Shocking Revenge

Appearance Of Love

6 months later

 

The Yan house hold were full with happiness because there were three new ball of Sunshine in the mansion.

Selina gave birth to Edmas Yan, a healthy newborn that weighed 7.2 pounds when borned. Edmas had Jiro's eyes and colour hair, while his face shape was like his mother's, a perfect mixture of JirLina.

Calvin and Hebe had a girl, Sarah Yan. Borned with the weight 6.7, Sarah inherited her father's ridicoulously cute face and her mother's graceful aura. Sarah was the only girl out of the three newborn.

Yes, Ella's baby was a boy. Slightly heavier than Edmas when first borned, little Jason Yan is the chubbies out of the three, his fat cheecks and fair skin would make anyone want to eat him up! So, jason was a bit not save to have Ella and Chun as his parents...

....

=='

Mei Gui was still waiting for her new baby brother, AND baby sister to be born, by the right term, she would have to wait for another for about 3 months. Gui Gui's obigene, Doctor Susan, had told the youngest of the Yan couple that they were expecting twins, and, a boy and a girl too! Aaron and Gui Gui, too like their brothers and sisters, discussed names for their baby before they welcoming them to the world. Aaron, being caring, gave the name choices to Gui Gui. Gui Gui came up with Will Yan for their baby boy and Anna Yan for the girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fahrenheit were just finished with their meeting, and now, they were expecting their wives to come by and eat lunch with them.

Jiro, Calvin and Chun that is.

Aaron, was always freaking out and babbling to Gui Gui,m asking her to know her situation and do not come by, just rest at home, but, Gui Gui doesn't listen.

The Wu sisters were now in a limo and getting ready to go into the SS YAN building.  When they got down, Selina, Hebe and Ella was moving fast, 9 months of pregnancy didn't do much to them, just, well, they got better at blabbering at their husbands.

Which is freaking hillarious!

But poor, 7 months pregnant Gui Gui was left behind. She could catch up with her sisters, but she wanted to go somewhere else, the toilet.

So, silently, Gui Gui dissapeared from her sisters view.'

(Oh and yeah, Edmas, Sarah and Jason were at home, taken care by their nannieS, Mei Gui, was home too)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three sisters stepped out the elavator, feeling something was not right, like something was missing. The three of them entered theirs and their husband's private resting room.

When Ella opened the door, the three of them saw the three oldest brothers chit-chattering about...'stuffs', whle Aaron was silently sitting a corner reading a good book.

Jiro saw the sisters first, "Woah, you guys are early today!"

"Jiro, I, we don't feel right." Selina said.

"All three of you?" Chun asked.

"Hebe, you and Ella are feeling wrong too?" Calvin raised his eyebrow.

"We do, something's just not right." Hebe said.

Ella closed the door, "We feel......Not right, and all three of us do"

Aaron who was listening in the corner, finally out down his book and opened his mouth, "Gui Gui didn't come today?"

S.H.E gaps, "GUI GUI!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui had just finished using the toilet, she washed her hands and was getting ready to twist the door knob open, when, the door opened itself.

Gui Gui stammered a bit, untill she saw a familliar face, "Rainie jie?"

"Gui Gui! I haven't see you for awhile now!"

"Yeah! So, how're you and Show doing?"

"Well, spoiler alert! I'm expecting!"Rainie went in the rest room.

"Really? Congratulation!"

"Thank you Gui, soo......I see your expecting a new member too?"

Gui blushed a bit, "Two actually."

"Twins? really?"

"Yeah!"

"Well, congrats! Neh Gui Gui?"

"Yeah?"

"Is Mei Gui jealous?"

"Mei Gui? No, not that I know of, she's eager to meet another baby brother and sister."

"Another? Oh yeah! I forgot! Emm....Thier Edmas, Sarah and Jason right?"

"Yup! And as healthy as a horse!"

"Well, good than!"

"Yeah.."

"Emm.....Sorry Gui, but, I really need to use the toilet, I've been peeing like nuts since getting pregnant."

"It's normal, well, okay, I gotta go to, they must be waiting for me,"

"Send my regards okay? Well, actually, I'll be going up too, but, just send my regards."

"kk" And Rainie dissapeared from Gui Gui's sight. (She entered a one of the rooms)

Gui Gui twisted the door knob again, when she walked out, a leg suddenly appeared in front of her, causing her to trip.

"Ahh...I'm....Soo...Sorry Mrs Yan...." A voice said, the voice belong to a woman whose leg was in front the rest room.

"Ahh...No..No...It's...Uhh..."

"You're okay? you don't need me to call ambulance? Bloods coming out...." The voice said, in a not sincere way, the way of her talking was as if she wanted Gui Gui to keep bleeding.

Gui Gui recognised the voice, "....X...Xiao....Xiao Xun? How...How....D..Didyou...."

Gui Gui was really in pain,knowing that, the woman smirked, "My my, sweetie sweet Even, you're really full of brains aren't you? I thought you would forgot me since you're living like Cinderella in a castle now...."

"......"

"What am I doing her you ask? Well, I escaped from prison, Xiao Xun laughed silently, then, her laughter turned in to face fill with hatred, "Just to have my full revenge. I thought you were dead when I shot you in that warehouse, but you woke up last year didn't you? And look now, yo're pregnant...."

"X...Xiao....Xiao...."

"You don't have to beg, pathetic Even, Cause I won't help yo-" The rest room suddenly opened, Xiao Xun panicked, she ran along the hallway.

"Where's all the blood coming fro-Gui Gui!" Rainie shouted, her cousin-in-law was unconcious! Blood was also coming down none stop. Rainie saw Xiao Xun running down the hallway, she immediately shouted, "SECURITY!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gui Gui!" S.H.E shouted.

Aaron felt weird and uneasy, "What? What's wrong?"

"She....She......Ella! you were the furthest to the back, you didn't saw her?" Selina questioned.

"I...I....Didn't.....She.....was just gone, and we didn't saw her..."

"Maybe she's off to the rest room..." Hebe made a fact.

Suddenly...

Knock Knock Knock!

"Delievery!"

"Show!" All beside Show and Aaron said.

"You're back? When did you came back?" Calvin asked, immediately standing up to make his way to Show to shake his hand.

Show responded to the shake, " Last night....."

Jiro and Chun shaked Show's hand too, when it came to Aaron's turned, Show's phone rang.

"Wei?...........Gui Gui what?" Show shouted.

All looked terrified, Aaron grabbed the phone away from Show, he heard Rainie saying, "Show! Tell the others! Gui Gui bleeding none stop here!"

"Gui Gui's bleeding? Why is she bleeding? Rainie! It's Aaron! Rainie!..............."

Tut............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doctor walked out from the operation room, "Mister Aaron Yan?"

All stood up, Fahrenheit, S.H.E, Rainie and Show too.

"Doctor? How's my wife?"

"How's my sister doctor?!" Hebe asked too, despereately wanting the doctor to say, "She's alright"

"We need your decision Mr Yan, we're going to try our best, but I'm afraid we can't save all three of them."

All, beside Aaron, gaps.

"What ever you do, save my wife." Aaron said in a blank tone.

"Will do." The doctor said, before walking into the operation room again.

Hours later..............

The doctor walked out, he looked to all the people waiting for Gui Gui. Aaron was in front of him, wanting to know the results of the operation.

The doctor looked at Aaron's eyes, already knowing the lad's lost.

"We've tried our best but...."

"But? But? Doctor! Doctor!" Hebe shooked the doctor.

-

-

-

-

-

"We're Sorry, but she's gone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END!

I'll give you guys the freedom to think what happen.

But.....

It's too obvious right?

 

Next chap would be my thank youS to the ones who commented!

I know....You guys eriously hate me right now, but hey.

I'll wait untill Bubble pull out her Samurai sword, or flooding her room with tears, or....kneeling? Then, I'll change the story.

So, For Now,

Chow!