words, I was so stupid!"

"Why did you trusted Xiao Xun?"

"A..Aaron...I'm sorry for hurting Gui Gui so much!"

"Answer my question, why did you trust Xiao Xun than your own friend? Why didn't you trust Gui Gui? She was your cute and loyal friend!"

"That's the problem.....I'm suppose to be the cute one.."

"Pathetic."

"And......."

"And what?"

"I have a crush on Wang Zi....Xiao Xun told me if I went with her and be mean to Gui Gui, she would Wang Zi notice me."

"WHAT?"