What! Wait...

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The employees of Luna's cafe are currently busy as they rush around from table to table to counter to cashier register to coffee makers. Luna is also helping out around the cafe. After two hours of fast walking everywhere in the cafe, the cafe's busy and stressful atmosphere dies down. There are about ten costumers in the cafe at the moment as the four employees and their boss occupy a table near the entrance.

"I am beat." Luna puts her head on her folded arms that rested on the table.

"Me too." Zelo agrees as he sighs.

"You guys can make yourselves drinks if you want any. You guys deserve a cool down." Luna tells her employees, head still down.

"What do you guys want? The master of drinks is at your serves." Youngjae says with a 'fighting' pose.

Daehyun tiredly smiles, the Yongguk chuckles, Zelo nods, and Luna remains still in her position. They order drinks. As Youngjae makes their orders, Luna's puts her head up.

"Youngjae, can you make me two more mochas." Luna says as she holds up two fingers (a victory pose) to Youngjae.

"Gladly boss." Youngjae flashes her a smile and he gets back to work.

"Are you going to Chen's office?" Yongguk asks.

Luna turns her head from watching Youngjae to Yongguk who is sitting across from her. She nods and looks at Daehyun, who is sitting next to Yongguk. Daehyun just stares and Luna stares back.

This is weird. I should look away. Luna thoughts as she smiles at Daehyun and he hesitantly smiles back (awkwardly smiles back). She turns to her side and also smiles as Zelo as she pats his shoulder. She is trying to make it look like Daehyun's stares do not affect her.

She stand up from her chair and she walks in her office. Appearing in the cafe's main room minutes later, Luna walks towards Youngjae. Youngjae gives her order.

"Thanks Youngjae." Luna smiles as she walks out, waving half-heartedly to her employees as she closes the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"So you have been avoiding the dude just because you feel something for him?" Taeyeon summarizes before taking a sip at the mocha Luna brought for her and Chen.

Taeyeon, Luna, and Chen are currently seated in Chen's office discussing Luna's feeling for her new employee, Jung Daehyun.

"She avoids him because she doesn't want to end up like me." Chen bluntly tells Taeyeon and his secretary nods in understanding.

"Plus, I don't think what a feel for him is love." Luna shrugs a little, trying to be casual but she is on edge, Chen knows that.  He smiles knowingly and Luna shots him a slight glare. Taeyeon misses their little exchange because her boyfriend just texted her.

"So what do you call the think your are feeling then?" Taeyeon asks as she send a reply to her boyfriend.

"Crush. I think it's a crush at the moment, that's why avoiding him a little wouldn't hurt. I don't think it is love yet. And plus, I don't want to be love." Luna replies before drinking the rest of her coffee.

Taeyeon nods.

"She is denial." Chen informs Taeyeon.

"I am not. I seriously believe that I am only experiencing a crush here." Luna defends, making a face at Chen.

"How do you know? As mentioned earlier, this will be your first love." Taeyeon points out and Chen flashes a yup-that's-right face to Luna.

Luna rolls her eyes in response. "I may not have love before but I did have a crush. I did fancy someone before."

"Really?" Taeyeon asks in shock because this was never been mentioned before.

"When was this?" Chen asks too, apparently this is news to him as well.

"Uhhh..." Luna trails off, looking at Chen and then at Taeyeon before standing up. "I have to go, Chanyeol asks me to meet him." Luna is already at the door.

"Wait." Chen follows her but she closes the door as he get ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter