does not have anymore...does not want...might have

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

"For the nth time, I am alright." Chen sighs as his irritated eyes travels from the paper works in front of him to Luna, who is sitting on a chair she had turned earlier so she can sit on it while facing him. "And don't look at me like that."

"Like what?" Luna replies, not a hint of innocence nor a hint of knowing.

"You're eyes screams Pity." Chen narrows his eyes towards Luna, who is looking at him with soft features that can be interpret as boredom by everyone except him. He knows Luna is hurting as well. He also knows that Luna knows that he is beyond hurt. Kim Jongdae, her Chen Chen, is devastated, broken, and all that is not alright. He had waited. He had hoped that his undying and unwavering faith would bring him good karma.

Unfortunately, he hoped wrong.

"I admit that I have told you to move on millions of times for years. You know I would have scream I  told you so if this wasn't so painful for you. And yes, I pity you." Luna says with tender eyes.

"Honest." Chen replies, meaning nothing of it. Just a mere observation with not a meaning behind it.

"At least I'm honest." Luna retorts.

"What is that suppose to mean."

"At least I'm honest. It means what it's supposed to mean."

"So you're saying I'm lying?"

"I never said that."

"That's what that sentence means!"

"Sure."

"Sure?"

"Yeah, that's what I meant. You are lying."

"I never lied to you!"

"Yes you have!"

"When?!"

"Now!"

"N-What?"

"You are lying to me and to yourself right now!"

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"I am alright."

"Yeah and I don't like cookies." Luna rolls her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes to me. And stop with the sarcasm." Chen glares.

"Whatever." Luna says as she gets up from her seat.

"Where are you going?" Chen asks as also gets off his seat. He walks towards her.

"Nowhere." Luna tells him.

"Then why are you out of your seat?" Chen asks. Their yelling is over and voices are back to normal volume.

"I want to see if you'll stop me from going." Luna answers honestly.

"Why?" Chen asks curiously as he puts his hands on her shoulders.

"Because I want to confirm if you need me here."

"What's to result of this test of yours then?"

"I am right." Luna answers his question as she step forward to close the gap between their bodies. She hugs him tightly and Chen hugs her back as tightly.

"I'm sorry." Chen places his head on the crock of her neck.

"I know you aren't the crying type but I think crying at a situation like this is very appropriate." Luna draws circles on his back.

"You smell sweet." Chen randomly says.

Luna chuckles at his words. They stay like that for seconds until Luna feels wetness on her neck, and Chen slightly shakes. Luna hugs him tighter.

After minutes have passed, Luna starts playing with his hair, humming "Baby Don't Cry" by EXO. She feels Chen's soft shaking body slowly relaxes, and his silent cry ease gradually as she hums his favorite song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

" Annyeonghaseyo!" Youngjae and Daehyun greets automatically when they hear the bell above the Cafe entrance rings every time the door opens.

The Cafe is about to close and thus they are cleaning. Yongguk is in the kitchen checking if everything is turned off. Zelo got off early because he has school early tonight, thus leaving the newly best friends in the cafe with cleaning duty. They smile and turn their attention momentarily at the new costumers.

" Annyeonghaseyo." Sulli smiles cheerfully at the two workers.

" Annyeonghaseyo." Sehun greets with a nod.

"What can I get you, costumer-nims?" Youngjae smiles sweetly.

"I would like a French Vanilla frappuccino and..." Sulli looks at Sehun.

"Mocha Frappuccino." Sehun states with a small smile.

"French Vanilla and Mocha Frap!" Youngjae slightly yells towards Daehyun who is already getting ready with the coffee machine.

"Where is Luna Unnie?" Sullii asks as she looks around, as Sehun swipes his card to pay for their orders.

"She left earlier, but she didn't say where." Youngjae gives Sehun his receipt.

Right on cue, the bell above the door rings and Krystal enters with Minho.

"OH~" Sulli coos with a wide grin on her face. Sehun smiles teasingly at the two new arrival.

"Oh Sehun." Minho smiles at Sehun.

" Annyeonghaseyo, hyung." Sehun smiles awkwardly and bows slightly at Minho.

"No need to be so formal, you were never formal to begin with so─Don't." Minho smiles genuinely at Sehun.

"Don't worry, I told him and Victoria Unnie everything." Sulli whispers to Sehun as she wraps her left arm around Sehun's waist.

"Thanks." Sehun whispers back as he wraps his right arm around her shoulders and kissing her cheek after.

"Awww~" Krystal coos at the couple. Minho smiles widely because Sulli is happy again, Youngjae is just happy because the atmosphere is so warm. Daehyun joins them and sets Sehun- and Sulli's orders.

"Thank you." Sehun thanks him and gives Sulli her frapuccino.

"What can I get you Krystal-sshi and Minho-sshi?" Youngjae asks the 2nd couple.

"The usual Youngjae-sshi." Minho replies with a smile and put his arm around Krystal's shoulder and says: "Krystal's would be the usual too."

"Okay." Youngjae answers with a gesture. "I'll make their orders." Youngjae pats Daehyun's shoulder.

"Where is Luna Unnie?" Krystal asks Daehyun.

"She left earlier, and she hasn't comeback yet." Daehyun replies politely.

"Oh~" Krystal nods in understanding.

"We asked Youngjae earlier too and he also doesn't know." Sulli adds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter