Intimidating Interrogation...FAIL

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna is behind the cashier taking orders from customers. The café is a bit busier than usual so she is helping her employees by being today’s cashier. She is not doing much in her office so she decided to help.

Luna gives the change back to the customer. She sits down on the stool behind the cash register and she begins to think again.

Chen is coming back tomorrow…okay. What should I do? I know I’m definitely going to tell him—AMBER. AMBER. AMBER. If he asks me about her….what should I say? I wasn’t the one that saw her but I trust Sulli and Krystal. Plus, Chanyeol saw Sehun visiting Luhan Oppa.

She smirks. Daehyun looks at her, still concern about Luna’s fight with her mother. Youngjae sees him staring at Luna.

“Why are you looking at her like that?” Youngjae smiles teasingly.

“Nothing.” Daehyun replies and he goes back to work.

Youngjae looks at the spacing Luna and then to Daehyun. He smiles and goes back to work.

Ah! I should ask Luhan about the Oh siblings.

Luna stands up from the stool and about to abandon her pose when a customer orders.

“Can I get a Mocha Latte, please.” 

Luna looks at the customer in front of her with huge eyes. The customer step back a step when he sees her.

“Sehun-nie.” Luna whispers.

“Annyeong noona.” He smiles.

Annyeong! Hul~ Ok, Annyeong.

She walks around the cashier register. She grabs Sehun’s left wrist and drags him to her office. He does not resist and follows her. Daehyun sees them. He became curious on who Sehun is, and why is Luna dragging him in her office. Luna closes her office door.

“Sit.” Luna commands as she put her hands on her hips, blocking the door with her whole body.

Sehun obeys and sits on the couch.

Sehun smiles at her.

Why are he is smiling.

“Why did you and Amber-unnie disappear on all of us?” Luna asks with a raise left eyebrow.

“Oh~” He raises his hands into a surrender pose. “You haven’t change Noona; still the same, still direct.” He smiles.  

Luna looks not so amuse as he is.

Stop smiling and just answer me.

Sehun’s smile fades and his expression became solemn. Luna raises her eyebrow again.

What’s this?

“Our Mother was diagnosed with cancer.” He says as he looks at her eyes with his somewhat lifeless eyes.

Luna cannot say nor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter