Chapter 26

Appearance Of Love

"Grandpa, are you sure?"

"Zhi Xiang, the girls usually come back before 3, the worst they could do is before 7, I'm sure!"

Rainie nodded her head, "True, Selina, Hebe, Ella and Even are obedient, they won't dare to make their gradpa worried, Show! Something must be wrong!"

Listening to his fiancees statement, Show kicked the edge of one of the north side of the living room's wall, "Where are they?"

Rainie turned her head to grandpa Wu, "Mr Wu, have you call Fahrenheit?"

"...N-"

"Master Wu, Master Luo, Miss Yang, the Yans are here." Ann Ann, one of the Wu's mansion maid suddenly appeared.

Behind her was four good-looking, scratch that, handsome lad. Jiro, the one that usually smirks, has his face down to blunt. His first brother Calvin, the one that is know as Spring, who usually smiles, had cold sweats dripping down his face. Chun, was always chewing something, but, they could only see fear in his eyes.

While their youngest brother, Yan Ya Lun, known as Aaron, who would always be smiling and smirking at the same time, had all the 'new' characteristics that his brother had.

Like Chun, Aaron also had fearness in his eyes. Cold sweats too were dripping down the edge of his face, like his second brother. And last, like Jiro, his face was a s cold as ever, possibly even more cold than Jiro's.

And we know why.

 

"Mister Wu! Where are the girls?" Calvin rushed into the room, 'demanding' for the girls, but actually, he was just looking for Hebe.

"Calvin, they're...They're..."

"Where are they Rainie?!"

Show too had a cold face on, "They're missing."

Calvin's face went worried to a whole new level, he looked back at his brothers, "Jiro! Show them!"

Show raised one of his eyebrow, removing his left leg from 'depending' on the wall, "Show us what?"

Jiro, Chun and Aaron were already in the room, Jiro, being the most behind, closed the door, then, he took out a pice of wrinckle paper from his pocket.

Rainie had a weird feeling in her stomach, she beated Show at the 'snatching' game, and she unfold it.

 FAHRENHEIT:

If You Ever ONE to SEE YOUR FIANCEES AGAIN, Go To tHe QQSB PP, and LOOk foR THe OnE THat You THInK cAN HeLP You.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                             M.A.D

                                                                                                                                                                                             P.A.G

 

Grandpa suddenly fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is he okay?" Rainie asked Show.

"Yeah, the doctor said he was just shoch, that's all."

Fahrenheit were sitting across them, faces still full of fear.

"Master Luo, Miss Yang , Mister Jiro, Calvin, Chun , Aaron. There's a girl and two boys requesting to see Fahrenheit."

"Who Ann Ann?" Rainie asked.

Ann Ann held her head back and looked to the left, "They're in here."

In a few seconds, three figures appeared infront of them. Fahrenheit and their cousin Rainie, had their eyes wide in shock, but of course, Aaron didn't show his shock much, instead he spoke.

"Ya Tou? Ah Wei? Xiao Jie?"