Revealed identity

Appearance Of Love

"Jiro,call grandpa." Aaron told his brother.

Everone suddenly had their eyes on Even and Aaron. Almost forgotting the intense price-confrense.

"Well well, Ya Lun......Your one of," Wang Zi who was already standing up, points his finger to Fahrenheit."One of them?"

"Correction, Prince, he is not 'one' of us, he is a part of us, he,is our youngest brother,and,did I just say prince?" Calvin shrugged.

"He knows that !" Xiao Xun defended Wang Zi.

"Huh,so,Ya Lun right? What would calling your grandpa do?" Da Ya asked Aaron, flipping down her cellphone.

Aaron smirked, "Jiro, just explain to them what the causes will be, I'll do the rest.If you need me, I'm at the nurses office with Gu-I mean, Even."

"We can see that, brother dearest." Chun said laughing, and Aaron walked out.

"You still have the guts to laugh? Even after you're going to be expell?" Apple said out loud, asking the laughing Chun.

Ella stepped out this time, "Freaking fruit! Shut yor mouth!"

"Ella, honey, languange." Xiao Jie told Ella, but was immediately punched by Wu Chun again.

Calvin touched his oldest brother's shoulder,"Jiro. I think you should proceed."

"Proceed what?" Both Ao Quan and Selina said.

Jiro shot both of them a glare,  "So, Poop, and......girls,no, Wang Zi. Do you what Aa-I mean Ya Lun's family name?"

"Huh? What kind of question is tha-" Wang Zi's face started to turn white.

"Wang Zi?! Wang Zi? Wang Zi!" Xiao Xun shouted, pushing Wang Zi again and again,but suddenly, her face turned pale too, so did Ya Tou's face. "He....It......No way!" Xiao Xun said.

"Yes way..." Calvin said back.

"What? What? What? What is it that's no way?" Apple asked Xiao Xun,but got no answer."Wang Zi?

Still no answer.

"Ya Tou?"

The same, no answer.

"What so special about that Ya Lun anyway?!" Da Ya asked Calvin, in a hint of force.

"Big teeth! Let go!" Hebe shouted  to Da Ya.

"Be, it's okay." Calvin told her. "Big Teeth? Da Ya right? Let me tell you, let me tell OF ALL YOU! Ya Lun, or better known as Aaron, is a.."

Drumroll please...

"He's a Yan." Jiro continued his brother.

Not more than a minute, the cafeteria started to fill with gaps,whispers. But Da Ya and Apple instaed, like their other two members, had their face whitem as pale as ever. Fearness appeared in their eyes. So did Ao Quan.

"So? So what if that Aaron's a Yan? What's so special?" Xiao Jie asked, confused.

"Yeah, what's so apecial?" Ah Wei, finally opening his mouth, asked too.

Xiao Jie and Ah Wei had been studying at Sheng Yin for more than 3 years now, and yet they don't even know the university belongs to a company that only people that do not watch televisions, don't listen to radios, and don't read newspaper and magazines never heard about.

In other meanings, they, are idiots.