'the Hell is Wrong with You?

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna is still in Chen’s room and it is 12AM. It is midnight and she has not left home yet. She and Chen are sleeping on his bed. Yes, Luna is sleeping with Chen—fully cloth by the way, their relationship is not like that.

Anyway, the two best friends are sleeping peacefully when Luna’s phone rings. Luna seems to not wake up from the noise but Chen does. He stirs and sits up. His eyes sleepily look to the direction the noise is coming from. He stops turning when he sees the phone lighting up from his desk across the room. He tiredly gets up and answers the phone.

“Hello?” Chen asks with a very tired voice.

“Jongdae?” Victoria asks with a tone of confusion but then realization hits her when she remembers that he came back earilier today. “Right. Can you ask Luna if she knows where Sulli is? She hasn’t come home and I called Krystal already but she said she doesn’t know. And Sul is not answering her phone either.” She panics as Chen moves to the sleeping Luna on his bed.

“Noona, calm down.” Chen says to Victoria as he shakes Luna. “Lu~ wake up. Lu~”

Luna starts opening her eyes, still sleeping though.

“Do you know where Sulli is? She is not answering her phone and Vic noona is worried.” Chen sits on his bed besides the now awake Luna.

“What? Sulli?” Luna is confused. Chen nods, putting the phone in speaker. “Unnie, did you try Krystal?”

“I did but she says that Sulli had a meeting with Sehun today but I don’t know his number. Krystal said you do.” Victoria panics quietly.

“I do. I’ll call him right now. Don’t worry. I’ll find her. Stay there in your house just in case she comes back.” Luna reassures Victoria and takes her phone from Chen’s hand.

“Okay.” Victoria trusts Luna.

At that, Luna hangs up the call and scrolls to her contact and calls Sehun. The boy answers in the third ring.

“Hello?” He answers sleepily.

“Is Sulli with you?” Luna immediately asks. Sehun does not answer immediately, probably still processing what Luna just asked him.

“No, why?” the sleepy boy asks.

“She is not answering her phone. She hasn’t come home either.” She informs him as she gets up from bed. She walks out of Chen’s room and Chen follows behind her with two jackets and Luna’s car keys.

“She left after I and her had our talk. But why would she not come home?” Sehun asks frustratedly worried at Sulli’s safety.

“I don’t know.” Luna yells slightly. “Do you have any idea where is could go at a time like this?” Luna looks at the walk clock on the Kim’s living room as she puts her shoes on. Chen is doing the same.

“I try anyplace I can remember.” Sehun says and a hurried noises is heard in the other line.

“Meet me in my café when you find her,” Luna puts on the jacket Chen gives her. “Or when you have no idea where to go next.” Chen puts his jacket on and opens the front door.

“Okay.” Sehun hangs up.

Luna and Chen drive to Sulli’s office building but she is not there. They try their High school and no one is there, the school is kind of creepy too. They search Sulli’s college and she is nowhere to be found.

Luna is now driving to her café at Chen’s suggestion. The two are in their pajamas but they do not care; Sulli is missing and looking nice and pretty is the least of their problem right now. As soon as they arrive at the café, they release a huge sigh of relief as they see Sulli’s car park in front of the café.  

“She’s here.” Chen says as he unlocks his phone to call Victoria.

Victoria answers with: “Did you find her?”

“Yes noona, she is in “LUNA’s café”. Her car is here and I think is sleeping inside. Let’s us check.” Chen replies to Victoria and Luna is already opening the front door of the café. Luna walks in and turns the lights on. Luna sees Sulli sleeping inside a sleeping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter