Pay The Price-GuiLun's POV

Appearance Of Love

"Stupid, why are you so weak?" Aaron said to Even, in a mad plus concerne tone.

"I'm always like this, since small remember?"

Flashback.

"That should do it!" Ya Tou laughed at the poor Gui Gui right infront of her, who was up on the highest slide in the water park. They were nine, and their school organize a school trip to the water park.

"Ya Tou, keep your voice down low, you know someone would be suspicious!" Xiao Xun told her bestfriend.

"Ooppss, sowwy. Uhmm..I'm hungry! Let's go!" Ya Tou immediatley pulled Xiao Xun out from there, leaving Gui Gui, helpless.

"Guys....Don't play! Guys!" Gui Gui shouted, afraid as ever.

"Oh, shut your mouth, you don't want Wang Zi to come now, do you?" Xiao Xun said, laughing with Ya Tou the moment she mentioned Wang Zi.

"Guys, please, help me!" Gui Gui shouted again, with a hint of begness this time.But, she was ignored, as the two girls left her trapped up there. She looked around, the only way to get down was the slide(If you're wondering how she got up there, if the only way there was just the slide, well, I have no idea. PS. The water was reserved for Gui Gui's school only, so nobody saw her, and everybody was on lunchbrakes too.)

The.....

The slide.

She's afraid of the slide! What if, what if, when she go or rather, slide down the slide, the gravity won't balance properly, and let her fall? She was scared of the slide since she was a small girl, that's why she played in the sandbox and not the slide. Oh, that's it, she's trapped! Vulnarable! And it's all of because of her lack of braveness part.

"Boo!"

"Aaa!!! Aaa..." Gui Gi was shocked by the sudden 'booing', she almost fell herself, but hands of the person that founded her held her tightly.

"Ah Bu!" Gui Gui shouted, releasing the his gripped to hug him. "I'm so scared!"

"Stupid, who told you to be here? Why are you here anyway?"

"Ya Tou, Xiao Xun...They..." Gui Gui burst out to tears.

"Shh, don't cry, I'm here."

Gui Gui kept on crying.

"Gui, I'm going to get yo down okay?"

She still cried, but slightly nodded her head.

Ah Bu releases the hug, moving towards the slide, and it was high, even for his level. There, he walked back to Gui Gui, who was still crying, she wiped her tears with his hands. Then held out his right hand to her.

"Do you trust me?" He asked her.

Without waiting for her answer, he took Gui Gui's hand and let her be sittted infront of him. Now, both of them are sitting, back(Gui's) to chest(Ah Bu's) infront of the slide.

"Closed your eyes, enjoy the wind, and remeber I'm here with you." Ah Bu whispered in her ears.

And they went off.

End of flashback

"How could I forget?" Aaron answered Even. "You can't get up, no can you?"

"Wait, Uhh..No."

"Here, I'll take you to the nurse's office." He told her, and than carried her bridal syle. As they were nearest to the door, the others(BBT,HSHMM,SHE and FLH) didn't see them.

Before steppping ot from the cafeteria, Aaron spoke.

"Jiro, call grandpa."

 

This is related to the previous chapter, only from GuiLun's POV, don't get confuse k? XD

GuilunLovers01~~~~~~~~~~~~~Signing off =D